What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i think trump is from qajar dynasty with this level of incompetence and corruption
Amazing isn't it.....also the first presidency to have all the important cabinet positions picked by essentially an Israeli spy. Starting from Flynn then Mattis, followed by Kelly then Pompeo and Bolton. All major iran hawks, it's like a perfect suite of cards......but even with this cast, they only marginally succeeded. We got saved by their incompetence and corruption. The FBI has this administration running for cover...the corruption, lies and deceit is unprecedented in history. I assure you if it wasn't for the Russian investigation, China tariff war, N. Korea and Khasshogi killing Iran would have been the primary focus of Mr. Kushner......

Lol. This is just typical two faced Pakistan being typical two faced Pakistan.

'Summoning' the Iranian ambassador to complain about things that Iran has been complaining about for 15 years. What a joke. They are trying to save face and spin their chronic dishonesty.

I have realized that you cant take anything that Pakistan says and does seriously. I have never observed a more backwards, pathological and uneducated country.

They're just plain thick to be honest. I mean this whole web forum is full of the most ignorant and undeducated tripe i have seen i actually laugh out loud sometimes reading the rubbish that gets posted on here. :omghaha:

Summoning' the Iranian ambassador to complain about things that Iran has been complaining about for 15 years. What a joke. They are trying to save face and spin their chronic dishonesty.
Its a two way street. You guys want to smuggle your petrol and other stuff to fetch the much needed marg bar dollars.

Moreover many thug gangs have been busted inside Pakistan recently who used to transport auto mobiles, cell fons and other merchandises in your country as Iran is under un sanctions - - - - - - -.

We've are hands full already so if there's any country which needs to address the Baloch grieveances is Iran. No matter how much you play the victim card and issue undiplomatically infuriating statements Pakistan has decided to show the mirror in a tit for tat fashion - - - - - - - -.

Everyone knows Pakistan cannot guarantee the security of its territory and drive out terrorist groups that have a happy home in Pakistani territory.
Who is that everyone besides press t.v ? That's a vast region to petrol effectively and you guys and those blood sucking Afghans share equal responsibility to petrol that area. Don't expect us to clean up that mass only by ourselves. Those loud mouth Generals sitting in Tehran have to give up there corporate interests to save young border guards .

Pakistan needs to kill these haramkhor operating in their land. Just kill them like we do!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom