What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Trump's "Regime Change" Ineptitude

Saturday, July 08, 2017

What a lineup, eh?

A crowd of neocons and European politicians, a Saudi prince, all at this MEK conference.

Sometimes I wonder if these retards actually believe the rubbish Rajavi says, or do they just don't care?

To read the full post, click here: http://irangeomil.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/trumps-regime-change-ineptitude.html

Leave a comment if you like! :)

Clowns like these can never change the course of a unified and caring nation. MEK/MKO are exiles and rejected because they turned their back against their fellow families and neighbours.

In the memory of Iranian Air Force great man (Sepahbod Nader Jahanbani).

19933137_1421076971303929_8492673206451175424_n.jpg

932860229775_n.jpg

17332551_1806413079611523_6509389113114755072_n.jpg

Last edited:
گفت‌ و گوی ویژه خبری جلالی: افزایش بودجه دفاعی برای مقابله اقدامات ضد ایرانی آمریکا، راه های مقابله

طرح مقابله با اقدامات تروریستی آمریکا اختصاص طرح تخصیص ۲۰۰۰ میلیارد تومان برای گسترش فعالیت‌های موشکی و سپاه قدس
http://www.isna.ir/news/96040703029/

Iran IRIB2 interview Jalali :parliament new bill increase defense budget to counter and naturalized U.S senate new sanctions bill on Iran defense capabilities

Last edited:
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201707111055440023-israel-iran-lebanon-syria/

"
A missile factory currently being built by Iran in Lebanon will be 50 meters below the ground and fortified against Israeli airstrikes, according to a report by the French media outlet Intelligence Online."

---> Fake news, or real deal?
Either way, I think it is not enough.

Lebanon basically has little in the way of sovereignty, Israel can pound it from the air relentlessly or even launch some sort of special forces raid (which we know they are good at).

Either way, I think it is not enough.

Lebanon basically has little in the way of sovereignty, Israel can pound it from the air relentlessly or even launch some sort of special forces raid (which we know they are good at).

i think its fake news.
why you should build such an factory in Lebanon? this can justifie israel agression/bombing of lebanese infrastructure.
Its more logical to build such factories on Syria soil, near Lebanon border, and, if necessary, launching missiles, from syria soil...

@SubWater I was thinking about leaving this forum.

Seriously what is purpose of this forum. wasting your time for some pakistanis!?

Here is collection of dumb, uneducated, backward, spleeny, feeble minded, etc.... people.

If you waste your time for a cat in your neighborhood it is better than writing here. There are not many valid members in this forum hole. :disagree:

Last edited:
@SubWater I was thinking about leaving this forum.

Seriously what is purpose of this forum. wasting your time for some pakistanis!?
:-)
do you have better choice ????
I came here to improve my reading and writing, also I have interest in military machines specially submarines
If you know better place, don't hesitate to inform me.

do you have better choice ????
I came here to improve my reading and writing, also I have interest in military machines specially submarines
If you know better place, don't hesitate to inform me.
For military it's very good (if trolls let), but other than that here is a junk troll fest.

Khubi badi halal kon man ta ye modat nemiam. => Iranian dige ham vase in folan folan ha traffic ziad dorost nakonid. Khoda negahdar.

Back
Top Bottom