What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

حاج قاسم سلیمانی المیادین سوریه

Iran IRGC Quds, Maj. Gen. Haj Qassem Soleimani, commanding operation of the liberation of the town of Al-Mayadeen in Deir Al-Azurb Syia

Every time I watch one of these videos I get so scared... sitting up in the open like that with not so much as a ballistic vest or helmet. Nothing. A sniper, a UAV, anything could martyr him... argh, why does he do this.

Every time I watch one of these videos I get so scared... sitting up in the open like that with not so much as a ballistic vest or helmet. Nothing. A sniper, a UAV, anything could martyr him... argh, why does he do this.

my words, he shouldnt be there
and if, he should command from an command bunker, protected...

and also, why, for gods sake, they release this video on youtube, so enemies can watch?
this stuff is classified, i dont know, some guys there have no brain

showing a clip of generals and military how they plan a movement, yes thats very intelligent
some can call this "fearless/proud/brave", i call this simply STUPID

Or he was walking ON THE TOP of sandwalls, like "HI MOSSAD SNIPER, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN", i couldnt believe it!

Mossad & CIA is thankfull for sharing intel, im not surprised that so many Iranian/Syrian generals and commanders were killed during this war...

i will be not surprised when Gen. Soleimani will be soon taken out by a sniper or precise artillery

in a clip yesterday i saw him and some guys crouching by incoming bullets

This is STUPIDITY! Someone mistaken "MARTYRDOM" with pure STUPIDITY.

please watch this clip and tell me this is "clever" what he does

1:17 bullets incoming
1:39 walking on top of sandwalls "Hello Mossad!"

Last edited:
Ghassem Soleimani is one the most iconic and prominent military figures of our country in modern times. He should not be parading around the front lines like he is going for a walk in the park. This man needs to be back in Iran so he can train the future Ghassem Soleimanis .

Hey dear, How are you?
Glad to see you too, bro.
good in middle of our 2nd midterm :D no longer active in PDF
Alhamdulilah!! mashaallah!! is it a boy or a girl? i like to have a daughter in future, lol.

i'd love to host you if you ever visit. that'll be an honor.

me, i'm still studying medicine. i've got 6 more months to go before graduation. its been a very difficult journey.
6 month damn haman u are a great man medicine is the most difficult department in university GZ

house_md_wallpaper_by_outragepaja.jpg

i cant wait to see you become HAMAN MD

good in middle of our 2nd midterm :D no longer active in PDF

6 month damn haman u are a great man medicine is the most difficult department in university GZ

house_md_wallpaper_by_outragepaja.jpg

i cant wait to see you become HAMAN MD
Thank you bro, thats so nice of you to say :)
wish the best for you as well

تبریک میگم به همه برادر هام جام جهانی افتادیم با گروه مرگ .ولی امیدوارم که بازی های خوبی رو به نمایش بگذاریم.

پرتقال
اسپانیا
مراکش
ایران

تبریک میگم به همه برادر هام جام جهانی افتادیم با گروه مرگ .ولی امیدوارم که بازی های خوبی رو به نمایش بگذاریم.

پرتقال
اسپانیا
مراکش
ایران

This is AWESOME! This is the only way that Iran gets to play world class teams. People who run the football federation in Iran are a bunch of incompetent thieves that will never organise any good matches with quality teams in the world consistently, so that's the only chance we get to see our beloved team shine!

This is AWESOME! This is the only way that Iran gets to play world class teams. People who run the football federation in Iran are a bunch of incompetent thieves that will never organise any good matches with quality teams in the world consistently, so that's the only chance we get to see our beloved team shine!

I agree with you. The Iranian national team has shown that they play much better in front of the world-class teams . And this experience is very good for our players.

BREAKING NEWS: Israel targets Iranian Military Base in Syria

Alhamdulilah!! mashaallah!! is it a boy or a girl? i like to have a daughter in future, lol.

i'd love to host you if you ever visit. that'll be an honor.

me, i'm still studying medicine. i've got 6 more months to go before graduation. its been a very difficult journey.
Dont know brother... whatever Almighty blesses us with.. :D

Inshallah... I would love to meet you.. and if you are even in Pak.. message me... you are always welcome to my house.

Hows life goin Soheil jan... :D

Back
Top Bottom