What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-to-its-100-billion-via-u-s-financial-system

"So far, Iran has gotten “almost nothing” from the accord, which was implemented on Jan. 16, Seif said in an interview with Bloomberg Television"

Can we now stop the circle jerk and realize that the diplomacy of smiles does not work? How much longer are we going to stretch out this JCPOA crap? The f***ing business community is sitting on its *** for three years waiting for some golden news. Enough is enough, let's just stop this, and get back to actual work.

Oh, but what do I know, we bought a bunch of planes, so we are going to be the nest transit hub and compete against Dubai soon.

If I sound angry, it's because I'm angry. Not at the government or anything, mainly angry about the local business community and everyone just waiting and waiting...

Diplomacy of smile would work if you keep diplomacy of iron fist on the table too ...

Have you seen "The Negotiator 1998" movie ? it's got a good part:

I've talked a man out of blowing up a building. . . . . .but I can't talk my wife out of a bedroom or my kid off a phone.
Because no one's standing behind you with a big gun.
Well, that's debatable.

Actually it's a Turkish movie from 2011. It has won various prizes including grand prize of jury in Cannes. I'm surprised you haven't watched it yet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1827487/
Strange i havent heard about it yet but i havent looked up Turkish movies much lately anyway because there are rarely any good ones.
This one seems like a good thriller with good actors, downloading in HD right now, thx for suggesting.

If you like it then also watch Hunting Season i liked this one very much.

Strange i havent heard about it yet but i havent looked up Turkish movies much lately anyway because there are rarely any good ones.
This one seems like a good thriller with good actors, downloading in HD right now, thx for suggesting.

Thanks for suggestion, will download and watch it.

Actually it's a Turkish movie from 2011. It has won various prizes including grand prize of jury in Cannes. I'm surprised you haven't watched it yet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1827487/

Nope.....i don't like Turkish movies much as they don't pack much action.....

Just watched IP-Man 3 ....and it was awesome...After the movie wife was sleepy, so i asked her "Can i send our son to Wing-Chun classes"....she said "no" and continued sleeping. :D Talk about over-protective nature of Turkish mothers......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruhani was in Ankara today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for suggestion, will download and watch it.

That is so nice about us, when it comes to copyright, turks and iranians turn into pirates :D <3

http://www.chaiandconversation.com/2014/11-persian-sayings-make-no-sense-english

I love the extreme examples of our taorof, specially the old way the lootis talked. "khake zire patam" (I am the dust under your feet".

Koja budi? (where we you?) Zire saye shoma (under your shadow)

Haha, everything is so overblown and extreme in the way we talk.

After eating. Guest says to host: dastet dard nakone (may your hand not hurt), the host replies saret dard nakone (may your head not hurt).

That is so nice about us, when it comes to copyright, turks and iranians turn into pirates :D <3
Well its not like im violating any laws in my country just by downloading, :D i wont find this movie here in a legal way anyway.
Well, Rouhani in his Ankara visit proposed to meet all of Turkeys energy needs.

http://en.trend.az/iran/business/2520852.html

Rouhani: Iran can meet Turkey’s energy demand

Baku, Azerbaijan, Apr. 16

By Umid Niayesh - Trend:

Iran stands ready to ensure the energy security of Turkey, said the Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.

He made the statement during a joint press-conference with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara Apr. 16, which was aired live by Iran's state-run IRINN TV.

"We promised Turkey that Iran is able to ensure Turkey's energy security," Rouhani said, adding Tehran can fully meet Ankara's gas, oil, electricity and petrochemical needs.

Rouhani also said Iran and Turkey agreed to expand ties in various areas, adding that the two countries' economies complement each other.

He added that after the removal of international sanctions, grounds are ready for boosting cooperation in various areas.

Closer banking ties have big importance, said Rouhani, adding that Iran and Turkey need to remove obstacles to expand ties.

The two sides also decided to expand banking ties, according to the Iranian president.

He added that Turkish banks can open their branches in Iran in order to facilitate the mutual trade and economic ties.

The cooperation between the Istanbul and Tehran stock markets can also lead to a very positive upheaval in the two countries' capital markets, noted Rouhani.

He also called on the two countries' private sectors to make mutual investments to the export of joint products to third-parties.

Rouhani said Turkey can invest in the infrastructure of Iran's tourism sector.

Cultural, academic and scientific cooperation, as well as, joint researches were also discussed at the meeting, added Rouhani.

Elsewhere in his remarks, the Iranian president said regional issues, including the ongoing crises in Yemen, Syria and Iraq, were also discussed at the presidents' meeting.

"We should help regional countries, such as Yemen, Syria and Afghanistan, to resolve their problems," he noted.

Iran and Turkey have no principal differences in political matters, Rouhani said, underlining that the differences in "minor issues" are natural.

Rouhani arrived in Ankara on April 15 evening to hold bilateral talks with high-ranking Turkish officials, especially his counterpart Erdogan.

Tehran and Ankara intend to raise their bilateral trade to $30 billion per year.

Trade turnover between the two countries stood at $13.71 billion in 2014 and $9.76 billion in 2015.

Although the trade turnover dropped by 29 percent in 2015 compared to the preceding year, many observers believe that the decline came amid global economic crisis ruling out the role of the political disagreements.

Well its not like im violating any laws in my country just by downloading, :D i wont find this movie here in a legal way anyway.

Well in that special case, yes but bro
as if we are not the usual user of special streaming websites for movies :|
And as I heared from friends and saw in Reveb Ivedik, cracked games are sold
everywhere in Turkey like in Iran (at least when I lived in Iran that was very common). Just saying Receb and Nene playing Pro Evolution Soccer :D

Just saying Receb and Nene playing Pro Evolution Soccer :D
Best grandma ever. :rofl:

bir-anda-moral-duzelten-resimler_798222.jpg

Back
Top Bottom