What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

image.jpg
image.jpg
What do you think of @Full Moon ezdevajj(ازدواج) her so he can learn Persian(Farsi)??
:lol:

Watch your mouth
There is no prostitution in iranian movies and she never toke role in playin as prostitute

رسوایی چهارمین ساختهٔ سینمایی مسعود ده‌نمکی است که در ژانر درام/کمدی در ۲۳ اسفند ماه سال ۹۱ به پردهٔ سینماها رفت. این فیلم به موضوعات مذهبی مانند امر به معروف و نهی از منکر اشاره دارد.[۲]

نخستین پوستر فیلم رسوایی، که از وزارت فرهنگ و ارشاد اسلامی مجوز انتشار نگرفت.

محتویات
[۱خلاصه داستان

خلاصه داستان[ویرایش]
افسانه دختری زیبارو و فقیر جنوب شهری است که به علاقه‌مند به حضور در جامعه با ظاهری متفاوت و جلب توجه مردان می‌باشد. خانواده وی از طرف آقاشریف که طلبکار و صاحبخانه ایشان است، تحت فشار هستند. آقاشریف که مردی میانسال و مجرد (به دلیل فوت همسر) است، علاقه‌مند به ازدواج با افسانه است و این مهم را شرط برداشتن فشارهای مالی از جانب خود به افسانه و خانواده وی عنوان کرده است. افسانه نیز تصمیم می‌گیرد برای کمک به خانواده خود، به آقا شریف نزدیک شود تا بتواند امتیازهایی از وی بگیرد. اما در یکی از دیدارهای خصوصی که بین وی و آقا شریف در دفتر کار آقا شریف انجام می‌شود ...

Rosvaee-22958.jpg

Synopsis [edit]
The fairy tale of the beautiful and poor young girl in the city, who is interested in attending a society with a different appearance and attracting the attention of men. His family is under pressure from Aqasrir, who is a creditor and his landlord. Aghasrif, a middle-aged and single-minded (due to his wife's death), is interested in marrying legends, making this a prerequisite for the financial pressures on his legend and his family. The legend also decides to approach Aqa Sharif in order to help her family to gain points from her. But at one of the private meetings between him and Aqa Sherif in the office of Agha Sharif ...

From Google translate

You watch your mouth filthy mercenary

Nice video beautiful country. But drinking and going to prison ehhhh nope;p Beach and no cold beer :/ I will be sincere any muslim majority country is in the last place i want to visit.

Zabawny post, drogi Bobo !!!

Polacy zazwyczaj nie przychodzą do Iranu do picia, ale dla polskiego cmentarza !!!

ładne miejsce, to musi iść do ciebie i wszelkich innych polskich, którzy chcą podróżować do Teheranu.

Z całym szacunkiem,

Twój irańskim przyjacielem.

----------------------------------------

Sorry for possible mistakes/errors, bro,

i`m not very good in Polish yet.

رسوایی چهارمین ساختهٔ سینمایی مسعود ده‌نمکی است که در ژانر درام/کمدی در ۲۳ اسفند ماه سال ۹۱ به پردهٔ سینماها رفت. این فیلم به موضوعات مذهبی مانند امر به معروف و نهی از منکر اشاره دارد.[۲]

نخستین پوستر فیلم رسوایی، که از وزارت فرهنگ و ارشاد اسلامی مجوز انتشار نگرفت.

محتویات
[۱خلاصه داستان

خلاصه داستان[ویرایش]
افسانه دختری زیبارو و فقیر جنوب شهری است که به علاقه‌مند به حضور در جامعه با ظاهری متفاوت و جلب توجه مردان می‌باشد. خانواده وی از طرف آقاشریف که طلبکار و صاحبخانه ایشان است، تحت فشار هستند. آقاشریف که مردی میانسال و مجرد (به دلیل فوت همسر) است، علاقه‌مند به ازدواج با افسانه است و این مهم را شرط برداشتن فشارهای مالی از جانب خود به افسانه و خانواده وی عنوان کرده است. افسانه نیز تصمیم می‌گیرد برای کمک به خانواده خود، به آقا شریف نزدیک شود تا بتواند امتیازهایی از وی بگیرد. اما در یکی از دیدارهای خصوصی که بین وی و آقا شریف در دفتر کار آقا شریف انجام می‌شود ...

Rosvaee-22958.jpg

Synopsis [edit]
The fairy tale of the beautiful and poor young girl in the city, who is interested in attending a society with a different appearance and attracting the attention of men. His family is under pressure from Aqasrir, who is a creditor and his landlord. Aghasrif, a middle-aged and single-minded (due to his wife's death), is interested in marrying legends, making this a prerequisite for the financial pressures on his legend and his family. The legend also decides to approach Aqa Sharif in order to help her family to gain points from her. But at one of the private meetings between him and Aqa Sherif in the office of Agha Sharif ...

From Google translate

You watch your mouth filthy mercenary
Only in one movie and not all of them

And she is not prostitute in her real life

Only in one movie and not all of them

And she is not prostitute in her real life

few years ago her movies was popular but not any more . like everything else in our country anything is connected to politic groups maybe that's the reason she isnt popular anymore .
personally I dont like her movies ( mostly dehnamaki movies ) .

few years ago her movies was popular but not any more . like everything else in our country anything is connected to politic groups maybe that's the reason she isnt popular anymore .
personally I dont like her movies ( mostly dehnamaki movies ) .
What political groups??

every group that win election( mostly president election ) right after that they will empower their own cultural and economic groups . and in short answer behnaz shakerdost was in opposite side of Mr rohani so its not her time now
8222114-3x2-940x627.jpg

28IRan-master768.jpg

leila-hatami.jpg
Hamid_Farrokhnezhad_in_Shahrzad_Series_closing_ceremony.jpg

Asghar farhadi - leila hatami - hamid farokhnezhad few examples of cultural wings of current government
we will see them more since they did their job in their field and government will make sure they stay on top .

Last edited:
Zabawny post, drogi Bobo !!!

Polacy zazwyczaj nie przychodzą do Iranu do picia, ale dla polskiego cmentarza !!!

ładne miejsce, to musi iść do ciebie i wszelkich innych polskich, którzy chcą podróżować do Teheranu.

Z całym szacunkiem,

Twój irańskim przyjacielem.

----------------------------------------

Sorry for possible mistakes/errors, bro,

i`m not very good in Polish yet

You made some mistakes but not so bad i can correct it if you want ;p And there arent many Polish people that want to go to Iran to much bad press about muslims and terrorist attacks that killed Polish people.

@bobo6661 ,

bro, i forgot to tell you something:

i want to thank you for sweet childhood you poles made for us !!

your cartoons are very popular in Iran:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolek_and_Lolek

That was my favorit cartoon, but sadly the studio is not in good shape, they didn't make anything good after 1990. Anyway Polish movie industry was much better in "PRL" then now.

Back
Top Bottom