What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If any one still dream of ahmadinejad God awake him from sleep .

People in last election showed they don't want him . have you guys forget why even people who never voted in their life participated in the last Presidential election only to stop jalili who was deemed as ahmadinejad no. 2 win the election

I'd love to see Dr. Ahmadinejad run for 2017 elections (and watch his debates with other candidates :lol: as it will be the comedy of the year) but as the trend has shown, all former presidents in Iran suddenly become devil as their terms end, so he will be disqualified by GC.

conservatives need someone , they're already on the edge ....

Too many physical understanding of Islam will not solve the conflict in my opinion....

That why we believe that the Savior should come and erase all Madhabs and gather Muslims under TRUE ISLAM ...

conservatives need someone , they're already on the edge ....

well , as far as I know , Ahmadi Nejad is anti-conservatives or conservatives are anti-AhmadiNejad ... so you don't have simple understanding of Iran politics , that mean you should educate yourself ...

بابا حالم بهم خورد لااقل میگفتی برگ با چنجه که لاقل مزه گوشت میدادن نه پوست مرغ و آرد و .....

Koobideh is like fast food. If it's healthy and uses good fresh ingredients, it tastes like crap. When I was younger, my mom would make koobideh at home and I used to hate it. She would get so annoyed because inused to prefer the crap outside and she would tell me that the ones outside are full of junk... But what can I say, the junk tastes better

AjmadiNejad ....

احمدی نژاد = ساخت 4/5 میلیون مسکن ، اقتدار نظامی، اجرای هدفمند یارانه ها ، ساخت موشک بالستیک ، بدست آوردن تمامی علوم و تکنولوژی هسته ای ، رتبه 15 علمی جهان ، ورود به باشگاه فضایی و هوایی جهان ، خودکفایی در تولید سیمان، پتروشیمی ، فولاد، بنزین . ساخت صدها شهرک گلخانه ای ، دسترسی به علوم نانو ، گازرسانی به تمامی روستاها ، آسفالت تمامی راهی روستایی ، ساخت هزاران کیلومتر بزرگراه و جاده ریلی ، ساخت صدها ورزشگاه و سالن ورزشی و کتابخانه و فضای آموزشی ، صادرات به میزان 52 میلیارد دلار ، ساخت 2/5 میلیون خودرو در سال و صادر به دیگر کشورها
روحانی = تعطیلی 15 هزار واحد صنعتی و تولیدی - رکود عمیق و بی سابقه در تولید - سود بانکی 35% - تعطیلی تکنولوژی هسته ای _ تعطیلی غنی سازی 20% - بیکار شدن ماهانه 5000 نفر به جمعیت بیکار کشور - واردات بی رویه و قاچاق کالا به خصوص پوشاک و میوه - تضعیف قدرت نظامی کشور - تعطیلی ساخت و ساز مسکن و تمامی طرحهای عمرانی

Kodoom bank 35 mideh?? Bank man 25% mideh

اون چهار و نیم میلیون مسکن که آب و گاز نداشتن توی بندر عباس هم که ساکنین نیامده داخلش دیوارها ۱۰ سانت از هم جدا شدن . ساکنین هم میتونستن اگه شب خوابشان نبرد از شکاف سقف ستاره ها را بشمارند
ساخت موشکهای بالستیک که از زمان رفسنجانی شروع شد و در زمان روحانی هم ادامه داره و اصلا به رییس جمهوری ربطی نداره .
ورود به باشگاه فظایی هم مدیون اون چیزهایی هست که زمان خاتمی رویشان تحقیق شد و شروع به ساختشان شد
به هیچ وجه تمام علوم وتکنولوژی هسته ای بدست نیامد . حتی چرخه سوخت بطور کامل تکمیل نشد . خیلی چیزها هم که تکمیل شد ارزش اقتصادی نداشت .
به هیچ وجه هم توی تولید فولاد خودکفا نبودیم و خیلی از انواع فولاد را وارد میکردیم
در مورد سیمان هم نه تنها خود کغا شدیم بلکه اونقدر تولیدمان بالا رافت که نمیدونستیم با اضافه تولید چکار کنیم و کسی اون اضافی را هم از ما نمیخرید.
در مورد آسفالت تمام راههای روستایی واقعا فکر میکنی تمام راههای روستایی آسفالت شد ؟ تازه با اون تقلبهایی که در تولید قیر در زمان او شد تمام آسفالتها یکسال نشده خراب شدن.
لطفا در مورد ورزشگاه و سالن ورزشی صحبت نشه که فقط کلنگ اونها زده میشد و یک دهمشان هم ساخته نشد
ساخت ۲ و نیم میلیون خودرو هم که دروغی بیش تیست من سال آخر دولت ایشان که یادم هست سیصد هزار دستگاه خودرو هم نساختن
راستی سه نیم برابر شدن ارزش دلار را فراموش کردی بیان کنی یا سکه دویست و پنجاه تومنی شد یک و نیم میلیون

Chera harchi bade, 100 dar sad migan takhsire Ahmadenijad bud va harchi khub bud migan aslan ratbi beh reyis jomhur adare?

Greed and Politics , the problem was because people didn't really cared about Prophets words and try to choose Caliph by themselves ....

even now with all these media , people make wrong choices in politics ...

Dude, i don't understand your first sentence. We live in a republic, shouldn't the "caliph" be chosen by the people?

You shouldn't be like the greens who made so much negative noise when they lost. I don't like Rouhani but the people made the choice. We can't only support an election only when we like the results. A sign of a mature democracy is accepting the results when you loss.

If any one still dream of ahmadinejad God awake him from sleep .

People in last election showed they don't want him . have you guys forget why even people who never voted in their life participated in the last Presidential election only to stop jalili who was deemed as ahmadinejad no. 2 win the election

That's not fair. Jalili wasn't necessary Ahmadenijad no 2. Take me as an example, who loves Ahmadenijad, I did not vote for Jalili, I voted for Ghalibaf.

By the way, look at this poll for few months back. I don't know how reputable the poll is but...

http://shohadayeiran.com/fa/news/94179/نتایج-یک-نظرسنجی-درباره-روحانی-و-احمدی-نژاد

Thats the plain old several thousands year old paper which is illegal because of health concern , here nobody warp the fastfood in tinfoil.
Health concern over plain old paper? Is it a choking hazard or something? I don't get why plain paper would be a health hazard...
m1802.gif

The man who was gone , will come back ...
:woot::thank_you2:

Health concern over plain old paper? Is it a choking hazard or something? I don't get why plain paper would be a health hazard...
m1802.gif

:woot::thank_you2:
If you go toba paper factory and see what chemical they use in preparing papers , you'll see why there is health concern .
Its not like several hundred years ago that they didn't used any poison for making it , sadly its industrial age and we use industrial age shortcuts which are not entirely human or environmental friendly.

Dude, i don't understand your first sentence. We live in a republic, shouldn't the "caliph" be chosen by the people?

You shouldn't be like the greens who made so much negative noise when they lost. I don't like Rouhani but the people made the choice. We can't only support an election only when we like the results. A sign of a mature democracy is accepting the results when you loss.

That's not fair. Jalili wasn't necessary Ahmadenijad no 2. Take me as an example, who loves Ahmadenijad, I did not vote for Jalili, I voted for Ghalibaf.

By the way, look at this poll for few months back. I don't know how reputable the poll is but...

http://shohadayeiran.com/fa/news/94179/نتایج-یک-نظرسنجی-درباره-روحانی-و-احمدی-نژاد
Don't read to much in those polls have you forgot each party used to print polls that show them ahead

If you go toba paper factory and see what chemical they use in preparing papers , you'll see why there is health concern .
Its not like several hundred years ago that they didn't used any poison for making it , sadly its industrial age and we use industrial age shortcuts which are not entirely human or environmental friendly.

I don't think these are normal papers. They are like foil.

No , Caliph is heir of Prophet , and Prophet are chosen by Gods , so Caliph should be chosen by God or by Man of God ( Prophet ) ....
In Democracy , who has more resource in most cases have more chance ...

anyway , Jalili has strong disagreement with Ahmadi Nejad , they have separate agenda ...

No , Caliph is heir of Prophet , and Prophet are chosen by Gods , so Caliph should be chosen by God or by Man of God ( Prophet ) ....
In Democracy , who has more resource in most cases have more chance ...

anyway , Jalili has strong disagreement with Ahmadi Nejad , they have separate agenda ...

I don't what to get into a long religious discussion nor a thousand year old political succession discussions, but you have to understand that the side who disagree with your statement have reasonable enough arguments.

---

And this is how I am spending my time in the office today. Watching youtube videos of guests fighting each other on different Arab debate shows. Most of them are hosted by MemriTV, so I feel a bit guilty for watching content by that garbage Israeli group, but still...fun!

Here is an example. Middle Easterns are so full of emotion!

I could watch these all day,

I swear I'll stop spamming this thread with so many of these videos...

---

I could watch these all day,

It's unknown why Arabs (Sunnis) support a murderer and maniac Saddam Hussein. If they support him because he killed Shittes then they should rethink because he killed and gassed countless Iraqi Kurds whom are Sunnis.
He also invaded Kuwait and even took some parts of Saudi Arabia but still gets support from these countries.
In addition, he killed many of his comrades and some whom were from his own cities ( takrit) and in the end left a country in ruins and devastating situation which lasts till now.

It's unknown why Arabs (Sunnis) support a murderer and maniac Saddam Hussein. If they support him because he killed Shittes then they should rethink because he killed and gassed countless Iraqi Kurds whom are Sunnis.
He also invaded Kuwait and even took some parts of Saudi Arabia but still gets support from these countries.
In addition, he killed many of his comrades and some whom were from his own cities ( takrit) and in the end left a country in ruins and devastating situation which lasts till now.

Some Sunni Arabs support him, not all Sunni Arabs support him. The same way some Shia Iranians support Reza Shah, and not all Shia Iranians support Reza Shah. And some Shia Iranians support Mek, but not all Shia Iranians support Mek.

Let's not generalize just by me posting a few out of context clips from MemriTV please.

That why we believe that the Savior should come and erase all Madhabs and gather Muslims under TRUE ISLAM ...

well , as far as I know , Ahmadi Nejad is anti-conservatives or conservatives are anti-AhmadiNejad ... so you don't have simple understanding of Iran politics , that mean you should educate yourself ...

Thanks for your tips ... I've never voted him ... just saying conservatives have no candidate at the moment to unite and organize a campaign for the next presidential election ... vividly Ahmadinejad have votes in remote areas the same he had back in 80s and certainly he might exploit this situation ... actually he's counting the days to comeback to the power ... furthermore conservatives' weakness and their fear of continuous defeat by reformists like previous presidential, parliamentary and assembly of expert elections could pursued them to introduce him as their candidate ...

Back
Top Bottom