What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Guys did you know some people in ME (normal citizens not necessarily AQ or ISIS supporters) are actually sad and angry that no suicide bombing is hitting Iran's major cities and that they are wishing, openly and secretly, to see it happen?

Last edited:
اشک من رو که در آورد. خدا رحمتشون کنه. به بازماندگانشون هم صبر بده.

عکس/ پدرهایی که عید به خانه نرسیدند

Guys did you know some people (normal citizens not necessarily AQ or ISIS supporters) are actually sad and angry that no suicide bombing is hitting Iran's major cities and that they are wishing, openly and secretly, to see it happen?
It is because of people above that Iran is safe.

@Serpentine
Agha cheshemoon zadi ke :ph34r: albate zaheran amdi naboude o koshte nadaade ta alan ...
39 مصدوم در انفجار کپسول گاز در بازار تهران

ماجرای توطئه نافرجام علیه قاسم سلیمانی

یکی از روزنامه ها در گفت‌وگویی با صادق خرازی، از توطئه نافرجام علیه حاج قاسم سلیمانی خبر داد. در بخش کوتاهی از این مصاحبه - خرازی گفته است: حاج قاسم سلیمانی (در عملیات طریق القدس) مجروح شده بود. برای درمان او را به مشهد فرستاده بودند. چون شکمش ترکش خورده بود از زیر قفسه سینه‌اش تا روی مثانه‌اش را باز کرده بودند و وضع بدی داشت. 45، 46 روز کسی نمی‌دانست قاسم سلیمانی زنده است یا شهید شده. در آن زمان هم فرمانده گردان بود که مجروح شد. بالاخره شهید موحدی کرمانی پسر همین آقای موحدی کرمانی قاسم را در مشهد پیدا کرد و گفت طبقه سوم یک بیمارستان در مشهد(قائم) است. خرازی اضافه کرد: پزشک حاج قاسم از منافقین بود و می‌خواست حاج قاسم را بکشد، به همین دلیل شکم قاسم را باز گذاشته بود که منجر به عفونت شده بود. اما یک پرستار باشرف کرمانی به خاطر حس کرمانی و ناسیونالیستی‌اش قاسم را شب دزدیده بود، جایش را با دو مریض دیگر در یک طبقه دیگر عوض کرد و به دکتر گفته بود قاسم را از اینجا بردند. این گفت و گو در سالنامه اعتماد منتشر شده است.

12802942_1109910805736216_2378557925699478252_n.png
12832408_1112529635474333_2345488130439641226_n.jpg
12801166_1113651125362184_5563198620904409928_n.jpg
11694930_1112353572158606_3580598056374550282_n.jpg
12742452_1105319116195385_5000750249099934890_n.jpg
12742785_1104777096249587_3340641191340468895_n.jpg
12809634_1110996812294282_8715042610441210536_n.jpg

ماجرای توطئه نافرجام علیه قاسم سلیمانی

یکی از روزنامه ها در گفت‌وگویی با صادق خرازی، از توطئه نافرجام علیه حاج قاسم سلیمانی خبر داد. در بخش کوتاهی از این مصاحبه - خرازی گفته است: حاج قاسم سلیمانی (در عملیات طریق القدس) مجروح شده بود. برای درمان او را به مشهد فرستاده بودند. چون شکمش ترکش خورده بود از زیر قفسه سینه‌اش تا روی مثانه‌اش را باز کرده بودند و وضع بدی داشت. 45، 46 روز کسی نمی‌دانست قاسم سلیمانی زنده است یا شهید شده. در آن زمان هم فرمانده گردان بود که مجروح شد. بالاخره شهید موحدی کرمانی پسر همین آقای موحدی کرمانی قاسم را در مشهد پیدا کرد و گفت طبقه سوم یک بیمارستان در مشهد(قائم) است. خرازی اضافه کرد: پزشک حاج قاسم از منافقین بود و می‌خواست حاج قاسم را بکشد، به همین دلیل شکم قاسم را باز گذاشته بود که منجر به عفونت شده بود. اما یک پرستار باشرف کرمانی به خاطر حس کرمانی و ناسیونالیستی‌اش قاسم را شب دزدیده بود، جایش را با دو مریض دیگر در یک طبقه دیگر عوض کرد و به دکتر گفته بود قاسم را از اینجا بردند. این گفت و گو در سالنامه اعتماد منتشر شده است.
what a nonsense.

let see what was Tariq-Al-Qods operation
Operation Tariq al-Qods (Persian: عملیات طریق القدس‎‎, meaning "Jerusalem Way") was an operation in the Iran–Iraq War launched by Iran to free Bostan.
and Kharazi seems have forget that if he call anybody a MKO terrorist he must reserve that for the people who decided send him from west of Iran to east of Iran for treatment and that delay resulted in infection .
and honestly this Sadeq Kharrazi guy knows no shit about medicine or surgery . first if they have opened his abdomen from pubis to sternum it means peritonitis and severe damage to intestine due to the shrapnel .
well if I was a member of MKO and wanted to kill somebody who at the first year of war was commander of a division I would have sew the wound and let the nature do it's job instead of let the wound be open and wash it with N/S.
For Gods sake its called secondary Union and they decided on it because of infection , It was not the cause of the infection

Last edited:
and Kharazi seems have forget that if he call anybody a MKO terrorist he must reserve that for the people who decided send him from west of Iran to east of Iran for treatment and that delay resulted in infection .
and honestly this Sadeq Kharrazi guy knows no shit about medicine or surgery . first if they have opened his abdomen from pubis to sternum it means peritonitis and severe damage to intestine due to the shrapnel .
well if I was a member of MKO and wanted to kill somebody who at the first year of war was commander of a division I would have sew the wound and let the nature do it's job instead of let the wound be open and wash it with N/S.
For Gods sake its called secondary Union and they decided on it because of infection , It was not the cause of the infection
:lol: Agreed . Sounds that he can't describe it well in details .Also "monafegh" could be both MKO or any other "mohareb "groups and individuals . But i think the assassination happened .Obviously not in the way kharazi describes .

:lol:
Inke tasadofi bude. manzuram enfejare terroristi bud :D
Namak beriz roo khodet serpi jan . :partay: entehari naboud vali akhe 1 sa@ az harfat nagzashte boud ke terekid :unsure:

Namak beriz roo khodet serpi jan . :partay: entehari naboud vali akhe 1 sa@ az harfat nagzashte boud ke terekid :unsure:
Akhe man hichvaght be cheshm shuri maruf nabudam , daghighan barax, hame migan cheshmet shur nist. :D

Albate bad shans ta delet bekhad hastam, dast bezanam be ab sang mishe. in hafte mavade avalie projeie arshadam ro az sandugh aghabe mashin dozdidan. alanam ostadam baham ghahr karde. :(:P

Guys did you know some people (normal citizens not necessarily AQ or ISIS supporters) are actually sad and angry that no suicide bombing is hitting Iran's major cities and that they are wishing, openly and secretly, to see it happen?

Thanks God not happened yet ... but it very important to notice that we've got many doshman in our region that see Iran stability as a threat ...

I know it may look awkward to Westerners but does it also looks weird to you guys too ?

2 males hugging and kissing? Of course not, that's a Middle Eastern tradition. But 2 presidents doing that, it's a rare scene these days. Though the reason is obvious, it shows that 2 countries are each others' biggest allies.

Guys did you know some people in ME (normal citizens not necessarily AQ or ISIS supporters) are actually sad and angry that no suicide bombing is hitting Iran's major cities and that they are wishing, openly and secretly, to see it happen?
Yes of course.

What can i say? They had those things coming when they allied with others (west and the Israel) against one of their own

My message to them : Kiss our as#es motherFerz.

Back
Top Bottom