What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It’s coming up even the bar....d feeling it.
the windows of hit run way is long gone, we have good few fool Israeli, Turkish and Pakistani members who think the lack of response it is because of the lack of capabilities.

As U.S election starting and the U.S facing Conavirus pandemic, and resent police and U.S army brutalities, and recents negotiations and prisoner swaps, I think the ground is getting ready To blast out a few targets in Israel

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/r...confront-israel-in-syria-via-hezbollah-630655

Iran's restrain against Israeli attacks in Syria was a logical decision. It wanted to anchor its allies in Syria adequately first priority to starting any retaliations. You do not sacrifice your long term goals for some short term glory retaliatory attacks. Iran plays the long game, it understands fully well the importance of strategic patience. Matter of fact, this idea plays a foundation role in Iranian planning.

The Israeli attacks have frankly been far less in quantity and effect than one would expect, this is to a surprising degree. These period, sporadic attacks would never have stoped the obvious Iranian plans in Syria. Why do I say surprising? Because the Israelis are fully aware of the danger regarding a second front being developed in Syria against them. They could not afford another Hezbollah developing in Syria. They tried to nip this in the bud, but this was in vain. The moment Iran got actively involved in Syria, this second front became inevitable. All I am seeing from the Israelis today, minus these nigh useless period strikes are mere talks of "Iran leaving Syria". Iran removing its own units from Syria is probably an indicator that the second front is completed. Now, whether Israelis realise this or they are foolish enough to think Iran is actually removing it and its influence Syria is another matter.

Iran's restrain against Israeli attacks in Syria was a logical decision. It wanted to anchor its allies in Syria adequately first priority to starting any retaliations. You do not sacrifice your long term goals for some short term glory retaliatory attacks. Iran plays the long game, it understands fully well the importance of strategic patience. Matter of fact, this idea plays a foundation role in Iranian planning.

The Israeli attacks have frankly been far less in quantity and effect than one would expect, this is to a surprising degree. These period, sporadic attacks would never have stoped the obvious Iranian plans in Syria. Why do I say surprising? Because the Israelis are fully aware of the danger regarding a second front being developed in Syria against them. They could not afford another Hezbollah developing in Syria. They tried to nip this in the bud, but this was in vain. The moment Iran got actively involved in Syria, this second front became inevitable. All I am seeing from the Israelis today, minus these nigh useless period strikes are mere talks of "Iran leaving Syria". Iran removing its own units from Syria is probably an indicator that the second front is completed. Now, whether Israelis realise this or they are foolish enough to think Iran is actually removing it and its influence Syria is another matter.

I agree with this.

Also Israel attacks are inflated in media. SOHR says 8 killed as if they are on the ground. We see a lot less casualties in reality. Shahid should be buried properly. They have families. It is not something you can hide for long.

Patience is Soleimani’s way of doing things.

Yeah I doubt this was captured by a Hezbollah militant
Whatever it is, it's a border violation and I am sure it will be responded to. Also i have seen pics of Hezbollah militants getting that close to Israelis before, so there is a chance they did take the pics.

Whatever it is, it's a border violation and I am sure it will be responded to. Also i have seen pics of Hezbollah militants getting that close to Israelis before, so there is a chance they did take the pics.
Doesn't matter.

Israel shown videos of Syrian and Hezbollah high ranking officers and generals near the border.

Things are heating up in Libya. Egypt begins sending reinforcements to the Libyan border. The Egyptian President El Sisi has asked that both sides sign a ceasefire immediately and broker a permanent peace agreement. So far Sarraj, the GNA President has dismissed peace talks, vowing to liberate all of Libya from the LNA.
I doubt that El Sisi will tolerate A Muslim Brotherhood presence on his border. Also there are tens of thousands of refugees fleeing east. Reportedly GNA airstrikes killed dozens of civilians fleeing Tarhuna, Tripoli.
Tarhuna shopping mall looted and burned down by GNA militants. Reportedly each Syrian mercenary received $2500 to go to Libya but since then they have received nothing. Erdogan is most likely depending on Libyan oil to pay the costs.
Egypt is sending Abrams tanks to the border with Libya.
Turkish backed GNA are now fighting to capture Sirte, in between Tripoli and Benghazi. It seems that the LNA are putting up a fight now. LNA jets have reportedly destroyed a large GNA convoy heading to Sirte.
Also 2 more Turkish Bayraktar drones have been shot down near Sirte. That brings the total of Turkish drone shot down in Libya this year to 20 and that's what's verifiable. The real numbers are probably much higher. This can be verified on the website www.lostarmour.info/libya

Last edited:
Last edited:
Worldwide Covid-19 infections OVER 7 MILLION

In Iran the number of those infected daily have gone down slightly from a high of 2800 a day to approx 2000 today. The number of daily deaths remains at less than 100.

In the USA the total infection count is now past 2 MILLION. The daily infection rate in the US is still high but despite this we are now seeing a drastic drop in the number of daily deaths from 2500 a day at its peak to now only 500. Who knows if there will be a second wave because of these latest anti-racist protests.

Brazil is suffering. although numbers have gone down the last few days, Russia is steady and in Europe overall numbers are down. In Turkey numbers are down as well. Quarantine and social distancing methods seemed to have worked.

Peru, Chile, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are all seeing daily infection rates higher than 3000. Chile and Pakistan are above 4000.

cccccc.jpg

According to this article in the Washington Post, Venezuela paid Iran $500-$700 MILLION in gold bars for the oil and the technology / industrial equipment that Iran delivered.

Maximum pressure on Iran and Venezuela has brought them together to embarrass the U.S.
imrs.php

A Venezuelan oil worker holding a small Iranian flag at the El Palito refinery near Puerto Cabello, Venezuela, on May 25. (Ernesto Vargas/AP)
By Editorial Board
June 7, 2020 at 10:46 a.m. PDT
THROUGHOUT THE covid-19 pandemic, the Trump administration has relentlessly pursued its “maximum pressure” campaigns against Iran and Venezuela, heaping on more sanctions in the apparent hope that one or both regimes would crack under the combined strain of the virus and economic strangulation. Yet the most visible result of the policy to date has been to bring the two nations together to orchestrate an embarrassing display of U.S. impotence.

Last Tuesday, the last of five Iranian tankers arrived in Venezuela, sailing past U.S. warships deployed in the Caribbean. They were delivering an estimated 60 million gallons of gasoline to fuel-starved Venezuelans, in defiance of U.S. sanctions on both countries. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo derided the delivery as “just enough gasoline for a couple of weeks.” But that understates the deal between the two countries: Iranian aircraft have also delivered parts and technicians to repair Venezuela’s crumbling refineries, and the government of Nicolás Maduro is believed to have repaid Tehran with gold bars worth between $500 million and $700 million, according to several reports.

The Trump administration tried to stop the shipments with threats of sanctions: Two additional, Liberian-flagged tankers were induced to turn around. But it elected not to intercept the Iranian ships after the regime of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei vowed to retaliate. Iran’s capacity to attack oil shipping in the Persian Gulf months before the presidential election was evidently enough to deter President Trump.

The result was a propaganda victory for the Maduro and Khamenei regimes, which show no signs either of yielding to U.S. pressure or succumbing to domestic unrest. More cooperation between them seems to be in train: Mr. Maduro said he would soon visit Tehran, and he recently appointed Tareck El Aissami, a key ally of Iran, as oil minister.

Adm. Craig Faller, the head of the U.S. Southern Command, said last month that recent Iranian contacts with Venezuela had included the Quds force, the elite military unit formerly commanded by Qasem Soleimani, the general killed in a U.S. drone strike in January. Adm. Faller said Iran’s objective was to “gain positional advantage in our neighborhood in a way that would counter U.S. interests.”

U.S. officials say they will not tolerate systematic Iranian supplies of gasoline to Venezuela, and it’s not clear Tehran will have the capacity to continue them as its pandemic lockdown eases and Iranians return to their vehicles. But the strengthening alliance between the two states illustrates the downside of Trump policies that aim for regime change, but aren’t able to deliver it — or even to contain the inevitable blowback.

Last edited:
Realistically the government wanted to keep the nation locked down for longer but with the sanctions and crippled oil market they had no choice but to re-open prematurely. The Iranian gov tried to acquire a loan from the IMF so that they could pay people to stay home and buy vital medicine, equipment, etc but in the end the US blocked it.

Here is a video exposing Turkey's involvement with Al Qaeda in Libya

They had no choice. People can't stay home without revenue. Iran has a workforce of 27 MILLION people. Where was the money going to come from ? First the sanctions and now Corona and the oil price crashed at the same time. Iran tried to get a loan from the IMF but again the US intervened.

It's Iran's foreign policy which is really a mess. Think about it, China is America's biggest adversary and yet they trade with the US. The US is highly dependent on them. The US owes them billions. Iran on the other hand, with the "death to America" rubbish has made itself a target and the boogeyman the US is looking for.

From the start Khomeini should have put a quick end to the hostage crisis and prevented people from yelling and chanting "death to America" Look at Turkey and the Saudis. They directly support Al Qaeda and they're getting away with it. Image is everything.
How come a terrorist's speech about how he beheads people got linked with Turkish state?

Just wondering about your reasoning and i'm not looking for a discussion. I don't discuss anything with Iranian and Chinese members.

@Malik Alashter brother, when one feels stranded especially in a forum like this he tries to remind himself of his beloved ones. How are you? How is it going on in Iraq?

Wow, you spittin pure facts my ni***.

I just want to add that i remember around a decade+ ago or so, when Iran desired a direct border and proximity to ISrael for its strategic or/and religous obligation, but it was mostly a dream, because other than Lebanon, there was no imaginable way Iran could have effectively sovereign territory bordering Israel, but this Syrian war gave Iran that once in a lifetime opportunity to be right next to Israel. Has Iran paid a hefty price for this advantage? probably. Does Iranian govt think its worth it in the long term? Very likely. Iran doesnt usually start kinetic chaos, but the moment it starts and its everywhere, Iran tends to enter then.

Back
Top Bottom