What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So where did you found this photo?

Google has taken me to it. I somehow like the Shah Era in Iran and I read about it from time to time. I do sometimes feel nostalgia for the time when Iran's politics was more mainstream and predictable than the post enghelab's.

Google has taken me to it. I somehow like the Shah Era in Iran and I read about it from time to time. I do sometimes feel nostalgia for the time when Iran's politics was more mainstream and predictable than the post enghelab's.
Sepahbod Nader Jahanbani was executed by a mass murderer (Sadegh Khalkhali) for no reason at all, It's really a big shame what they did to him.

Sepahbod Nader Jahanbani was executed by a mass murderer (Sadegh Khalkhali) for no reason at all, It's really a big shame what they did to him.

I can't agree more. Although one must say that Sadegh Khalkhali's Court room wasn't even worth the name of a Court. Khalkhali was pretty much the "clerk" that just stated the death penalties ordered by Khomeni. The reason was quite clear actually, as the elimination of the Iranian military leadership would prevent a military coup against the Islamic Republic (something that was too cruel but did work effectively in Khomeni's favor).

You suffer from bipolar disorder and Iranian complex.

Get lost from Iranian section asap.

Thanks for the compliment. Well, there are mods here that can determine who stays here and who doesn't.

KnockKnock450.jpg

:p:

Back
Top Bottom