What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It has happened in History.Always Someone close betrays and sells out the leader. Judah betrayed Jesus Christ. I hope the establishment is wide awake. He explicitly said that IRCG generals were killed part of US joint operations.

Sell out Cunt! Obviously her email was hacked. They even had a copy of her pay stub.

Agreed.

Nothing angers me more than Irani sell outs hoping for a ‘better’ Iran by colluding with anti-Iran elements

Mysterious radio station that repeats "buzz" sound for more than 40 years .

"
UVB-76, also known as "The Buzzer", is the nickname given by radio listeners to a shortwave radio station that broadcasts on the frequency 4625 kHz. It broadcasts a short, monotonous buzz tone , repeating at a rate of approximately 25 tones per minute, 24 hours per day. Sometimes, the buzzer signal is interrupted and a voice transmission in Russian takes place. The first reports were made of a station on this frequency in 1973."
"
Sometimes the buzzing sound is interrupted and a voice message is broadcast. These messages are usually given in Russian by a live voice, and follow a fixed format. An example of such a message:

At 21:00 UTC on December 24, 1997:

Ya UVB-76, Ya UVB-76. 180 08 BROMAL 74 27 99 14. Boris, Roman, Olga, Mikhail, Anna, Larisa. 7 4 2 7 9 9 1 4 "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76

Image1511656564.961932.jpg
Image1511656580.475162.jpg

Iran IRGC Quds Haj Qassem Soleimani among Iranian combat forces in Al-BuKamal Syria

in my opinion, he shouldnt be there, loosing him on the battlefield would be devastating
Moassad/Cia will try to assasinate him, one sniper, one precise artilerie shot, that was it
Some weeks ago a top russian general was killed by an precise artillerie shell (us army giving coordinates to daesh/kurs)

سلام دوستان اخبار میگنه قاسم سلیمانی توی سوریه زخمی شده توی درگیری کسی میدونه خبری ازش هست که حالش چطوره؟

سلام دوستان اخبار میگنه قاسم سلیمانی توی سوریه زخمی شده توی درگیری کسی میدونه خبری ازش هست که حالش چطوره؟
چرته // شبیه شایعه درجه سپهبدی ایشون !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom