What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

akhoonds are biggest problem for iran
Could be, but there's no alternative. Also we nationalists reject any foreign (imposed) "solution". Any solution must come from inside Iran, from Iranian people. No reza pahlavi, No MEK cult, No islamists-turned-secular-democ-rats, No communists, no separatists. These extremist traitors are not welcome in Iran. IRGC-Artesh are protectors of Iranian borders and unity inside Iran. These structures should remain, but de-islamized and reformed into an ideologically-Iranian force. Many old clerics will die soon of old age, sooner better than late. Time is on our side. Islamic clerics are born haters of Iran, it's in their blood and a section of their job, religion and learning and teachings. Long live the military.

Nice show and ofcourse it has a positive effect of 0,002% which I don't deny. However 0,002% means these guys were 2 of the 100000 mafia leaders inside Iran which means 99998 are walking free. Many of these leaders have high position within the government and are relatives of politicians. This makes them immune from persecution. Also their corrupt gang members are in few millions. The tree is rotten at the root, cutting few leaves will not change a lot.
These only-2-executions will not bring food on table of Iranian workers who are waiting for their salary for many months (it means they're modern era slaves!) and who have become victims of both backward communist policy, filthy nepotism and fake-privatization of Islamic republic (selling companies inside their own network).

Last edited:
@Shapur Zol Aktaf
It seems this Zionist whore still barking
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-catalyst-for-iranian-democracy-idUSKCN1NQ21H

I have been reading her articles for sometimes and every time she writes about Iran she bring the so called ethnic groups
This zionist whore and her ethno-cultural extension (abrahamic bastard children in Qom who become clerics and islamists) mostly tremble from Iranian nationalism. It's not surprising that juwslims conspire together against Iran and Iranians. As I said, for us nationalists military is our only last hope to save us against these vampires.

The politics, media, education system is already occupied by juwslim abrahamites. Don't be surprised if these internationalist juwslims soon play into the hands of separatists and anti-Iranians by allowing colonialist languages (Turkic and Arabic) to be taught to children like the already time and money wasting teaching of classic Arabic and muslim prayers to brainwash Iranian children instead of teaching them Shahnameh, Avesta and nationalism. The juwslim establishment and majlis considers Iranian topics as kufr and evil while the topic allowing of teaching of colonialist languages is repeatedly spoken about in the majlis.

As you see like how they have infiltrated US media and politics, these abrahamites have totally occupied Iran and try to destroy our country culturally first, and then when weakened, they will promote an ethnic and anti-Iranian civil war as the final step of our destruction.

That day you will see happy zionists and happy black turbans enjoying the smell of rotting corpses of Iranian kids in streets and our total destruction. These dogs will just leave to new alternative places where they adapt the local language and continue their lifes or they will even move to their ancestral countries where arabic is spoken. This is their Ideal step by step way of destruction: enter-benefit-colonise-destroy-leave.

Last edited:
This zionist whore and her ethno-cultural extension (abrahamic bastard children in Qom who become clerics and islamists) mostly tremble from Iranian nationalism. It's not surprising that juwslims conspire together against Iran and Iranians. As I said, for us nationalists military is our only last hope to save us against these vampires.

The politics, media, education system is already occupied by juwslim abrahamites. Don't be surprised if these internationalist juwslims soon play into the hands of separatists and anti-Iranians by allowing colonialist languages (Turkic and Arabic) to be taught to children like the already time and money wasting teaching of classic Arabic and muslim prayers to brainwash Iranian children instead of teaching them Shahnameh, Avesta and nationalism. The juwslim establishment and majlis considers Iranian topics as kufr and evil while teachings of colonialist languages is repeatedly spoken about in the majlis.

As you see like how they have infiltrated US media and politics, these abrahamites have totally occupied Iran and try to destroy our country culturally first, and then when weakened, they will promote an ethnic and anti-Iranian civil war as the final step of our destruction.

That day you will see happy zionists and happy black turbans enjoying the smell of rotting corpses of Iranian kids in streets and our total destruction. These dogs will just leave to new alternative places where they adapt the local language and continue their lifes or they will even move to their ancestral countries where arabic is spoken. This is their Ideal step by step way of destruction: enter-benefit-colonise-destroy-leave.
I remember an Arab agnostic woman said the same,She said you can’t defeat the abrahamic cult of Yahweh and Adonai while you believing in their prophets

You see the cult of Yahweh hate Mesopotamia and Egypt and try hard to hide the fact the their cult is a product of Egyptian,Babylonian and Phoenician civilizations

I remember an Arab agnostic woman said the same,She said you can’t defeat the abrahamic cult of Yahweh and Adonai while you believing in their prophets

You see the cult of Yahweh hate Mesopotamia and Egypt and try hard to hide the fact the their cult is a product of Egyptian,Babylonian and Phoenician civilizations

This is very interesting my friend. I'll study this topic of jewish cult, because this is their root. If their root is exposed, they'll have no argument to defend the extension (islam, christianity, bahaism) of this jewish cult.

This is very interesting my friend. I'll study this topic of jewish cult, because this is their root. If their root is exposed, they'll have no argument to defend the extension (islam, christianity, bahaism) of this jewish cult.
You know Muslims and Christians try to defend the cult of Judaism more than Jews themselves because they know that their religion is based on Judaism and if the cult of Yahweh fall their religion will fall technically

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom