12357349_1641438336120376_1130946906_n.jpg

Street musician

12269984_1644799445771748_1912198194_n.jpg

A young couple and their dog

Nice thread, Thanks for sharing. :tup:
That's the kind of a thread we want to see more from our Iranian brothers

what happened to Free G proksi !?
من اندروید استودیوم رو چطور آپدیت کنم !؟
هم گوگل ما رو تحریم کرده و هم این سمت ....
خسته نباشیم ...
الآن من عملا مستندات جاوا از وبسایت اوراکل رو هم نمی خونم ...

Last edited:
12556123_879176995531676_469470469_n.jpg

Young men walking their dogs in Ardabil
Nice huskies..

1209481_1511636955807543_1031006945_n.jpg

Hanging out with friends under the famous Isfahan bridge, Sio-Se-Pol
I visited this place when I was a kid... My aunty (uncles wife) is from Isfahan..

12543391_540527522791901_1544566937_n.jpg

A woman sells her handicrafts at a flea market in Hengam Island. To go to Hengam Island, you have to first go to Qeshm Island, then travel by boat to the tiny Hengam Island. It's a touristy island, where all the locals are selling wares. I once went there by a tour in Qeshm which first takes you dolphin sight seeing. Oh man, that experience was amazing. You travel around by bought and HOPE to see dolphins It is possible you don't get to see them, since you're in the sea. We got lucky, suddenly there were DOZENS of dolphins all around us. A very beautiful experience.

Makrani Afros or Arab?
12519272_1504049819898218_1714571653_n.jpg

A woman plays the kamancheh, an Iranian bowed string instrumen, on Valiasr St.
I don't know how much of these street playing young people do it for the money, or because they enjoy it. There used to be a group in Vali Asr, infront of Exir furniture shop (this girl might be in the same place) which was like a complete band, and they played well and dressed sharp.
Is that a Balochi suroz?

Last edited:
Behavior wise Pakistanis are somewhere in between Iranic and NW Indian people. They keep their environment cleaner than NW Indians, but dirtier than Iranians.

What about your own nation ?
Bangladesh :D

The sanctions have just been lifted. So let Iran settle first and I bet after that say after one year, major Indian tour operators will include Iran as an exotic travel destination in their brochure!! :enjoy:

Behavior wise Pakistanis are somewhere in between Iranic and NW Indian people. They keep their environment cleaner than NW Indians, but dirtier than Iranians.

Coz we border both ...:lol:

Our villages are also clean.. Cities too but not as clean as Iran because of lower literacy rate and lesser implementation of laws.. Although our cities are pretty clean .. Specially larger cities. Even in smaller cities/town the issue is dust more than garbage.

576d97b2-ac41-4573-bd4a-bbc2c9a1fca9.jpg

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei (R) and Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras meet in Tehran on February 8, 2016. © leader.ir
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says European countries have no independent will in the face of the United States.

“This criticism applies to Europe that contrary to the past, it has no independent will vis-à-vis the US,” the Leader said in a meeting with visiting Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras in Tehran on Monday.

He added that the European countries should address this "weak point."

Pointing to the foreign-backed crisis in Syria,the Leader said, "Terrorism is a contagious and very dangerous malady which can be contained if it is seriously countered by all. However, some are directly or indirectly assisting the terrorist groups."

On Iran and Greece's resplendent cultural and civilization history, the Leader said the Greek premier's visit to Tehran "can be good beginning to increase the two countries long-term exchanges and cooperation."

Ayatollah Khamenei said Tehran and Athens have common and convergent stances and highlighted the "independent approach" of the Greek administration.

"I hope that you can overcome the economic problems and this trip would also serve as grounds for the promotion of the interests of both countries," the Leader said.

Tsipras said his trip to Iran is a turning point in the bilateral ties and signals the common political resolve for stepping up cooperation at all levels.

He added that Ayatollah Khamenei is the leader of a proud and great nation who has played a decisive role in defending the causes and independence of the Iranians.

The Greek premier said the current inter-dependent nature of European countries' economies makes any change in the status quo very difficult, adding that a shift in the power makeup is required in the European Union to rectify the situation.

Referring to the Syrian issue, he expressed hope for positive developments in the Arab country since acts of terrorism have displaced countless Syrians and triggered an influx of refugees into European states, including Greece.

Coz we border both ...:lol:

Our villages are also clean.. Cities too but not as clean as Iran because of lower literacy rate and lesser implementation of laws.. Although our cities are pretty clean .. Specially larger cities. Even in smaller cities/town the issue is dust more than garbage.

I guess it's mostly Karachi that gives me that impression. It's just way too crowded. Islamabad, on the other hand, is truly the most beautiful capital city on earth!

72.jpg

Back
Top Bottom