What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yep mortal is so harsh (something like daesh) haha Btw it makes you laugh.

Vase inke man alan 5 ta dastgah daram age game net pc bezanam beyne 20 - 40 ta dastgah mitunam bezaram, baadam 24 saate moshtari hast. Unja mishe mosabeghat va leage haye mokhtalef bargozar kard va kardi kard unja 24 saate por bashe. PC beyne mardom hame gir tare va bar khalafe consol ke sene khasi bazi mikonan bazikone pc az hameye senin vojud dare va kollan fara gir tare. Albate pule kheyli ziadi baraye ejare kardane ye maghazeye bozorg mikhad.

Man be hamin consol ham gar che dar amadesh az pc kheyli kamtare raziam vali dadashe koochikam hey mige pc bezanim.
Age ma nazanim yeki dige tu pasaj mizane vase hamine mige.
well it seems the competition is high.
honestly I never had console but why you cant make competition with consoles ?
if I'm not wrong all modern consoles have support for network gaming specially for
sports and FPS games .the only thing remain is that the PC give you far better images .

@xenon54 @T-123456

Guys, this forum is shit, it's members are shit, it's mods are shit, it's title holders are shit, it's sections are shit...once i thought...let's just roll in Turkish section and get only defense news....but Turkish forum is also shit thanks to certain members. At this point i rather follow Turkish defense news from youtube like xxxKULxxx does, or follow it through Trmilitary.

So,i'm done with this forum and i will not come until i see some drastic changes which i think unlikely.

If you wanna contact me, ask SOHEIL he will point the way.

Goodbye.

@xenon54 @T-123456

Guys, this forum is shit, it's members are shit, it's mods are shit, it's title holders are shit, it's sections are shit...once i thought...let's just roll in Turkish section and get only defense news....but Turkish forum is also shit thanks to certain members. At this point i rather follow Turkish defense news from youtube like xxxKULxxx does, or follow it through Trmilitary.

So,i'm done with this forum and i will not come until i see some drastic changes which i think unlikely.

If you wanna contact me, ask SOHEIL he will point the way.

Goodbye.
You could send me an email.

Well I have these games:

Fifa 16 (the most favourite one)
PES 2016 (it's like cartoon...)
Call of duty black ops 4
NFS 2015 no limits (multiplayer mod not available)
Mortal Kombat (If you are +18)

I'm thinking about making a PC game club because it would have much more income. for doing that I need a bigger store and a lot of money also mojavez...
My 7 years old boy fond with this game mortal kombat he forced me to by him the mod 9 then he made me by the X one OI really don't know how to make him quit it I bought him some other games less bloody than this but he crazy about it the deal he enjoying it:sad: .

My 7 years old boy fond with this game mortal kombat he forced me to by him the mod 9 then he made me by the X one OI really don't know how to make him quit it I bought him some other games less bloody than this but he crazy about it the deal he enjoying it:sad: .

Buy for him Tekken 6/7 instead :agree: (though don't know it is available for x one or not but I'm sure it's available for x360/ps4)

Plus x360/ps4 is better right now, because they run much more games and I guess x360 games is cheaper than x one games in the US. Fyi x360 games is almost free in Iran since they can be coppied easily. :)

Meanwhile I'm kid not to play games 24/7 and I play games rarely and most I play Fifa 16 however I remember when I was kid (8-12) I played Sega games too much.

I've recently opened a game club in Tehran and if you were in Iran right now I would certainly invite you. :guns:

Last edited:
The 'Simpsons' animation about 'Syrian war' in the year 2001, when Bashar Assad had just took power in Syria (2000) and the US was so angry.

The armed Syrian rebels use this flag:

cXmNaUe6.jpg

This animation shows that the US was planning to make civil war or use its military power against Syria since 2001 [and after that give Syrians happiness and freedom according to the animation]

9/11 2001 is when that the US [with help of Saudis] made the fake 9/11 and after that got cause to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

screen-shot-2014-05-06-at-21224-pm.png

آخه کجای دنیا اول خدمت مرخصی می دن من نمیدونم !

امروز مجبور شدم آش پشت پام رو خودم پخش کنم :rolleyes: . فقط انگ خل بودن بهم نزده بودن که زدن

:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom