What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Been busy lately, I hope everyone is doing ok. But this caught my eye and thought worthy of share here.

Science Hub is becoming a big thing even in Iran: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/whos-downloading-pirated-papers-everyone
how are u bro ? are you ok ? thank God you're alive :|||

:\

اتفاقا من یه بار چند سال پیش کرمانشاه اومدم. شهر بسیار عالی, تمیز, خوش آب و هوا, کم ازدحام و پر از مکان های دیدنی و جالب بود.
قسمت بشه حتما یه بار دیگه به کرمانشاه سفر می کنم.

من یکی از شوهرخاله هام اصالتا اهل کرمانشاه هست. ما از بچگی با خانواده و نزدیکانشون رفت و آمد داشتیم. آدمای خیلی باحالی هستن. فوق العاده اصیل, صمیمی, صادق و باهوش

من شوهر خالم یکی از بهترین مهندسان عمران تهران هست. چندین سال پیش اتوبان قزوین زنجان رو طراحی کرده. تو تهران هم چند تا پروژه ی بزرگ رو انجام داده. مثلا بلوار اندرزگوى تهران توسط ایشون و چند مهندس دیگه طراحی شده.
:tup: damn straight .

فرار میگ۲۳ عراقی با یک جمله انگلیسی سرلشکر ستاری

خاطره ای از تیمسار خلبان اکبر توانگریان

158305_180.jpg
در طول جنگ تحمیلی همیشه رادار بندر و صنایع پتروشیمی ما، از اهداف مهم و استراتژیک دشمن به حساب می آمد. تقریباً هر چند روز یک بار به این اهداف حمله هوایی می شد.

یک روز، من خلبان «آلرت» (آماده) پایگاه بودم. آژیر حمله هوایی کشیده شد، بلافاصله سوار هواپیما شدم و طبق مشخصات جغرافیایی که رادار بندر شاهپور از موقعیت هواپیماهای دشمن برایم مشخص کرده بود، به پرواز درآمدم.

در آن زمان، سرگرد ستاری افسر کنترل شکاری رادار بود. او با توجه به فاصله کمی که هواپیماهای دشمن داشتند، خطر را احساس کرده بود و مرتب به من می گفت:

ـ بجنب دارند می آیند!

من کاری از دستم برنمی آمد و فقط در جواب می گفتم:

ـ با حداکثر سرعت دارم می آیم.

جناب ستاری با آگاهی از موقعیت من و هواپیماهای دشمن به این نتیجه می رسد با سرعتی که پرواز می کنم، هرگز به هواپیماهای دشمن نخواهم رسید و آن ها بمب های خودشان را خواهند زد. لذا به زبان انگلیسی در «چنل گارد» (کانالی که تمام گیرنده های موجود در هوا و زمین می توانند آن صدا را بگیرند) گفت:

ـ خوب داری می آیی، الان ده مایل با میگ۲۳ دشمن فاصله داری، قبل از اینکه به هدف برسند تو آن ها را خواهی زد.

من در لحظه اول با شنیدن صدای جناب ستاری شک کردم، چون ما در مأموریت ها مجاز نبودیم به زبان انگلیسی صحبت کنیم، ضمناً من با هواپیماهای دشمن بیش از ۳۰ مایل فاصله داشتم. حس کردم او می خواهد هواپیماهای دشمن به نحوی صدای او را بشنوند و آن ها را منحرف کند.

در جوابش به انگلیسی گفتم:

ـ بله، هواپیماهای دشمن را دارم. اولین هواپیما را روی رادار گرفته ام. فاصله ام ۹ مایل است و دارم به آن ها می رسم.

هواپیماهای دشمن که صدای من و جناب ستاری را گرفته بودند بلافاصله دور زدند و برگشتند. من به دنبالشان بودم و تا نزدیک مرز آن ها را دنبال کردم. آن روز با شگرد خوب و بجایی که نشأت گرفته از هوش و ذکاوت سرلشکر ستاری بود باعث شد هیچ آسیبی به منطقه نرسد.
==================================================================

چند سال قبل...این کتابا رو یادتونه ؟
831117_365.jpg

و حالا ...
Capturehg.JPG

ما که با اون کتابا پولدار نشدیم ولی ترامپ در حزب جمهوری خواه پیروز شد امروز.
:ph34r:

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 13077041_1069631123110291_3659509765008997342_n.jpg
    13077041_1069631123110291_3659509765008997342_n.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 13082729_1148873791839917_8412219703057071560_n.jpg
    13082729_1148873791839917_8412219703057071560_n.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 13087472_1152972801430016_951370189422204557_n.jpg
    13087472_1152972801430016_951370189422204557_n.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 13094207_1763079257244058_7064411529889102859_n.jpg
    13094207_1763079257244058_7064411529889102859_n.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 25
چند سال قبل...این کتابا رو یادتونه ؟
View attachment 303632

و حالا ...
View attachment 303633

ما که با اون کتابا پولدار نشدیم ولی ترامپ در حزب جمهوری خواه پیروز شد امروز.
:ph34r:

Those books are not for us at any rate, and in reality they are just part of Trump's branding tactics like his TV shows. Nothing to learn from those.

