What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What he did?!?

Atadonkey or atadog deserved to be banned long time ago he and surenas the clown and the arab obsessed donkey Abii

There are iranians long time ago in their forum were talking about how this forum bann the iranian members but allow atadog key to troll many iranians who did troll much they got banned
Lastly he called Pakistanis...."dogs of Chinese"...that was the last straw....

To my knowledge, there are no Permabanned Iranian user.

Also there is no atatwolf in Iranian section.
Well, he was one of a kind....he was pro-Turkic and anti-"Everything that is not Turkic"....we warned him numerous times but he never listened.....

Lastly he called Pakistanis...."dogs of Chinese"...that was the last straw....

To my knowledge, there are no Permabanned Iranian user.
There are a lot like iranzamin and others
Also there is no atatwolf in Iranian section.
Well, he was one of a kind....he was pro-Turkic and anti-"Everything that is not Turkic"....we warned him numerous times but he never listened.....
There are two or more iranian like him like that obsessed clown Abii he claimed that he has changed but he never changed this dog call the iranian government arabs and blame the arabs for everything that happened in his country

Actually I visited the thread due to its interesting title this morning and the first thing that popped into my mind was this Q : "Does Mapna group has any type of R&D? " but I dropped it at once until you brought it up again ... honestly I prefer to shut my eyes to these types of news as far as knowing this fact that having these technologies transferred is a good thing and a step forward but gonna get us no where as a distant mirage unless we learn how to think .... I mean look at our industry albeit we've had a good progress in many fields , many of these technologies date back decades ago and still we need help from outside ... best example is our automobile industry what the heck are they doing? anyway what has changed since then? in the past we were importing goods and now technology ..its a level higher but same concept ..we still import ...

In ro ham begam ageh in karha ro nakonim keh mishim Afghanistan ya Sudan. Chonkeh khodemon keh nemitonim anjam bedim, badesh agar in teknology-ha ro vared ham nakonim, digeh fargh ma ba Uganda chieh? Hich. Ma yek naft darim va yeh jamiati keh dars khondeh va kar mikhad vali balad nist ekhterai koneh ya ekteshafi koneh. Tanha hamin rahe hal mimoneh keh ma ToT dashteh bashim. Farghesham ba vared kardan ineh keh ta yeh hadi kar afarini misheh to mamlekat.

To all dear Iranian philosophers in this forum. This is a nice depiction of all the humans that have ever lived.

Brings me to two questions:

Knowing this, is there anyone in this world who still believes in "tanasokh"? Then there should be a long line for people to wait to get back to the living world.

The other question which is more mathematical, how many different combinations of humans DNA is there? I may be mistaken but I think once I calculated it to be around 6 billion different combinations. If that's true does it mean there are one billion of people who are natural clones of other who are living today? Have we ever witnessed any natural clones? Is that what has caused humanity to believe in tanasokh?

Thanks!

40-36.jpg

In ro ham begam ageh in karha ro nakonim keh mishim Afghanistan ya Sudan. Chonkeh khodemon keh nemitonim anjam bedim, badesh agar in teknology-ha ro vared ham nakonim, digeh fargh ma ba Uganda chieh? Hich. Ma yek naft darim va yeh jamiati keh dars khondeh va kar mikhad vali balad nist ekhterai koneh ya ekteshafi koneh. Tanha hamin rahe hal mimoneh keh ma ToT dashteh bashim. Farghesham ba vared kardan ineh keh ta yeh hadi kar afarini misheh to mamlekat.

That's a point and we should ponder over it or impending doom is inevitable .... it's been a Q that was asked a long long time ago and as it sims we ( a handful number of ppl) still wonder what that magical answer might be:

عباس میرزا خائن که خیانتش پرسیدن سوال های ممنوعه بود
"مردم به کارهای من افتخار می کنند ولی چون از ضعیفی من بی خبرند چه کرده ام که قدر و قدرت جنگجویان مغرب زمین را داشته باشم؟یا چه شهری را تسخیر کرده ام وچه انتقامی توانسته ام از تاراج ایالات خود بکشم؟...از شهرت وفتوحات قشون فرانسه دانستم که رشادت قشون روسیه در برابر آنان هیچ است مع الوصف تمام قوای مرا یک مشت اروپایی سرگرم داشته ومانع پیشرفت کار من می شوند....نمی دانم این قدرتی که شما اروپایی ها را بر ما مسلط کرده چیست وموجب ضعف ما وترقی شما چه؟شما در قشون جنگیدن وفتح کردن وبه کار بردن قوای عقلیه متبحرید وحال آنکه ما در جهل وشغب غوطه ور وبه ندرت آتیه را در نظر می گیریم.مگر جمعیت وحاصل خیزی وثروت مشرق زمین از اروپا کمتر است؟یا آفتاب که قبل از رسیدن به شما به ما می تابد تاثیرات مفیدش در سر ما کمتر از سر شماست؟یا خدایی که مراحمش بر جمیع ذرات عالم یکسان است خواسته شما را بر ما برتری دهد؟گمان نمی کنم اجنبی حرف بزن!بگو من چگونه باید ایرانیان را هوشیار کنم؟

Simply if we don't find the answer the Q would perpetuate itself for eternity ....

Look at these ppl how they instill success into their kids' mind:

To all dear Iranian philosophers in this forum. This is a nice depiction of all the humans that have ever lived.

Knowing this, is there anyone in this world who still believes in "tanasokh"? Then there should be a long line for people to wait to get back to the living world.

The other question which is more mathematical, how many different combinations of humans DNA is there? I may be mistaken but I think once I calculated it to be around 6 billion different combinations. If that's true does it mean there are one billion of people who are natural clones of other who are living today? Have we ever witnessed any natural clones? Is that what has caused humanity to believe in tanasokh?

Thanks!

40-36.jpg

How did you count number of DNA combinations? I think the number is infinitive .. we still have not discover many of our genes let alone their sequences .. on other hand as far as I know "Tanasokh" or "Reincarnation" isn't merely translated into returning to human body it could be animals and plants too ...

That's a point and we should ponder over it or impending doom is inevitable .... it's been a Q that was asked a long long time ago and as it sims we ( a handful number of ppl) still wonder what that magical answer might be:

عباس میرزا خائن که خیانتش پرسیدن سوال های ممنوعه بود
"مردم به کارهای من افتخار می کنند ولی چون از ضعیفی من بی خبرند چه کرده ام که قدر و قدرت جنگجویان مغرب زمین را داشته باشم؟یا چه شهری را تسخیر کرده ام وچه انتقامی توانسته ام از تاراج ایالات خود بکشم؟...از شهرت وفتوحات قشون فرانسه دانستم که رشادت قشون روسیه در برابر آنان هیچ است مع الوصف تمام قوای مرا یک مشت اروپایی سرگرم داشته ومانع پیشرفت کار من می شوند....نمی دانم این قدرتی که شما اروپایی ها را بر ما مسلط کرده چیست وموجب ضعف ما وترقی شما چه؟شما در قشون جنگیدن وفتح کردن وبه کار بردن قوای عقلیه متبحرید وحال آنکه ما در جهل وشغب غوطه ور وبه ندرت آتیه را در نظر می گیریم.مگر جمعیت وحاصل خیزی وثروت مشرق زمین از اروپا کمتر است؟یا آفتاب که قبل از رسیدن به شما به ما می تابد تاثیرات مفیدش در سر ما کمتر از سر شماست؟یا خدایی که مراحمش بر جمیع ذرات عالم یکسان است خواسته شما را بر ما برتری دهد؟گمان نمی کنم اجنبی حرف بزن!بگو من چگونه باید ایرانیان را هوشیار کنم؟

What you are saying is right.

Japan also learnt it from Europeans: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiji_period

One funny thing I have seen here is very much similar to the quote you have mentioned above. In Western universities, you see students from all nationalities. Really amazing. Probably the hardest working of all these students are East Asians. No one else can compete with them in hard work they put in it. There are South Asians, Iranians and other students who work hard too.

But at the end of the day, it is the Western student himself, while being much more relaxed, and even partying and doing all his fun shitt, who comes and says, listen folks "I have an idea here", "I discovered something last night" or "do you want to see my new invention?". And everyone else is like, not again! Even what little comes out of non-Western students with except to Japanese people, it is almost always achieved under the direction and with help of Western minds.

Thanks!

40-36.jpg

What you are asking is not clear.

But very roughly by doing some back-of-the-envelope calculations and taking some very simplistic and rudimentary assumptions without going into technicalities, this is what you get:

Human genetic material (excluding mitochondrial DNA) is about 3 billion base pairs.

Humans have about 25 thousand genes (most of the DNA is "junk" which we do not fully understand but it appears to play some role).

Assuming viable human life allows just 0.1% base variation between humans (a conservative estimate), and disregarding all other factors which can play in human genetic variation such as mitochondrial DNA, copy number variation etc, it would mean 3 million bases, here for our rudimentary calculation.

We have four bases so the number of probabilities arising would be 4 ^ 3 million or about 10^1.8million. A very huge number of probabilities.

Just to put this number in context, let me remind you that there are less than 10^80 atoms in the entire observable universe. Even if we take the plank volume (an extremely small volume-a proton is a galaxy compared to a plank volume!), which is the smallest space currently understandable in physics, there is less than 10^184 plank volumes in the observable universe.

The number of possible different humans is over a million order of magnitude greater than any countable thing in universe.

This goes to show every one is unique in its genetic code. And the probability to have been repeated in past or in future is simply unfathomable.

its much much much more than 6 billion .

just to give you a hint : human genome is consisted of 3 billion nucleotide which themselves are made from a nitrogenous base, a five carbon sugar (ribose or deoxyribose), and a phosphate group.

Go figure out !!!

People who believe is "fargasht" or the "darwinsim" often point out to the study in which human genome was compared to chimpanzee and they found that 98% of them were like each other !!

thats cool until it hits you : they only checked abt 237 million bases !! WTF !!!

simple math 237/3000 = 0.079 ! :lol:

thats literally worth SHIT .

point being : the possibilities that 2 humans are exactly the same (have the exact same genome) and they are not identical twins , is so small that you can literally overlook it .

Human genetic material (excluding mitochondrial DNA) is about 3 billion base pairs.
haha you beat me to it .

@Daneshmand WTF you said the exact same thing as i said . maybe you're my long lost twin brother ? :O

:D :lol:

این دانشمند چرت می گه ، چهارتا مثل این ادم باعث شدن ما به هیچی نرسبم و مهندسین خلاق کشور رو سرکوب کردن .... ننگ بر تفکر تو ..

بمب اتم از نون شب برای ما واجبتر هست .... خاک بر خانینی که هسته ای رو گچ گرفتن تا اقتصاد بهتر بشه که نشد ...‌

این دانشمند چرت می گه ، چهارتا مثل این ادم باعث شدن ما به هیچی نرسبم و مهندسین خلاق کشور رو سرکوب کردن .... ننگ بر تفکر تو ..

بمب اتم از نون شب برای ما واجبتر هست .... خاک بر خانینی که هسته ای رو گچ گرفتن تا اقتصاد بهتر بشه که نشد ...‌
shoma khubi.

چ خبرا ؟

هوا خوبه اون طرفا؟

میگم بعضی از دوستان از خود آقا حزب‌اللهی ترن باور نمیکنید

بابا حرام است. میفهمی برادر؟ حرام است حرام

بمب هسته ای حرام است

چ خبرا ؟
هوا خوبه اون طرفا؟
میگم بعضی از دوستان از خود آقا حزب‌اللهی ترن باور نمیکنید
بابا حرام است. میفهمی برادر؟ حرام است حرام
بمب هسته ای حرام است

زمانی که بهمون حمله کردن و برای هشدار به اینکه حق نداریم واکنش نشان بدهیم ، یک بمب اتم زدن توی یکی از کویرها یا شهرهای ما ، می فهمیم حرام بودن چه معنی دارد ...

shoma khubi.
فعلا که شما ادعای خوبی داری ...

Back
Top Bottom