What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

1- You made some mistakes but not so bad, i can correct it if you want ;p
2- And there arent many Polish people that want to go to Iran to much bad press about muslims
3- and terrorist attacks that killed Polish people.

4- That was my favorit cartoon, but sadly the studio is not in good shape, they didn't make anything good after 1990.
5- Anyway Polish movie industry was much better in "PRL" then now.

Cześć,

1- yeah, if possible. i love to learn foreign languages .

2- before that, i saw many Poles in Iran !!!

i sent a photo of Polish tourists in Golestan palace (~ 45 days ago, they were in Iran)

3- that is human right they believe ...

how many more people have to die ???

IMO, best work was to kill them all ...

nothing would happened, only afew hundreds of TERORRISTS were Slautered !!!

can we see a world without those bloodthirthty creatures ?

4- yes ...

i love easterner works ...

What is your vote About "Un Commiser Acuza" and RIP S. Nicolaescu ?

5- agree with you, same to Romania !!!

گویا رئیس جمهور و اطرافیانش اونقدر پول دارند که در عرض یک روز ، 50 میلیارد تومان رو نقداً وثیقه بگذارند ... تمام زندگیشون هم فقط طلبه مبارز و حقوق بگیر دولت بودند ....

گویا رئیس جمهور و اطرافیانش اونقدر پول دارند که در عرض یک روز ، 50 میلیارد تومان رو نقداً وثیقه بگذارند ... تمام زندگیشون هم فقط طلبه مبارز و حقوق بگیر دولت بودند ....
فکر کنم وزیر بهداشت وثیقه گذاشته ..

چند تا صفر داره ؟؟؟

چند قرن کار کنیم، میتونیم اونقدر پول داشته باشیم ؟؟؟

فکر کنم وزیر بهداشت وثیقه گذاشته ..
چطور یک نفر با فقط « پزشکی کردن و پزشک بودن » می تونه اینقدر درآمد داشته باشه !؟
تازه این فقط پول خورد جناب وزیر بهداشت هست ...
کلا دکترها و به صورت کلانتر ، مدیران دولتی ( خارج از بازی بچه گول زنک اصلاح طلب ، اصولگرا ) فقط در حال چاپیدن ملت هستند و بنابراین هیچ وقت دست از سر ملت گوسپند صفت و گرگ سیرت ایران بر نمی دارند .

چطور یک نفر با فقط « پزشکی کردن و پزشک بودن » می تونه اینقدر درآمد داشته باشه !؟
کلا دکترها و به صورت کلانتر ، مدیران دولتی ( خارج از بازی بچه گول زنک اصلاح طلب ، اصولگرا ) فقط در حال چاپیدن ملت هستند و بنابراین هیچ وقت دست از سر ملت گوسپند صفت و گرگ سیرت ایران بر نمی دارند .
بنده اطلاعی از منبع در آمذی ایشون ندارم و تا زمانی هم خلاف چیزی ثابت نشه این گونه صحبت ها صحیح نیست ...
و اگر طبق گفته شما ملت گوسپند صفت و گرگ سیرت هست که خودش جای بحث دارد اونوقت باید گفت خلایق هر چه لایق ....

کی گفته وزیر بهداشت فقط طبابت میکنه . ایشان سهامدار چندین بیمارستان هستند ودر کلی فعالیت اقتصادی شرکت داره اطفاقا کاری که
نمیکنه طبابت هستش.

در مورد چاپیدن ملت توسط پزشکها هم لطفا در مورد اون چیزی که اطلاعی ندارین حرفی نزنید . اگر قرار باشه کسی ملت را بچاپه توی خط مقدم یک عده دیگر قرار دارند.

@JEskandari @raptor22

I was surprised the other day when I learned that Iran comes 2nd in dates production (the 1st being Egypt), while KSA comes 3rd, and Iraq 4th (although Iraq used to be the 1st prior to 1980). Other than the Tazis in Khuzestan, Qasham قشم, and Hormozgan, I don't think that dates consumption is something regular in Iran except may be in Ramadhan, right? In KSA, and Iraq consuming dates is indeed a regular thing that can happen on daily basis. Dates is not a main type of food, but rather an in-between meals snack. One of the few good things about our brutal summers is the harvest of dates which brings some colorful joy to our homes.

3f1cfde3-9a9a-4346-ae6d-48479be48906_16x9_600x338.JPG

Last edited:
@JEskandari @raptor22

I was surprised the other day when I learned that Iran comes 2nd in dates production (the 1st being Egypt), while KSA comes 3rd, and Iraq 4th (although Iraq used to be the 1st prior to 1980). Other than the Tazis in Khuzestan, Qasham قشم, and Hormozgan, I don't think that dates consumption is something regular in Iran except may be in Ramadhan, right? In KSA, and Iraq consuming dates is indeed a regular thing that can happen on daily basis. Dates is not a main type of food, but rather an in-between meals snack. One of the few good things about our brutal summers is the harvest of dates which brings some colorful joy to our homes.

3f1cfde3-9a9a-4346-ae6d-48479be48906_16x9_600x338.JPG
We produce date in bushehr , kerman, sistan and baluchistan , Hormozgan, khuzestan and ...
The must favorite date in Iran belong to bam area in Keenan that many places in Hormozgan and sistan & baluchistan sell their products under bam name.
Well that's general idea but honestly it depend on the person my own favorite date belong to khuzestan .

And about Iraq date production the anarchy in iraq after 2003 invasion really harmed their industry and agriculture if I'm not wrong they used to produce more than half of the world date production.

And about eating date here everybody like it and its not a specialty of Iran southern province . you always can find it in traditional Iranian breakfast and dinner dishes as appetizer or dessert.

By the way I think you can't find anyplace in middle east that people don't like dates .

Last edited:
We produce date in bushehr , kerman, sistan and baluchistan , Hormozgan, khuzestan and ...
The must favorite date in Iran belong to bam area in Keenan that many places in Hormozgan and sistan & baluchistan sell their products under bam name.
Well that's general idea but honestly it depend on the person my own favorite date belong to khuzestan .

And about Iraq date production the anarchy in iraq after 2003 invasion really harmed their industry and agriculture if I'm not wrong they used to produce more than half of the world date production.

And about eating date here everybody like it and its not a specialty of Iran southern province . you always can find it in traditional Iranian breakfast and dinner dishes as appetizer or dessert.

By the way I think you can't find anyplace in middle east that people don't like dates .

My father is from Ahvaz, so khuzestan date is also his favorite as well as my favorite.

I believe khuzestan date have the perfect amount of sweetness . not to sweet not like some dates taste like wate

I think Khuzestan is one of the hottest inhabited areas in Iran. Generally I think, the hotter it gets, the better dates you can grow. That’s why the Tazis in KSA name the period between July 15 – August 15 as “dates cooker”.

I think Khuzestan is one of the hottest inhabited areas in Iran. Generally I think, the hotter it gets, the better dates you can grow. That’s why the Tazis in KSA name the period between July 15 – August 15 as “dates cooker”.
Here we say pal tree is a tree that it's root is in water and its head is in sun.

In short its a tree that need water and lots of sun and khuzestan have both.
But if I'm not wrong Hormozgan or Bushehr are the biggest date producers in iran

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom