What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Who is that everyone besides press t.v ? That's a vast region to petrol effectively and you guys and those blood sucking Afghans share equal responsibility to petrol that area. Don't expect us to clean up that mass only by ourselves. Those loud mouth Generals sitting in Tehran have to give up there corporate interests to save young border guards .

How about the Big F1shes in Pakistan? So called Afghanistanis with their last 2 generations in our country drinking the same water as ours (As scarce) eating the same food as ours and breathing the same air as ours with no regard whatsoever of being thankful to these blessings?
Now I have a huge problem when you attack Pakistan Never mind my interests.

How about the Big F1shes in Pakistan? So called Afghanistanis with their last 2 generations in our country drinking the same water as ours (As scarce) eating the same food as ours and breathing the same air as ours with no regard whatsoever of being thankful to these blessings?
Now I have a huge problem when you attack Pakistan Never mind my interests.

:crazy:

Pakistan needs Saudi money, Its the only thing keeping them from becoming a failed state. We will always have terrorists operating out of Pakistan!

You see geopolitics is an interesting domain . Everyone needs everyone's money to do business and survive. And if that everyone is an ally then its a fair deal. Like you guys wouldn't even blink to accept whatever economic aid that marg bar axis of evil throws at you .

Pakistan needs to kill these haramkhor operating in their land. Just kill them like we do!

I must reiterate my point that for these H. Khors to be completely eliminated your generals and business tycoons ought to sacrifice their economic interests related to the Pakistani market and address the Iranian balochistan's grievances - - - - - - - - - - - .

Besides We can't provide no guarantee about what comes through NATO controlled afgnaistan to your side.

and a thorough security clearance of the indians working at the Chabahar project.

Creating unrest in balochistan is their state policy and Indian spy chief is on record describing their "good intentions". I mean you don't give asylum to some Baloch separatists for no reason.

You see geopolitics is an interesting domain . Everyone needs everyone's money to do business and survive. And if that everyone is an ally then its a fair deal. Like you guys wouldn't even blink to accept whatever economic aid that marg bar axis of evil throws at you .

I must reiterate my point that for these H. Khors to be completely eliminated your generals and business tycoons ought to sacrifice their economic interests related to the Pakistani market and address the Iranian balochistan's grievances - - - - - - - - - - - .

Besides We can't provide no guarantee about what comes through NATO controlled afgnaistan to your side.

and a thorough security clearance of the indians working at the Chabahar project.

Creating unrest in balochistan is their state policy and Indian spy chief is on record describing their "good intentions". I mean you don't give asylum to some Baloch separatists for no reason.

No wonder you never got a positive rating .

Iran will never allow hendi project contractor people to do any terrorism against anyone. All hendi in chabahar project live in housing provided for them. They are not allowed outside.

Can someone here tell me what it is with the widespread hatred for certain Arabs from the general Iranian, Iranian nationalist. It has happened often, and yesterday again that I meet an Iranian who gives me a speech, lecture and conversation which is of no interest to me that I (Iraqis) am not a true Arab and that Saudis etc. (gulf states) are uncivilized animals. What's the purpose of this it's not going to win us 'other special non-Arab Arab speaking Arabs' on your side.

This region's social fabric is truly fucked and people are confused about their identity, all the superiority (inferiority in fact) complexes are evident.

بوجه نظامی سال 98 در صورت تصویب 3.5 میلیارد دلار فقط:cry:

Can someone here tell me what it is with the widespread hatred for certain Arabs from the general Iranian, Iranian nationalist. It has happened often, and yesterday again that I meet an Iranian who gives me a speech, lecture and conversation which is of no interest to me that I (Iraqis) am not a true Arab and that Saudis etc. (gulf states) are uncivilized animals. What's the purpose of this it's not going to win us 'other special non-Arab Arab speaking Arabs' on your side.

This region's social fabric is truly fucked and people are confused about their identity, all the superiority (inferiority in fact) complexes are evident.
In my opinion, the widespread dislike (hatred is a strong term) started when they bank rolled Saddam to attack us. S.A. has been undermining Iran for quit a while, they've time and time again goaded the USA to attack Iran, (remember the "cut the head of the snake" leaked cable) lately for the past 5 years or so UAE has been doing all the leg work in D.C. for them. S.A. ,Qatar and UAE also bankrolled ISIS....lot's of Shiite muslims (Iraqis, Syrians, Kurds, Iranians) are dead because of their action. Now, S.A. is doing what it does best in Yemen. Someone if not Iran has to eradicate these evil, corrupt backstabbing, western installed collaborating bastards from the neighborhood.

Last edited:
I don't think any Iranian would have referred to the "gulf states" of Mexico, Cuba and the US. The Persian Gulf states, maybe.

In my opinion, the widespread dislike (hatred is a strong term) started when they bank rolled Saddam to attack us. S.A. has been undermining Iran for quit a while, they've time and time again goaded the USA to attack Iran, (remember the "cut the head of the snake" leaked cable) lately for the past 5 years or so UAE has been doing to do all the leg work in D.C. for them. S.A. ,Qatar and UAE also bankrolled ISIS....lot's of Shiite muslims (Iraqis, Syrians, Kurds, Iranians) are dead because of their action. Now, S.A. is doing what it does best in Yemen. Someone if not Iran has to eradicate these evil, corrupt backstabbing, western installed collaborating bastards from the neighborhood.

It's not politics, not the political level it's the continuous hatred on the people there, their culture etc.

بوجه نظامی سال 98 در صورت تصویب 3.5 میلیارد دلار فقط:cry:
I don't knew from were you get it , this is compared to last year
201712108874616920_Orig.jpg

813842_818.jpg

according to these , the proposed military budget not only didn't reduced but also increased
the problem is the price of Dollar increased from 3000 toman to 4200 toman and the budget seems lower but not by the amount you said , it's the case for all the budget not only military budget and the government always propose budget by Toman .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom