What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I cant open my mouth i wish i could but time will expose it eventionaly
RYQ5EeB.jpg

View attachment 408213

KCTV DPRK North Korea liquid fuel IRBM Hwasong-14 ballistic missile کره شمالی موشک هوآسونگ-۱۴

KCTV DPRK North Korea liquid fuel IRBM Hwasong-14 ballistic missile کره شمالی موشک هوآسونگ-۱۴

Last edited:
Salam Iranian friends,

Please react to Pakistani song and share your opinions.

All you have to do is press CC button for english translation. I am curious as to how you feel to such poetry. Thanks in advance.

@Serpentine @haman10
Nice song
If i were you, i would reply this post to Saudi Arabian page. They started it in our brotherly nations' countries, called us Rafidi majooses who are sentenced to get beheaded. You won't hear this from polite Persians, so i tell you since i am not a complete polite person. :lol:

Nice song
If i were you, i would reply this post to Saudi Arabian page. They started it in our brotherly nations' countries, called us Rafidi majooses who are sentenced to get beheaded. You won't hear this from polite Persians, so i tell you since i am not a complete polite person. :lol:

I don't understand?

Even with Iran we share similar words and some poetry, but we don't share the same with any Arab country?

Salam Iranian friends,

Please react to Pakistani song and share your opinions.

All you have to do is press CC button for english translation. I am curious as to how you feel to such poetry. Thanks in advance.

@Serpentine @haman10
it was nice song I liked it
was it in Urdu ?
Maan - khoda - banda - khaki - nadani - divana and a couple other words means same in Farsi but 90% of song was hard for me I couldnt get the meanings without subs :undecided:
since you started this challenge let me find something evil for you:chilli:

there you go

I don't understand?

Even with Iran we share similar words and some poetry, but we don't share the same with any Arab country?
Well perhaps i got the point of the song wrongly.
The singer is saying that stop being a madcap :lol:

Urdu is the one of the closest languages to Persian and beautiful :tup:

it was nice song I liked it
was it in Urdu ?
Maan - khoda - banda - khaki - nadani - divana and a couple other words means same in Farsi but 90% of song was hard for me I couldnt get the meanings without subs :undecided:
since you started this challenge let me find something evil for you:chilli:

We have many words that are same in Farsi, but you will never be able to understand because of our accent. Also the language is different from farsi in general, but some things are similar.

example:

Iranian:Madar mareez ast

Pakistani:Madar mareez he

lol

We have many words that are same in Farsi, but you will never be able to understand because of our accent. Also the language is different from farsi in general, but some things are similar.

example:

lol
I love this Pakistani-Urdu song :

example:

lol
when we write it yes its true
but when we talk we do it Pakistani style lol
Madar mareezeh or Madar mareeze

I am glad to make friends with Iranians now. Every Iranian I have ever met in America was always an asshole. Every Iranian friend I ever met in the US, was trying to behave like white people, but I am happy to meet Iranians from their country. My grandmother's brother went to Tehran in the late 70's to 80's to become an engineer, and all he had to say was that Iranian people are very civilized. I hope we can become friends, and appreciate each other. Other than Iran, or maybe Afghanistan, nobody in the world cares about poetry. I feel like people in Iran and Pakistan care a lot about poetry. I hope to visit Iran one day soon, and I hope you guys would consider visiting Pakistan. : )

Btw I am a wahabi. :lol:

I am glad to make friends with Iranians now. Every Iranian I have ever met in America was always an asshole. Every Iranian friend I ever met in the US, was trying to behave like white people, but I am happy to meet Iranians from their country. My grandmother's brother went to Tehran in the late 70's to 80's to become an engineer, and all he had to say was that Iranian people are very civilized. I hope we can become friends, and appreciate each other. Other than Iran, or maybe Afghanistan, nobody in the world cares about poetry. I feel like people in Iran and Pakistan care a lot about poetry. I hope to visit Iran one day soon, and I hope you guys would consider visiting Pakistan. : )

Btw I am a wahabi. :lol:
Dude when we was in school there was about 2-3 page on Farsi book about allame Iqbal his poems was so nice I didnt even know the guy wasn't from Iran lol his poems was amazing in Farsi but in those days lack of knowlage cost me negative points in exams :undecided:
to me Iqbal is khodi and I wish I could go there and visit his house and some of his works in Pakistan .
If you want to see some poem lovers go to shiraz and ask for Hafez tomb you will find plenty of poem lovers there
%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87_%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8_%D8%B4%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B2.jpg

Dude when we was in school there was about 2-3 page on Farsi book about allame Iqbal his poems was so nice I didnt even know the guy wasn't from Pakistan lol his poems was amazing in Farsi but in those days lack of knowlage cost me negative points in exams :undecided:
to me Iqbal is khodi and I wish I could go there and visit his house and some of his works in Pakistan .
If you want to see some poem lovers go to shiraz and ask for Hafez tomb you will find plenty of poem lovers there
%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87_%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8_%D8%B4%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom