What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Thanks for your tips ... I've never voted him ... just saying conservatives have no candidate at the moment to unite and organize a campaign for the next presidential election ... vividly Ahmadinejad have votes in remote areas the same he had back in 80s and certainly he might exploit this situation ... actually he's counting the days to comeback to the power ... furthermore conservatives' weakness and their fear of continuous defeat by reformists like previous presidential, parliamentary and assembly of expert elections could pursued them to introduce him as their candidate ...

First : Conservatives defeat is just a myth , they have 55-60 % of Parliament seats and their candidates have majority of assembly of experts ....
Second : Conservatives are against both AhmadiNejad and Jallili but when it come to choose between Hashemi and Jalili/AhmadiNejad , they always choose who is not Hashemi Rafsanjani ...
Third : Reformist become pawn of Hashemi and his Kargozaran Party ( Traditional Right Wing ) ...
Fourth : Rouhani is puppet of Hashemi and for sure he is not reformist ...

رفته بودم جلسه ی انتخاباتی یکی از این کاندیدهای اصلاح طلب ، حرف هاش بد نبود ، شاید بهش رای دادم ، بزرگترین مشکلش اصلاح طلب بودنش هست ...

گویا روس ها دوباره بر سر و هیکل ما خرابی کردند و علاوه بر اس 300 ، سوریه رو هم رها کردن .... گفته بودم به این ها اعتمادی نیست ولی کسی گوش نداد

---

And this is how I am spending my time in the office today. Watching youtube videos of guests fighting each other on different Arab debate shows. Most of them are hosted by MemriTV, so I feel a bit guilty for watching content by that garbage Israeli group, but still...fun!

Here is an example. Middle Easterns are so full of emotion!

I could watch these all day,

I swear I'll stop spamming this thread with so many of these videos...

Iranians never do these stuff... Iranians are polite and rich in culture... I used to watch Arabs debating...or even worse... in normal TV talks they speak rude, load, hit each other and even want to kill the other guy with a gun!! This loudness in talk and always interfering the other guy is a mostly an Arab thing... You can see this among ordinary arabs on daily basis...

so it is not a Middle east thing... it is an Arab thing

First : Conservatives defeat is just a myth , they have 55-60 % of Parliament seats and their candidates have majority of assembly of experts ....
Second : Conservatives are against both AhmadiNejad and Jallili but when it come to choose between Hashemi and Jalili/AhmadiNejad , they always choose who is not Hashemi Rafsanjani ...
Third : Reformist become pawn of Hashemi and his Kargozaran Party ( Traditional Right Wing ) ...
Fourth : Rouhani is puppet of Hashemi and for sure he is not reformist ...

رفته بودم جلسه ی انتخاباتی یکی از این کاندیدهای اصلاح طلب ، حرف هاش بد نبود ، شاید بهش رای دادم ، بزرگترین مشکلش اصلاح طلب بودنش هست ...

گویا روس ها دوباره بر سر و هیکل ما خرابی کردند و علاوه بر اس 300 ، سوریه رو هم رها کردن .... گفته بودم به این ها اعتمادی نیست ولی کسی گوش نداد

60% of Iran's population lives in an area where there are only 90 seats!!! everyone knows that! Khar khodeti

Mardakeh ghachag chee!!!

Keep dreaming!

60% of Iran's population lives in an area where there are only 90 seats!!! everyone knows that! Khar khodeti

Mardakeh ghachag chee!!!

Keep dreaming!
They won all the Tehran's seats and that's all that matters, in addition second round will be on may 2016 which they will definitely gain more votes.

Watching the Iranian movie Shahid Mostafa Chamran right now, really good so far.

Che movie you mean? Directed by Ebrahim Hatami kia? That's great, and it will be interesting for Turks too, as it's all about Kurdish militancy in beginning years of revolution (though the film plot narrates only 3 days of his life).

Che movie you mean? Directed by Ebrahim Hatami kia? That's great, and it will be interesting for Turks too, as it's all about Kurdish militancy in beginning years of revolution (though the film plot narrates only 3 days of his life).

Yeah i assumed that was the title. This is the link. Nearly finished watching it.

Really great movie so far. Really captures the tragedies and the struggle against militancy.

Last edited:
Agar mikhahim bas konim, biya hadaghal tohin beh ham nakonim, duste aziz.

Bahss neest! hageegat, hageegateh! Hameh medonan bazareh siah Iran dast e key e va bardoshtaneh tahreem zarareh key

The travel and tourism industry is one of the world’s largest industries with a global economic contribution (direct, indirect and induced) of almost 7.6 trillion U.S. dollars in 2014. The direct economic impact of the industry, including accommodation, transportation, entertainment and attractions, was approximately 2.36 trillion U.S. dollars that year.

$7.6 Trillion USD if Iran was to only get 2% of it, that would over $150 Billion USD vs Iran's overall exports in 2014 was only $95 Billion USD!

Iran should be one of the would's top 20 Tourist destinations! BUT we are not and the only reason we are not is because of people like him and people that support ROSARI BA TO SARRI and other antiquated ideology!

Agheh kallaton o zeer nemetoneen bendonzeen eshkol as khodeteh aghah na as dokhtareh

engar yeki beyad hamaro bendozeh zendon bad begheh negoh koon dozdi nakardan bebeen cheh Mosalmonayeh khobi an! Yean k nashood Islam!!!! On keh dooreh fesad bood o tonest jeloyeh khodesho begeereh oon mosalmooneh na oni ke mekhad hamaro to zendan bendozeh choon adam neest as khodesh ghodrateh nafsi neshoon bedeh!

Mah ham kohha e faravan va peest ha Ski e allii darreem o metoneem peest ha ghashang tar ham besazeem ham janghal ha sabz e shomal o lab darya khazar shomal o dareem
ham jazayereh yeh faravan e jonoob hameh ba ab ha abi shaffof e zeba darreem ham asareh bostoni e faravan darrem ham dasht o beyaboon o sahraha yeh zeba dareem ghaza ha khaili khoob o khoshmazeh dorreem mardomemoon ham keh hameh mashallah mehmoon navaz o ba savad hameh chee ham keh to Iran nesbatan arzoon!

Rosari ba to sarri = Ghatleh eghtesadeh Iran
Ershad = Ghatleh eghtesadeh Iran

They won all the Tehran's seats and that's all that matters, in addition second round will be on may 2016 which they will definitely gain more votes.

Thats will lead them to their second downfall ... this time they may not be able to stand up again .... TEHRAN's is not matter , Iran is matter ...

Thats will lead them to their second downfall ... this time they may not be able to stand up again .... TEHRAN's is not matter , Iran is matter ...
Down fall ? hmm i think you referrer this word to Principlists right ? because reformist won more seats than principiltes in parliaments, the president is also reformist and majority in assembly of experts.
Tehran is not matter? the capital city is not matter ? so what matters ? Tuyserkan ?
More facts for you: 83 seats for reformists and 64 for principlists. Reformists gain 51 more seats than last time and principlits lost 93. so what exactly you mean by "downfall" ?

Back
Top Bottom