What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

"Zabawny post, drogi Bobo !!!

Polacy zazwyczaj nie przyjeżdżają do Iranu żeby się napić, ale żeby odwiedzić polski cmentarz !!!

Ładne miejsce, "to musi iść do ciebie i wszelkich innych polskich", którzy chcą podróżować do Teheranu.

Z całym szacunkiem,

Twój irański przyjaciel.

"to musi iść do ciebie i wszelkich innych polskich" I had some problem with this part you written
"it must go to you and all other polish"

Very little people from outside EU in Poland you can only see muslims in cities with universities. And its rare.

3. Human rights who realy cares for them in recent years, this is a big problem and sadly doubt it will end soon.

4. Didnt watch it ^.^ They were not much popular in Poland. Anyway im not so old had 6 years when comunism ended in Poland;p

5. Im not a big fun of old movies ^.^

many thanks for your corections ...

Good day my Friend,

and another Q:

I know WW2 is very popular in your Country (as well as other Ex. Soviet Unions) ,

Do you know any "FORUMS" ???

Lots of Q` are to be asked ...

I am translating Biographies of ww2 Generals, i realy need a place that i can ask my Q`s ...

Guys do we have an active Iran defence/military forum on internet ? IMF and ID.net both are gone for sometime now and we have no place other than these small allotted sections in other countries forum. Its ok but we cant talk freely here. We need our own place.

Nadaarim ...

Misheh ye karaee kard ...

Ashna dari ???

ya az admina, kasi ro mishnasi ???

shayad beshe bareshoon gardoond !!!

Good day my Friend,

and another Q:

I know WW2 is very popular in your Country (as well as other Ex. Soviet Unions) ,

I am translating Biographies of ww2 Generals, i realy need a place that i can ask my Q`s ...

Nadaarim ...

Misheh ye karaee kard ...

Ashna dari ???

ya az admina, kasi ro mishnasi ???

shayad beshe bareshoon gardoond !!!
I asked here for support or interest to design one but got not much respond from our Iranian members here then I lost my interest too

I asked here for support or interest to design one but got not much respond from our Iranian members here then I lost my interest too
Well, its not so much lack of support, but lack of direction and leadership. For example, a new forum has to be paid for, administered, designed, moderated, promoted... you need a team of people doing various amounts of hard work just to get the thing started.

And you have to actually have to have people want to use your site... For example, my blog has no comments yet :D:frown::cry:

Well, its not so much lack of support, but lack of direction and leadership. For example, a new forum has to be paid for, administered, designed, moderated, promoted... you need a team of people doing various amounts of hard work just to get the thing started.

And you have to actually have to have people want to use your site... For example, my blog has no comments yet :D:frown::cry:
link to your blog please
I will try to reply
:)

link to your blog please
I will try to reply
I have studied as application developer that's why I was looking to develop an Iranian Forum but got not much positive reply. That's the reason I have no interest anymore in it

link to your blog please
I will try to reply

I have studied as application developer that's why I was looking to develop an Iranian Forum but got not much positive reply. That's the reason I have no interest anymore in it

Your title name .. how does it sound ..
Iran or iram .. its my name .

Well, if you are looking to make a new forum you could ask for help in this chill thread I guess. I am willing to help, but as you saw from IMF, 2 people running the site and doing all those other stuff is simply not enough :) plus you need to be prepared to promote it widely otherwise people won't know about it.

link to your blog please
I will try to reply

Thanks bro :-)

irangeomil.blogspot.com

Well, if you are looking to make a new forum you could ask for help in this chill thread I guess. I am willing to help, but as you saw from IMF, 2 people running the site and doing all those other stuff is simply not enough :) plus you need to be prepared to promote it widely otherwise people won't know about it.

Thanks bro :-)

irangeomil.blogspot.com
filtered :(

I do, but won't use it unless I'm really on something.
for example, I mostly don't watch youtube video's here with no title

link to your blog please
I will try to reply

I have a brilliant idea. We can make an Instagram page for our military folks instead of making a forum.

Good day my Friend,

and another Q:

I am translating Biographies of ww2 Generals, i realy need a place that i can ask my Q`s ..

English language nope, in Polish there are many site's like this but i dont know the best one.

found something like this
http://ww2f.com/ english
http://www.historycy.org/index.php?s=8d152ee0bc627064e4d80fd21af3131b&showforum=32 polish

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom