What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I really dont know what Serpis problem is, from day one since pkk started to attack us he has been accusing us and even calling the first suicide attack in Ankara as ''not terrorism'' because it was against military.
Seems like has his own definition which vary depending on the situation, i wonder if he would would call an isis suicide bomber a terrorist even if he only attacked SAA
You know how they defend, Iraqi Central government, Assad, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Yemen. And how they oppose FSA, GCC countries and Turkey every given chance......like i said before no need to discuss over certain things with these people.

You know how they defend, Iraqi Central government, Assad, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Yemen. And how they oppose FSA, GCC countries and Turkey every given chance......like i said before no need to discuss over certain things with these people.
very true my friend

@Serpentine Bro no need to discuss about clear issues,The Roots of the current situation in turkey is behavior of kemal mustafa and his pro for over decades in turkey. you never can talk reasonably with people who worship a racist over decades yet. we all know they never are gonna even listen to you and you just waste your time.

Iraqi central govt. Vs FSA terrorists ? well thats certainly a tough choice for normal countries :lol:

For now i'd suggest that you and your people in this forum shut up and work to find ways in order to ramp up safety in your - now terrorist haven - country .

our choices are clear . Hezbollah and Lebense govt. PMF and Iraqi govt. Houthis and Yemeni legit govt.

what about yours ? ISIS , anus-rats and FSA terrorists are tough choices i suppose .

Good luck and stay safe .

diyarbakir-da-nevruz-4448048_o.jpg

2.jpg

F21142128.jpg

No more nevruz....they can burn a small fire in their house and hop over it.

HDP still says they are going to celebrate nevruz despite the bans....i think this time nevruz will be bloody.
Kurdish people are not your enemies, PKK is.you guys are escalating a bigger disaster.you have no idea how Nowrooz is important to Iranic people.

@Sinan
I read Turkey has banned Nowruz celebrations, is this nationwide or just limited to some towns?

Zarif is there , what is his words about this matter !?

Yeah he is controlling our minds, die shia dieeeeee. :rofl:

you are an official member of AKP and an official in Turkey government !? and you acting like a total idiot ....

well you have banned Turkish name in iran change the Turkish names of town villages and make films and tv series to mock humiliated Turkish people and teach your fars kinsman to see/feel them selves superior to turks

no wonder why you ottoman turks are so naive and ignorant and racist ... show proof for your claim ..

30f462bdbc0d6e5f6a200bbd99b52970cc36ee2b67924e318fda67f5212fed2f.jpg

PDF WTH ??:confused:
Obviously, this forum's owners have just have one thing in their minds....and that's money. They are letting all kinds of trolls to run wild in the forum....just to see increased post numbers and threads, not using adequate web hosts, precautions in order to save money, etc....

More over you possibly cannot throw a joke at Pakistan . Pakistan is truly Pak in the minds of the moderators .

Apparently the Indian "Spy" that they arrested has died of a heart attack . they made a thread for it and i posted this in the thread :

"Cardiac Arrest" ? :pleasantry:

Whats the harm in this ? @HRK ? seriously dude ?

Iranian section is almost dead mate because of the strange measures you guys are taking . we don't bother anyone and we don't troll anyone .

Pls don't take me wrong . i couldn't possibly care less but this is amazing

PDF.png

Back
Top Bottom