What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I guess it's mostly Karachi that gives me that impression. It's just way too crowded. Islamabad, on the other hand, is truly the most beautiful capital city on earth!

72.jpg

is that the monal restaurant??

if ever i get to visit pakistan, in monal i want to sit by the hill terrace seats and have many rounds of tea.

Random from Iran:
12728386_661877243955410_1963205405_n.jpg

that looks like a mysterious location in a bond film.

lovely !!

beautiful !!

looks like alhamra.

a nice sunny and scenic place to read a book.

wow !!

hello, bird.

so nice to see him not tapping on a cell phone.
Book stores were never financially profitable in Iran... Normally, book stores are not busier than gamenet cafes... Internet, cellphones are a global curse bro... Books are doomed in Iran

but dirtier than Iranians.
Iran has one of the cleanest cities and they are not dirty as bath and personal cleaning is something pretty deeply rooted in Iranian culture before and after Islam... Some regions of Tehran and other cities are somehow not that clean but still clean in world standards but I have heard a lot from tourists that they get surprised how clean Iranian streets are

Does nobody notice the TVS Apache RTR in the last photo of the second post?
Indian motorcycles are recently imported to Iran in good numbers

m
Makrani Afros or Arab?
mixed of those two plus Persians... The majority of people in southern shores are Persians but with a very sun-burned skins due to extremely hot weather (not hotter than our Arab southern neighbrs though!)... There are also a small minority of afro-Arabs living there for centuries... They mostly got brought in as slaves during Arab Caliphates... Some islands also have totally Arab-ethnic habitant..

Book stores were never financially profitable in Iran... Normally, book stores are not busier than gamenet cafes... Internet, cellphones are a global curse bro... Books are doomed in Iran

Iran has one of the cleanest cities and they are not dirty as bath and personal cleaning is something pretty deeply rooted in Iranian culture before and after Islam... Some regions of Tehran and other cities are somehow not that clean but still clean in world standards but I have heard a lot from tourists that they get surprised how clean Iranian streets are

Indian motorcycles are recently imported to Iran in good numbers

m

mixed of those two plus Persians... The majority of people in southern shores are Persians but with a very sun-burned skins due to extremely hot weather (not hotter than our Arab southern neighbrs though!)... There are also a small minority of afro-Arabs living there for centuries... They mostly got brought in as slaves during Arab Caliphates... Some islands also have totally Arab-ethnic habitant..

We also have them... They were bought as slaves... Some actually became generals in local dynasties in Sindh aswell as Baluchistan .. In Makran (which was occupied by Arabs-- bought from Oman by Pak in the 50s) the Arabs "imported" them...

Have a lot of Kurds too..

Maybe next time you should read the caption under the picture.
the photo and the text below it were two different stuff.. the first one meant for Iranian chill thread members... ok, imagination is a good thing... I imagine you as a white American from now on!

My request to Iranian members, please can you post more pics from Sistan-Balochistan, those who have been there say , its pretty simmilar to Pakistan's Balochistan , please do post some pics, Thanks

I live in one of these high towers.

Hijab and clothing style has nothing to do with being religious or not.

Probably Indian Muslims look for religion in their hijab. :lol:

Having fun and sharing fotos

Yep agree. :tup:

Yep

It's outside Tehran city but not outside Tehran's province. BTW there are high mountains and ski resorts in north of Tehran city also.

Iranian mountains and ski resorts in various cities of Iran are one the best in the world.

Nauthy kids

Inshallah. I hope :agree: :tup:

Haha Lol

:astagh: Not in public.

It's easy..

Quick Question, I had a Iranian friend who told me that bootleggers of Tehran usually get booze which is smuggled from Pakistan border , is it true, is the booze in Iran smuggled from Pak ?

Quick Question, I had a Iranian friend who told me that bootleggers of Tehran usually get booze which is smuggled from Pakistan border , is it true, is the booze in Iran smuggled from Pak ?
Nope.

Firstly private houses produce it and sell it.

Secondly most of Iranian beer import from Iraq's Kurdistan.

Anyway I'm not fan of drugs or alcohol...

Btw do Pakistanisn use too much booze?

Depends on where in Iran you are. It would be stupid to smuggle from Pakistan to Tehran when Turkey border or Armenia border is closer.

So smuggling origin is I'm proximity to destination. In Tehran, I think it comes from north or west of Iran, for South it comes from GCC, maybe for south-east cities, maybe Pakistan. But I am not sure 100% on any of them, I'm not involved in the smuggling ;)

zahedan.jpg

IMG14453930.jpg

images

14-1-10-125313mohamadzadeh%20(7%20of%2011)-1.jpg

Zahedan University:

Restaurant_of_Zahedan_University_in_Iran_by_New_Wave_Architecture__13_-3743-800-500-90.jpg

Makki Mosque in Zahedan:

n00030189-r-b-000.jpg

Museum:

43593561.jpg

n00065571-b.jpg

Zahedan looks much better than I expected. That university looks amazing, better than the ugly uni's im used to. And that mosque is beautiful. Next time anyone in PDF complaints that Sunnis don't have mosques in Tehran, you should all link that pic.

Back
Top Bottom