It is really sad that people in Iran read those feel-good-drivels, instead of what they should really read. For instance the book by the founder of Panasonic (Matsushita) and his journey as a nine year old impoverished Shagerd to the founding of one of the world's largest tech companies, "Not For Bread Alone": http://www.karl-schlecht.de/fileadm...t_for-Bread-Alone_Matsushita_durchsuchbar.pdf

Or the book by Demolins Edmond, "Anglo-Saxon Superiority: To what it is due", who with keen and honest observation, chronicled the absolute necessities required of a nation to progress, instead of idling away its abilities and squandering away its youths: https://archive.org/details/anglosaxonsuper00demogoog

آقا ببینید این ترامپ کیه که بوش باهاش مخالفت کرده ....

Very neat and clean dorm ....
One day during my military service in the boot camp in army we were standing in the line before our dorms yawning and waiting for morning exercises with crazy colonel which was running around the military base for 5 rounds , all the sudden we noticed our training sergeant went to our dorm, after a while he got out with a frown face and return to the dorm with the rest of the training sergeants then they called our company commander and checked the dorm again .. then captain second-in-command of our battalion ... then major the battalion commander accompanied them and finally the colonel visited ... for half an hour we were looking at them coming and going in and out of our dorms worrying what was going on ...
Finally they ended the circus and told us that the dorms are not clean and we didn't make bunks very well as they taught us ...we were supposed to go to the bathroom, getting ready and also make our bunk in 5 minutes in 4:20 am ...
By the way we were forced to clean the dorm with sliding on the floor, our leaves were canceled and from 8 a.m to 12 we were being forced to run , in one case we had to run towards a tree greeting introducing ourselves loudly look like an idiot and return ... our company commander said 20% losses is natural in the first week of training . ... I lost 8 kilos after 2 months ..

Making a bed is a $hit like this:

One day during my military service in the boot camp in army we were standing in the line before our dorms yawning and waiting for morning exercises with crazy colonel which was running around the military base for 5 rounds , all the sudden we noticed our training sergeant went to our dorm, after a while he got out with a frown face and return to the dorm with the rest of the training sergeants then they called our company commander and checked the dorm again .. then captain second-in-command of our battalion ... then major the battalion commander accompanied them and finally the colonel visited ... for half an hour we were looking at them coming and going in and out of our dorms worrying what was going on ...
Finally they ended the circus and told us that the dorms are not clean and we didn't make bunks very well as they taught us ...we were supposed to go to the bathroom, getting ready and also make our bunk in 5 minutes in 4:20 am ...
By the way we were forced to clean the dorm with sliding on the floor, our leaves were canceled and from 8 a.m to 12 we were being forced to run , in one case we had to run towards a tree greeting introducing ourselves loudly look like an idiot and return ... our company commander said 20% losses is natural in the first week of training . ... I lost 8 kilos after 2 months ..

In training ground I never touched the sheets . Each night I slowly went and slept on it so the next morning I don't have to made it .

In training ground I never touched the sheets . Each night I slowly went and slept on it so the next morning I don't have to made it .

Under blanket? no way to do it in summer in Khordad with just two or three ceiling fans in a big dorm , besides we were not allowed to just slide in we had to use the bed with sheets and blanket all together .... moreover what ever you to do to prevent the mess again you have no time left to brush the blanket and make exquisite pattern on it.
My solution was simple, sleep well and wake up at 4 a.m therefore bathroom was empty and I had plenty of time to get ready even to take a shower ...

I'm speechless guys .:rolleyes:

These pimps only want to humiliate the youth . Our training sergeant is a suck *** . I could barely walk as the back of my ankles were hurt and he was forcing us to run like it was a horse race !

Fortunately I was kicked out of the parade company :yahoo: .

Overall military service is not a really bad experience . I'm having fun :guns:

$h!t happened to you ?
Now What's your nickname ? Private cry ?:unsure:

images

Bro , Are you OK ? Assure me that you haven't yet reached this level ^ . hah ?:undecided:

I'm OK bro . Thanks .

:-)

Pretty similar experience here .

Making the bed is a pain in the *** . Most guys in our dorm prefer not to touch the blanket and sheet and use their uniform so that they won't have to clean it next morning .

Our commander is cool and caring but the training sergeant ( a 22-3 year old guy ) is ... .

So no brushing on the blankets ?

Back
Top Bottom