What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

We have many words that are same in Farsi, but you will never be able to understand because of our accent. Also the language is different from farsi in general, but some things are similar.
Yes, you are completely right when we write words for you is easier to understand but pronunciation is different.

Do you know balochi ???? or just urdu ???

I think we have many noun and adjective in common also you have more letter which help you to write more sounds.
800px-Urdu-alphabet-en-hi-final.svg.png

Salam Iranian friends,

Please react to Pakistani song and share your opinions.

All you have to do is press CC button for english translation. I am curious as to how you feel to such poetry. Thanks in advance.

@Serpentine @haman10 @mohammad45 @mohsen @SOHEIL @SubWater
This is nice song dude, I like it and I am sure learning Urdu is much easier for me than English.

I have a blog, https://irangeomil.blogspot.com/, on Iranian Geopolitical and Military issues. I'll be updating it fairly regularly, about every day or two. If anyone is interested I'd be happy if they had a look and made some comments once in a while.

Great move! I actually wanted to ask wether you @Arminkh or @PeeD wanted to start a blog in order to counter the likes of Babak khialati. Make sure to post a link here in relevant threads every time you have a new entry so that you increase your page visits. That would increase the chances to come higher up in search engines.

Great move! I actually wanted to ask wether you @Arminkh or @PeeD wanted to start a blog in order to counter the likes of Babak khialati. Make sure to post a link here in relevant threads every time you have a new entry so that you increase your page visits. That would increase the chances to come higher up in search engines.

Thanks bro :) I just grew tired of the trolling here and since there no other English language site which is by Iranians, for Iranians (cheesy I know) I thought I might as well make my own.

I'll make sure to take your advice, looking at analytics this thread has been the biggest source of viewers so far so I'll continue posting links to it. Though I think I'll only do so in this section, I don't want to post in the ME forum for example as that will only invite trolls.

I hope people like Arminkh and PeeD also read and discuss there, their input is always valued whenever I see it.

EDIT: That said, I said "by Iranians, for Iranians", but it is "for" anyone who wants to discuss geopolitical and/or military Iranian issues, regardless of nationality.

Last edited:
Muhammad bin Salman - Saudi's next anti-Iran King

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Ever since bin Nayef was removed as Saudi Crown Prince and Muhammad bin Salman promoted to the position, Iranian news agencies have put it as a "soft coup", but I didn't really believe them primarily due to lack of evidence. But this video changed my mind.

MBS is aggressive. As "Minister" of Defence and holding great influence in the Saudi monarchy, he orchestrated the Saudi invasion of Yemen, the Saudi military alliance with a variety of countries, the cutting of diplomatic relations with Iran and Qatar, and the various massive arms purchases like the recent $110 billion deal with Trump.

And since he is young, this sort of aggressive foreign policy is going to be with us for decades. That is nigh on unprecedented given how old previous Saudi monarchs have been.

Clearly, Iran has to respond.

A wide ranging re-armament strategy across all branches of the military (esp. the IRIAF) has to be pursued, and with beefy funding. Most of the military has been left largely unchanged since the 1970s and to a lesser extent the 1990s. MBS seems to think that having a well equipped military is key to countering Iran. A long overdue re-armament would both deter MBS' Saudi and modernise a military that has long been awaiting it. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Even the top tier of Iranian airpower is insufficient against Saudi F-15SA and EF Typhoons

Furthermore, I think the diplomatic stance of Iran has to be altered slightly. Iran has made it clear that it thinks dialogue and "mutual respect". Evidently MBS doesn't think the same. Only recently he said he will work towards battles being fought in Iran. I think Iran knows this, but it still wants to appear as the "good guy" to international opinion. To a large extent I think this is actually working given the crimes Saudi has committed.

But Trump and MBS don't care about that. I think Iran has try to toughen up diplomatically or at least "play it cool". I'm concerned our current stance is being interpreted as a sign of weakness. So make press releases and interviews with diplomats dial down the "dialogue" talk and use more of the condemnation talk, explicitly mentioning Saudi. This has been the case internally at least, with Ayatollah Khamenei and IRGC commanders condemning Saudi in harsh terms. But I think consistency is still important. At the same time, toning down or even belittling public perception of the Saudi "threat" could signal to MBS that his aggressiveness isn't paying off. It is still important to keep the "good guy" thing rolling though, since Europe and Asia is alienated by Trump's controversial policies.

Use of Zolfaqar missiles on ISIS in Deir ez Zor was a powerful statement

There is thankfully some sign that Iran is moving in a direction to increase military capabilities against Saudi Arabia. The recent use of the Zolfaqar missile in Syria has a double meaning:

• That Iran is willing to use conventional military force to retaliate against attacks (especially since Iran blamed Saudi for supporting the ISIS attack on Tehran).
  • The use of the Zolfaqar specifically is especially significant given that it appears to be designed to target Saudi, with its range and precision MRV that is thought to be capable of evading Saudi missile defences.
https://irangeomil.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/muhammad-bin-salman-saudis-next-anti.html

Last edited:
@AmirPatriot
هوشنگ امیراحمدی:
می‌خواهند سپاه را خلع سلاح کرده و تحویل آمریکایی‌ها بدهند
1905172.jpg

استاد دانشگاه راتگرز نیوجرسی آمریکا گفت: سپاه موشک لازم دارد اما شما می‌خواهید آن را از سپاه بگیرید و بعد تحریمهایش را هم حفظ می‌کنید. یعنی عملا می‌خواهید سپاه را خلع سلاح و تحویل آمریکایی‌ها بدهید.

به گزارش مشرق، هوشنگ امیراحمدی استاد دانشگاه راتگرز ایالت نیوجرسی آمریکا، مدیر مرکز مطالعات خاورمیانه این دانشگاه و رییس و بنیاگذار شورای ایران–آمریکا در گفتگوی اسفند ماه سال 95 خود با خبرنگار 8دی سخنان قابل تأملی درباره نحوه برخورد با سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی مطرح کرد که نگاهی به این سخنان و برخوردهای عجیب و غیرمنتظره اخیر برخی مسئولان ارشد نظام با این نهاد دفاعی نظامی کشور را روشن تر می‌کند:

قبل از برجام ما یک ایران هراسی و اسلام هراسی داشتیم. اگر اوباما 10 سال دیگر هم رئیس جمهور بود شاید برای ایران هراسی تا حدی خوب بود اما حالا که دلواپسان در آمریکا به سرکار آمده‌اند الان ایران هراسی بیشتر و بدتر است. یک کلکی هم در این میان وجود دارد. این آقایان می‌گویند ایران هراسی کم شده است اما در واقع هیچ وقت موضوع ایران هراسی مد نظر نبوده است. جهان از ایران، هراسی نداشت بلکه از نظام و این نوع نگاه هراس داشت. آنها در واقع الان به سپاه‌هراسی دامن می‌زنند. در برجام هیچ تحریمی از سپاه برداشته نشد. معاهده سازمان ملل در بحث موشک هم برای سپاه مشکل ایجاد کرد. الان هم برنامه دارند که سپاه را در لیست تروریست‌ها قرار دهند.

این آقایان متوجه نبودند و نیستند که کارهای آنها صدمه اساسی به سپاه زد. این خیلی خطرناک است. من به سپاه به عنوان نیروی نظامی کشور احترام می‌گذارم و همیشه می‌گویم به سپاه هم در داخل کشور و هم در خارج ظلم می‌شود. شما نیرویی برای حفظ انقلاب اسلامی ایجاد کرده‌اید که وظیفه نظامی و دفاع دارند و به خطر می‌زنند و بعد بخاطر دفاعی که می‌کند بر سرش هم می‌زنیم. یعنی به او تفنگ می‌دهیم که از ما دفاع کند و وقتی به سمت دشمن تیراندازی می‌کند می‌گوییم این چه کاری است که می‌کنید. چرا آدم می‌کشید. شما آدم‌کش هستید. خوب این غیرمنصفانه است. در برجام سپاه چیزی نگرفت در حالی که همه قاچاقچی‌ها و دور زننده‌های تحریم‌ها را از لیست تحریم‌ها برداشتند. در حالی که قبل از همه باید تحریم‌های سپاه برداشته می‌شد. مثلا سپاه موشک لازم دارد اما شما می‌خواهید آن را از سپاه بگیرید و بعد تحریمهایش را هم حفظ می‌کنید. یعنی عملا می‌خواهید سپاه را خلع سلاح کنید و تحویل آمریکایی‌ها بدهید.

آمریکایی‌ها سربازهایشان را می‌فرستند عراق و در آنجا 10 هزار نفر را می‌کشند و بعد در کنگره ایستاده برای آنها نیم ساعت به عنوان قهرمانان کشور دست می‌زنند اما اینجا ما سربازهایمان را به سوریه می‌فرستیم و بعد پشت سر آنها حرف بد هم می‌زنیم و می‌گوییم آنها در سوریه چکار می‌کنند. یک فرهنگ غلط بر علیه نظامی‌ها در این کشور وجود دارد که موجب می‌شود که سپاه خیلی مظلوم واقع شود.

در قانون اساسی ایران آمده است که سپاه در دوران صلح در بازسازی شرکت کند. وقتی خاتم الانبیا می‌خواهد پروژه بگیرد داد و فریاد می‌کنند که اینها می‌خواهند پروژه بگیرند. قانون اساسی اجازه داده است. بزرگترین نهاد مهندسی در آمریکا army corps of engineers یا سپاه مهندسی ارتش است. یعنی آمریکا هم خاتم الانبیا دارد. کسی بر سر آنها نمی‌زند در حالی که یک نهاد عریض و طویل است که بنیانگذار بسیاری از امور می‌باشد. فردی به من می‌گفت تا قبل از احمدی‌نژاد وقتی سپاه در مناقصه‌ی پروژه‌ها شرکت می‌کرد آنها مناقصه سپاه را باز نمی‌کردند. گفتم خوب چرا باز نمی‌کردند. جواب داد چون رقم‌های سپاه خیلی پایین بود و سپاه با هزینه‌های بسیار کمتر پروژه‌ها را اجرا می‌کرد. ضمن اینکه سپاه رشوه نمی‌داد اما بخش خصوصی می‌توانست و این کار را می‌کرد. هر چه هزینه یک پروژه کمتر باشد فساد در آن کمتر است چون کمیسیون کمتر است. کمیسیون یک درصد 100 میلیون، یک میلیون تومان است اما کمیسیون یک میلیون تومان 100 هزار تومان است. آقای احمدی‌نژاد گفت پاکت‌های سپاه را هم باز کنید. در برجام و در موضوعات داخلی دیگر هم وقتی به سپاه رسیدیم بد عمل کردیم. وضعیتی هم برای سپاه ایجاد کردیم و آنها را بین مردم و دولت قرار دادیم.

@AmirPatriot
هوشنگ امیراحمدی:
1905172.jpg

استاد دانشگاه راتگرز نیوجرسی آمریکا گفت: سپاه موشک لازم دارد اما شما می‌خواهید آن را از سپاه بگیرید و بعد تحریمهایش را هم حفظ می‌کنید. یعنی عملا می‌خواهید سپاه را خلع سلاح و تحویل آمریکایی‌ها بدهید.

به گزارش مشرق، هوشنگ امیراحمدی استاد دانشگاه راتگرز ایالت نیوجرسی آمریکا، مدیر مرکز مطالعات خاورمیانه این دانشگاه و رییس و بنیاگذار شورای ایران–آمریکا در گفتگوی اسفند ماه سال 95 خود با خبرنگار 8دی سخنان قابل تأملی درباره نحوه برخورد با سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی مطرح کرد که نگاهی به این سخنان و برخوردهای عجیب و غیرمنتظره اخیر برخی مسئولان ارشد نظام با این نهاد دفاعی نظامی کشور را روشن تر می‌کند:

قبل از برجام ما یک ایران هراسی و اسلام هراسی داشتیم. اگر اوباما 10 سال دیگر هم رئیس جمهور بود شاید برای ایران هراسی تا حدی خوب بود اما حالا که دلواپسان در آمریکا به سرکار آمده‌اند الان ایران هراسی بیشتر و بدتر است. یک کلکی هم در این میان وجود دارد. این آقایان می‌گویند ایران هراسی کم شده است اما در واقع هیچ وقت موضوع ایران هراسی مد نظر نبوده است. جهان از ایران، هراسی نداشت بلکه از نظام و این نوع نگاه هراس داشت. آنها در واقع الان به سپاه‌هراسی دامن می‌زنند. در برجام هیچ تحریمی از سپاه برداشته نشد. معاهده سازمان ملل در بحث موشک هم برای سپاه مشکل ایجاد کرد. الان هم برنامه دارند که سپاه را در لیست تروریست‌ها قرار دهند.

این آقایان متوجه نبودند و نیستند که کارهای آنها صدمه اساسی به سپاه زد. این خیلی خطرناک است. من به سپاه به عنوان نیروی نظامی کشور احترام می‌گذارم و همیشه می‌گویم به سپاه هم در داخل کشور و هم در خارج ظلم می‌شود. شما نیرویی برای حفظ انقلاب اسلامی ایجاد کرده‌اید که وظیفه نظامی و دفاع دارند و به خطر می‌زنند و بعد بخاطر دفاعی که می‌کند بر سرش هم می‌زنیم. یعنی به او تفنگ می‌دهیم که از ما دفاع کند و وقتی به سمت دشمن تیراندازی می‌کند می‌گوییم این چه کاری است که می‌کنید. چرا آدم می‌کشید. شما آدم‌کش هستید. خوب این غیرمنصفانه است. در برجام سپاه چیزی نگرفت در حالی که همه قاچاقچی‌ها و دور زننده‌های تحریم‌ها را از لیست تحریم‌ها برداشتند. در حالی که قبل از همه باید تحریم‌های سپاه برداشته می‌شد. مثلا سپاه موشک لازم دارد اما شما می‌خواهید آن را از سپاه بگیرید و بعد تحریمهایش را هم حفظ می‌کنید. یعنی عملا می‌خواهید سپاه را خلع سلاح کنید و تحویل آمریکایی‌ها بدهید.

آمریکایی‌ها سربازهایشان را می‌فرستند عراق و در آنجا 10 هزار نفر را می‌کشند و بعد در کنگره ایستاده برای آنها نیم ساعت به عنوان قهرمانان کشور دست می‌زنند اما اینجا ما سربازهایمان را به سوریه می‌فرستیم و بعد پشت سر آنها حرف بد هم می‌زنیم و می‌گوییم آنها در سوریه چکار می‌کنند. یک فرهنگ غلط بر علیه نظامی‌ها در این کشور وجود دارد که موجب می‌شود که سپاه خیلی مظلوم واقع شود.

در قانون اساسی ایران آمده است که سپاه در دوران صلح در بازسازی شرکت کند. وقتی خاتم الانبیا می‌خواهد پروژه بگیرد داد و فریاد می‌کنند که اینها می‌خواهند پروژه بگیرند. قانون اساسی اجازه داده است. بزرگترین نهاد مهندسی در آمریکا army corps of engineers یا سپاه مهندسی ارتش است. یعنی آمریکا هم خاتم الانبیا دارد. کسی بر سر آنها نمی‌زند در حالی که یک نهاد عریض و طویل است که بنیانگذار بسیاری از امور می‌باشد. فردی به من می‌گفت تا قبل از احمدی‌نژاد وقتی سپاه در مناقصه‌ی پروژه‌ها شرکت می‌کرد آنها مناقصه سپاه را باز نمی‌کردند. گفتم خوب چرا باز نمی‌کردند. جواب داد چون رقم‌های سپاه خیلی پایین بود و سپاه با هزینه‌های بسیار کمتر پروژه‌ها را اجرا می‌کرد. ضمن اینکه سپاه رشوه نمی‌داد اما بخش خصوصی می‌توانست و این کار را می‌کرد. هر چه هزینه یک پروژه کمتر باشد فساد در آن کمتر است چون کمیسیون کمتر است. کمیسیون یک درصد 100 میلیون، یک میلیون تومان است اما کمیسیون یک میلیون تومان 100 هزار تومان است. آقای احمدی‌نژاد گفت پاکت‌های سپاه را هم باز کنید. در برجام و در موضوعات داخلی دیگر هم وقتی به سپاه رسیدیم بد عمل کردیم. وضعیتی هم برای سپاه ایجاد کردیم و آنها را بین مردم و دولت قرار دادیم.

Sorry but I didn't read past the title.

Nobody is calling for the disarmament of the IRGC. To do so would be political suicide. Only recently the parliament allocated a further $600 million tp the IRGC.

In my opinion no military should be involved in economic activities, whether it is the artesh or sepah. Their job is military, they can do that.

Nobody is calling for the disarmament of the IRGC. To do so would be political suicide. Only recently the parliament allocated a further $600 million tp the IRGC.
Rouhani.....
In my opinion no military should be involved in economic activities, whether it is the artesh or sepah. Their job is military, they can do that.
Military should do economic activities to become more powerful
@AmirPatriot
هوشنگ امیراحمدی:
1905172.jpg

Great article

I have a blog, https://irangeomil.blogspot.com/, on Iranian Geopolitical and Military issues. I'll be updating it fairly regularly, about every day or two. If anyone is interested I'd be happy if they had a look and made some comments once in a while.

Good!

I think we should move the entire conversation to your blog instead of this Wahabi sympathizing forum. Most of us come here to read the news. We can avoid having trolls spamming Iranian discussions with garbage .

Muhammad bin Salman - Saudi's next anti-Iran King

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Ever since bin Nayef was removed as Saudi Crown Prince and Muhammad bin Salman promoted to the position, Iranian news agencies have put it as a "soft coup", but I didn't really believe them primarily due to lack of evidence. But this video changed my mind.

MBS is aggressive. As "Minister" of Defence and holding great influence in the Saudi monarchy, he orchestrated the Saudi invasion of Yemen, the Saudi military alliance with a variety of countries, the cutting of diplomatic relations with Iran and Qatar, and the various massive arms purchases like the recent $110 billion deal with Trump.

And since he is young, this sort of aggressive foreign policy is going to be with us for decades. That is nigh on unprecedented given how old previous Saudi monarchs have been.

Clearly, Iran has to respond.

A wide ranging re-armament strategy across all branches of the military (esp. the IRIAF) has to be pursued, and with beefy funding. Most of the military has been left largely unchanged since the 1970s and to a lesser extent the 1990s. MBS seems to think that having a well equipped military is key to countering Iran. A long overdue re-armament would both deter MBS' Saudi and modernise a military that has long been awaiting it. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Even the top tier of Iranian airpower is insufficient against Saudi F-15SA and EF Typhoons

Furthermore, I think the diplomatic stance of Iran has to be altered slightly. Iran has made it clear that it thinks dialogue and "mutual respect". Evidently MBS doesn't think the same. Only recently he said he will work towards battles being fought in Iran. I think Iran knows this, but it still wants to appear as the "good guy" to international opinion. To a large extent I think this is actually working given the crimes Saudi has committed.

But Trump and MBS don't care about that. I think Iran has try to toughen up diplomatically or at least "play it cool". I'm concerned our current stance is being interpreted as a sign of weakness. So make press releases and interviews with diplomats dial down the "dialogue" talk and use more of the condemnation talk, explicitly mentioning Saudi. This has been the case internally at least, with Ayatollah Khamenei and IRGC commanders condemning Saudi in harsh terms. But I think consistency is still important. At the same time, toning down or even belittling public perception of the Saudi "threat" could signal to MBS that his aggressiveness isn't paying off. It is still important to keep the "good guy" thing rolling though, since Europe and Asia is alienated by Trump's controversial policies.

Use of Zolfaqar missiles on ISIS in Deir ez Zor was a powerful statement

There is thankfully some sign that Iran is moving in a direction to increase military capabilities against Saudi Arabia. The recent use of the Zolfaqar missile in Syria has a double meaning:

• That Iran is willing to use conventional military force to retaliate against attacks (especially since Iran blamed Saudi for supporting the ISIS attack on Tehran).
  • The use of the Zolfaqar specifically is especially significant given that it appears to be designed to target Saudi, with its range and precision MRV that is thought to be capable of evading Saudi missile defences.
https://irangeomil.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/muhammad-bin-salman-saudis-next-anti.html

MBS is batting O for three ( Iraq,Syria, Yemen). don't worry, with their oil money running out I'll be back to their mud huts in our life time.

I would agree with that if our screwed governance system gives the oil, gas fields and civil companies like IKCO to our own universities and students. Otherwise i prefer IRGC be the beneficial not western colonial companies.
Even in USA, military has a great share in civil projects, FYI Amir, recently Rouhani's government imposed hard sanctions on IRGC.
I just recently spoke to a pasdar sepahi. He was so bothered with this government. First Told me a story about Afghanistan-Pakistan boundaries and Sepahi martyrs, well let's leave that issue. I'm talking about economic affairs. He told me that Pasdar Sepahis cannot receive their salary from every bank, after accepting FATF by Rouhani's team which considers IRGC's rounding of sanctions as a laundering process, many national big banks have sanctioned IRGC's bank accounts.
On the other hand, to have bigger leverages on IRGC, reformists are accusing IRGC of being dictators in the field of national and civil affairs. Some one like Zanganeh who is a true corrupt POS abused this situation and gifted Iran's gas fields to French Total company for 20 years. For f***'s sake Amir! 20 years!!!!!!!!!!! Are we in Qajar era or there is a problem with my countrymen?
Please listen to this man and whatever you say after understanding the truth i would agree with. Don't lose a single moment of his words.
http://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/718956/فیلم-افشاگری-زاکانی-درباره-ارتباط-جهانگیری-با-مشایی
http://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/598634/فیلم-افشاگری-زاکانی-علیه-حسین-فریدون
http://www.aparat.com/v/pAzQ5
http://www.aparat.com/v/Gm0qE
http://www.aparat.com/v/qLKF7
http://www.aparat.com/v/4abJk
http://www.aparat.com/v/2CpNg
If you don't have the time to watch them, watch only this one. A great conclusion of our screwed governments:
http://www.aparat.com/v/ijQnY

I think we should move the entire conversation to your blog instead of this Wahabi sympathizing forum. Most of us come here to read the news. We can avoid having trolls spamming Iranian discussions with garbage .

I approve of this! :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

I would agree with that if our screwed governance system gives the oil, gas fields and civil companies like IKCO to our own universities and students

So would I but there are few companies that have the money, experience or technology to take our oil, gas and other companies forward. FDI is a fact of economics bro, and we need it. The oil industry alone needs $200 billion of investment. Now tell me where are going to find $200 billion, or even $150 billion or $100 billion internally. We don't have that sort of money in Iran, and we are behind on technology that big firms like Total or CNPC can offer.

We have to follow the China formula of international trade. Get lots of FDI that will grow our economy at a maximal rate. Contact will these high tech international firms can cultivate our own domestic technology. With this gradual gaining of know-how we can do more and more projects by ourselves, without involving the military.

In fact, this has already started. Just last year MAPNA signed a contract with Siemens that involved investment in Iran. It also included transfer of technology for F class gas turbines to MAPNA. Bearing in mind that gas turbines are similar to jet engines in many respects.

Even in USA, military has a great share in civil projects

And as we know, the US is a highly militarised country.

I'm talking about economic affairs. He told me that Pasdar Sepahis cannot receive their salary from every bank, after accepting FATF by Rouhani's team which considers IRGC's rounding of sanctions as a laundering process, many national big banks have sanctioned IRGC's bank accounts.

Well, while morally admirable, the IRGC was money laundering from a purely legal standpoint.

Anyway, while it may have been useful for the IRGC to help keep the country running in the short term, how are you going remove them from the economy in the long term? For a start, they have a lot of political influence. They are also one of the biggest companies in Iran and are hard to compete with.

So would I but there are few companies that have the money, experience or technology to take our oil, gas and other companies forward. FDI is a fact of economics bro, and we need it. The oil industry alone needs $200 billion of investment. Now tell me where are going to find $200 billion, or even $150 billion or $100 billion internally. We don't have that sort of money in Iran, and we are behind on technology that big firms like Total or CNPC can offer.
Well, i have read some articles about this issue. Big companies like Total or Shell do not bring that huge money at once. They come up with almost 2-3 billion dollars and after extracting oil or Gas, they pay both of their debts, shares to the hosting country and a small part of the remaining benefit will be added to the invested money till fulfilling the entire promised investment in the contract, your mentioned 200 billion for example. Every company has that process, IRGC's petrochemical sub-companies had similar offers but these guys want their share of selling oil and Gas. If you listened to Zakani, he said that some people like Zanganeh or others receive a share in those contracts. حق دلالی.
توصیه دارم دلیل فروش گاز مفت به ترکیه رو مطالعه کنی. منشا اصلی شکایت ترکیه اولا بی مسئولیتی ایرانی ها در تلافی جویی بود ثانیا فروش گاز ارزان به امارات توسط جناب زنگنه . همین که زنگنه دوباره وزیر نفت شد همه کارگروه تنظیم شکایات در بخش شرکت ملی نفت ایران رو از کار بیکار کرد و اون شرکت بزرگ رو که از حق نفتی ما دفاع میکرد به کل نابود کرد. کرسنت رو هم تحقیق کن تا این یارو رو بیشتر و بهتر بشناسی
این هرزه کثافت 24 ساله با این دولت وزیر نفت ایرانه. به نظرت ما عاقل تر از این یارو نداریم بین 80 میلیون ایرانی؟
We have to follow the China formula of international trade. Get lots of FDI that will grow our economy at a maximal rate. Contact will these high tech international firms can cultivate our own domestic technology. With this gradual gaining of know-how we can do more and more projects by ourselves, without involving the military.
Yep, i love Chinese people's stance. Their history is full of oppression by western colonialists but they stood on their two feet for once and forever and now they can offer a united progressed society to whole world which has grown and thrived. We must learn from them how to fight and say big NO to the oppressors. :china:
Never depend but learn from them.
Whether i like it or not bro, they kicked IRGC out of every single civil projects. Remember when Zarif the big smile kid was in France, both France and European countries imposed sanctions on individuals of Sepah. Especifically Sardar Soleimani, demanding Iranian government to stop his trips to Iraq and Syria. They are asking us to drop both Syria and Iraq and leave them to ISIS and in American made chaos because the big smile kid is dealing with western colonialist bastards. Why do i call them bastard, well they managed ISIS. No one can deny this. KSA is nobody the plan for greater Israel and weakening Asian giants through their extremist Islamist idiots is a western policy.
Bro, USA is not whole the world.
I remember, during Khatami's government French companies also had promised for transfer of technology but it never happened. Believe me, a company like Total that owes it's existence to it's technological superiority, will never lose it's leverage. If they give that technology up to us then how can they come back? that's a wet dream. If you are looking for a friendly TOT, i offer you China.
In fact, this has already started. Just last year MAPNA signed a contract with Siemens that involved investment in Iran. It also included transfer of technology for F class gas turbines to MAPNA. Bearing in mind that gas turbines are similar to jet engines in many respects.
That's right, Germany can be trusted unlike those colonialists.
Well, while morally admirable, the IRGC was money laundering from a purely legal standpoint.
They are sanctioned by both our governors and foreign governments. They have to at least stay alive. And we are proud of their missiles LOL. Without their sacrifices we could be an other Libya and with all these different religions and tribes within, we can be worse than Afghanistan. IRGC's every Rial is being spent for our own security and ensures our safety by killing ISIS militants not in Iran but in Syria. Every single ballistic missile is invested by IRGC not our screwed governments.
Tehran accident happened when they were weakened. If west succeeds to weaken and get rid of them, wait for western democracy hahah. They will come asap.
Anyway, while it may have been useful for the IRGC to help keep the country running in the short term, how are you going remove them from the economy in the long term? For a start, they have a lot of political influence. They are also one of the biggest companies in Iran and are hard to compete with.
IRGC is in our house. They are our brothers not even a common brother, at every single moment they are ready to die for Iran's security. If we ask them, they will leave easily. Look, with whole that strength that they had, a POS like Rouhani can impose sanctions on them and call them dictators. Our folks deserve Qajariyeh bro, i'm starting to believe it. I wonder why did we kick Shah out of country, he could bargain and deal with the best companies like Rytheor, Grumman. Siemens was begging him LOL, if our goal was to be a dependent country and being an screwed vassal state, Shah was the best choice. We started it there is no Ctrl+z option, we have already made enemies like Israel and USA. No way to return but a light way to go and become second China. Thanks to Zanganeh, we have an other قرارداد دارسی which is called IPC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom