What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ziggurat “TepeSialk“

Can you tell me what is avarage internet speed in Iran,I mean for home users...and how much it cost..I suppose there is difference ofcourse like everywhere when it comes to mobile intrnet,broadband..etc.As I can see you have pretty much good speed on your phone...

Ziggurat “TepeSialk“

Can you tell me what is avarage internet speed in Iran,I mean for home users...and how much it cost..I suppose there is difference ofcourse like everywhere when it comes to mobile intrnet,broadband..etc.As I can see you have pretty much good speed on your phone...
i have about 8 mbps for $ 5 dollar a month for my house.

for my phone its about 25 mbps for $ 2 dollar a month. and i do not live in capital.

I would love this speed in other parts of Iran. In other parts of Tehran, the speed is much higher.

دردسر کم بود حالا این لیبرال های حرومزاده می خوان نسل ایرانی رو هم منقرض کنن

I remember an Arab agnostic woman said the same,She said you can’t defeat the abrahamic cult of Yahweh and Adonai while you believing in their prophets

You see the cult of Yahweh hate Mesopotamia and Egypt and try hard to hide the fact the their cult is a product of Egyptian,Babylonian and Phoenician civilizations

very interesting video, thanks

iran should forget the 2000km limit and test missiles of 4000km+ range, if the US wants to cry about missiles then we should really give them something to cry about

this way if we negotiate we can agree to limit missile range to 2000km down from 4000km, because we don't need more than 2000km anyway

iran should forget the 2000km limit and test missiles of 4000km+ range, if the US wants to cry about missiles then we should really give them something to cry about

this way if we negotiate we can agree to limit missile range to 2000km down from 4000km, because we don't need more than 2000km anyway
The missile with longer range are only economically acceptable if you put WMD on them .

The missile with longer range are only economically acceptable if you put WMD on them .
i don't mean to develop it seriously, just launch a khorramshahr with no warhead for 3000km or something to scare them so that it can become a 'concession', but currently we gave ourselves a limit of 2000km as a concession but in exchange for nothing!

I`m somewhat inclined to agree,however there are a couple of problems with this idea.The first is that an intermediate ranged missile would be more expensive to develop and build compared to its medium ranged counterparts.The second,and potentially more difficult problem,would be the verification of any deal,how would iran demonstrate that it wasnt building or testing anything beyond medium range?,the west would no doubt want to try and gain access to irans missile bases,its engineering and construction plants,its test facilities....etc...etc
Sadly,like a lot of potentially good ideas,the devil is in the details.

If Iran continues down this path and learns how to mass produce graphene in high quantities and keeps key mass production methods more secretive and starts producing products using Graphene it could lead to Iran's version of a silicon valley boom

It will severely effect and revolutionize batteries, processor, data storage, capacitor, electric motors, ion motors, sensors & basically almost anything that runs on electricity,.... hell even a micro electric generator built into your batter at the same size of a modern cell phone battery allowing the device to power it's self with at max a 5 sec charge every 24 hours
And if you achieve the capability to mass produce them to a point to move beyond electronics and into light composites will allow you to make space travel common place where people get around with hovering or even flying cars where technologically the world will be at a point where a pair of contact lenses and two tiny ear peace's injected inside your ears & a bracelet will be able to replace your Home PC, Tablets, Cellphone,TV,....

And God knows what effect such technology would have on medicine & robotics by then you may be able to go in and replace almost all your organs with superior and sensor equipped 3D printed organs as easily as getting a root canal today with surgeries conducted by various sized robots with a 100% success rate that may even lead to humans increasing lifespan by over 100%

And there is honestly no other way to put it but to say that the proper mass production method of Graphene is quite literally the holly grail of modern science and technology

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom