What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

what were you trying to imply there ... ???

would you care to explain .... ???
To summarize....."Double Standart".

I don't like Haman a bit, but he is right. If you as moderators punish every troll and off-topic post like you treated Haman this would be a lovely forum....but you let trolls to run amok in certain sections. (ME section)...in order to see increased post numbers = more traffic for the forum = more money.

People can say, imply, slander,insult to their hearts content against certain countries (Saudi Arabis, Turkey, Iran)....it's allowed. But say a slightly offensive thing against Pakistan. You are banned or striked.... Haman is over it, i'm also over it and used to it(as this is not "Turkish Defence Forum" or "Iranian Defence Forum")....but at least don't act like you don't know what's the problem here.

Haman this would be a lovely forum....but you let trolls to run amok in certain sections. (ME section)

coming from a person who is himself reported by other members ''routinely'' .... ??? ''double standard'' ... :pleasantry: ???

secondly Middleeast section is not my exclusive responsibility if you have complain talk to Horus or Webby ....

secondly it is not to my concern that you like someone or not .... but you are interfering on his behalf in a matter which is related to Pakistani section ... so plz keep yourself out of it ..... :pleasantry:

coming from a person who is himself reported by other members ''routinely'' .... ??? ''double standard'' ... :pleasantry: ???

secondly Middleeast section is not my exclusive responsibility if you have complain talk to Horus or Webby ....

secondly it is not to my concern that you like someone or not .... but you are interfering on his behalf in a matter which is related to Pakistani section ... so plz keep yourself out of it ..... :pleasantry:

You as plural...meaning all of the mods....anyways, your childish behavior as a mod is an excellent example which explains the current state of the forum. No need for further discussion.

Someone getting reported doesnt automatically mean the reports are justified, espacially if there are those ''report'' mobs out there who can get everyone they want banned just because of the sheer amount of reportings.

anyways, your childish behavior as a mod is an excellent example which explains the current state of the forum.

plz don't show your idiocy ....

You are taking cheap shots & feel quite comfortable to have fall to the level of personal attacks & yet complaining about FORUM STANDARDS 'your behaviour as a member of forum is an excellent example which explains the current state of the forum'

don't reply me with another idiotic post .....

but you are interfering on his behalf in a matter which is related to Pakistani section ... so plz keep yourself out of it ..... :pleasantry:
First of all i think you don't know what that emoji means, maybe thats why you got angry in the first place ?

Air Quote : a gesture in which two fingers of each hand draw quotation marks in the air, used when uttering a word or phrase one does not think is appropriate or accurate.

So when you tell Sinan keep himself out of it, you cannot use Air Quote at the end . or else, it means that you really don't mean what you said and he can indeed intervene in this matter .

Secondly, as i said , i rarely post in other sections of this forum and when i do, i don't do it to troll anyone .

in that post i sarcastically said that the spy died because of a heart attack . why sarcastic ? because i didn't think that was the case .

now whats the harm in my initial post ? not that it matters though .

you are not obliged to reply here and i know you know that .

take care bro :)

First of all i think you don't know what that emoji means, maybe thats why you got angry in the first place ?

plz don't make assumptions ....

in that post i sarcastically said that the spy died because of a heart attack . why sarcastic ? because i didn't think that was the case .

Exactly you thinked that was the case ... why .... ??

do you have any idea that article was for which spy ... ??

You just had to doubt about the "CARDIAC ARREST" ....why ... ??

Just because that spy was of Indian origin & died in Pakistani Hospital ... that's it .... any more detail ... any more reading about the matter ...???

For you your Information that spy was arrested in 90s & was awarded death sentence under judicial process .... what benefit could we fetch by killing that spy by torture (which you were trying to refer) after 20+ year .... ??

so plz refrain yourself posting in those thread about which you don't have enough knowledge

Iran ...as it seems I live in the Germany near Check rep borders ...
photo_2016-04-12_21-59-18.jpg

Situation in the ME:

photo_2016-04-13_00-15-40.jpg

plz don't show your idiocy ....

You are taking cheap shots & feel quite comfortable to have fall to the level of personal attacks & yet complaining about FORUM STANDARDS 'your behaviour as a member of forum is an excellent example which explains the current state of the forum'

don't reply me with another idiotic post .....
Only you are doing personal attacks and "me" taking cheap shots ??? I see you are quiet comfortable by slandering too... I would expect nothing less from people like yourself.

Like i said before, no need to argue with people like you.

Back
Top Bottom