What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

واقعا اوضاشون اینقدر خرابه؟ یعنی بعد از این همه مدت فقط بیست و پنج درصد یمن رو در کنترل دارن؟

دوره آموزشی عجیب «آیا زن انسان است؟» در عربستان

1504528_583.jpg

Good thing that you could get away with a ban.....they permabanned Atatwolf for it.
Don't compare Kollang with Atatwolf please. I have red Atatwolf posts in this section. I haven't seen anything but insult and teasing.

The date shows 1st of March so it was yesterday. What was the outcome? Are they humans or not, because if not, I really need to change my attitude at home.
:lol: Just be a man and show this post to your wife and let me know the result!:lol:

On another point, any news on the satellite lunch? it was supposed to happen today I think.

Translation:

Saudi academy of training and consulting proudly introduces the course of " are women human beings?".

@Full Moon right bro?

@Pakistani_members, I apologize for the racist behavior that led to ban on me.I didnt mean it.

Your translation is right (which you already know it). I don't think the title intends to discuss the question seriously. Rather, it seems to have intentionally been made sarcastic to get more attention. Anyway, the title is stupid (like you bro:partay:), and the course was cancelled due to a big reaction from people on social media.

Why you are wasting your time with this kind of bullshit ... do you want to spread Wahhbis bullshits...

Your translation is right (which you already know it). I don't think the title intends to discuss the question seriously. Rather, it seems to have intentionally been made sarcastic to get more attention. Anyway, the title is stupid (like you bro:partay:), and the course was cancelled due to a big reaction from people on social media.
Yeah I was too stupid to believe these propaganda news from the lovely Saudi Arabia.I was wrong,saudi women can drive, they can vote, they can get governmental possesions, they can hang out without asking for permissions.I am sure that their religion (wahhabi sect) respect their values and it doesn't consider them as sex tool.

Man, you should be proud to live in such a heaven.

On another point, any news on the satellite lunch? it was supposed to happen today I think.
قضیه اش قضیه ی این معما هست :
قاضی به زندانی محکوم گفت: «ظهر یکی از روزهای هفته آینده، حکم اعدام تو اجرا خواهد شد، ولی ما آن روز را برای تو مشخص نخواهیم کرد و تو هرگز قبلاً از آن روز اطلاع پیدا نخواهی کرد و فقط شش ساعت قبل یعنی صبح روز اجرای حکم موضوع را به تو اطلاع خواهیم داد.»
حالا چه روزی اعدام میشه ؟
:big_boss:

قضیه اش قضیه ی این معما هست :
قاضی به زندانی محکوم گفت: «ظهر یکی از روزهای هفته آینده، حکم اعدام تو اجرا خواهد شد، ولی ما آن روز را برای تو مشخص نخواهیم کرد و تو هرگز قبلاً از آن روز اطلاع پیدا نخواهی کرد و فقط شش ساعت قبل یعنی صبح روز اجرای حکم موضوع را به تو اطلاع خواهیم داد.»
حالا چه روزی اعدام میشه ؟
:big_boss:
Well according to media there was a no fly notice issued to Airmen for March 1st and 2nd by Iran's authorities. So it was a bit more confined than your riddle.

So either it has been launched and was not successful in which case we would find out very soon as we have a lot eyes watching us or it has been cancelled again:

Satellite imagery shows Iran preparing to launch satellite | Ars Technica

@Daneshmand

A nice article. Very similar to what you posted earlier in the Arabic section. I didn't know they spend 1/5 of their GDP on energy subsidies alone!:

آیا آل‌سعود به پایان حیات سیاسی‌اش نزدیک می‌شود +عکس

Indeed, Indeed!

Quarter of their total national budget is military spending, more than what they spend on education and healthcare combined. A third of the population is below 15. Another third is between 15 and 30. No political rights/representation and no progressive ideology exist except for whatever "progress" Wahabism allows them to have. It's a volcano waiting to erupt.

Already they are spending as much on their military as Russia and France combined. And unlike Russia and France, they do not have any nuclear weapon stockpiles to maintain, no intercontinental ballistic missile force to fund, no nuclear submarines to pay for, no destroyers to worry for, no military R&D to budget for and no etc no etc.

One then wonders, where this money is going to? Down the toilet?

Good thing that you could get away with a ban.....they permabanned Atatwolf for it.
What he did?!?

Atadonkey or atadog deserved to be banned long time ago he and surenas the clown and the arab obsessed donkey Abii

There are iranians long time ago in their forum were talking about how this forum bann the iranian members but allow atadog key to troll many iranians who did troll much they got banned

Back
Top Bottom