What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

in my opinion, he shouldnt be there, loosing him on the battlefield would be devastating
Moassad/Cia will try to assasinate him, one sniper, one precise artilerie shot, that was it
Some weeks ago a top russian general was killed by an precise artillerie shell (us army giving coordinates to daesh/kurs)

You don't understand Shias and the importance they give to consept of Martyrdom!

IRIN Iranian Army Navy made-Digital Autopilot / Torpedo Combustion Fuel / Raad aerial defence Project / Makran 921 4x4 2.5-Ton Truck/Damavand unmanned fast boat

bro, if one day i visit pakistan (inshaallah) visiting you is a MUST.

honored to be your brother. Still here and breathing

how are you doing? whats up in Pakistan?

Anytime my brother... You are always welcome in your brothers house.

But I have a feeling I will be visiting Iran next year... Soon.... My mother has been wishing to visit all Holy Shrines in Iran and Iraq...
Apart from that.. I'm going to be a father next month.. Inshallah.

What bout you..

Anytime my brother... You are always welcome in your brothers house.

But I have a feeling I will be visiting Iran next year... Soon.... My mother has been wishing to visit all Holy Shrines in Iran and Iraq...
Apart from that.. I'm going to be a father next month.. Inshallah.

What bout you..
Alhamdulilah!! mashaallah!! is it a boy or a girl? i like to have a daughter in future, lol.

i'd love to host you if you ever visit. that'll be an honor.

me, i'm still studying medicine. i've got 6 more months to go before graduation. its been a very difficult journey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom