What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Zahedan looks much better than I expected. That university looks amazing, better than the ugly uni's im used to. And that mosque is beautiful. Next time anyone in PDF complaints that Sunnis don't have mosques in Tehran, you should all link that pic.
cities have changed faces almost everywhere in Iran in last decade or so... The last time I have been to Zahedan it didn't give me that escape feeling that I had the first time I have been there in 2000s...

I admit I had a very bad image of Iran . The only things i saw were people hanging from cranes in the media. Never went to the internet and searched about normal day to day life in Iran . I thought the people were quite oppressed . These pictures have changed my view.

Okay, I'm going to post some pictures from Instagram ID alirezaraisee. He posts pictures from villages in Sistan Baluchistan to receive donations for the villages.

My thread isn't to show everyone how beautiful Iran is, but how beautiful the people are.

View attachment 292546 View attachment 292547 View attachment 292548 View attachment 292549 View attachment 292550 View attachment 292551 View attachment 292552 View attachment 292553
Haha that barber reminds me of Lyari Baloch sheedis

Nope.

Firstly private houses produce it and sell it.

Secondly most of Iranian beer import from Iraq's Kurdistan.

Anyway I'm not fan of drugs or alcohol...

Btw do Pakistanisn use too much booze?
Well we do have one of Asia,s oldest modern brewery
Murree Brewery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They also have non alcoholic stuff too

But drinking isnt that popular nor alcohol is the prefered substance here

Sistan and Balouchistan:

01013.jpg

30310.jpg

2012121110021223_38.jpg

607%20(1).jpg

139212241409482842346994.jpg

%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%BE%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%87-%DA%A9%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%873.jpg

434.JPG

7.jpg

Most of Iranian booooz comes from Iraqi Kurdistan

This province is Iran is the least developed part of Iran by any measures... The second leader developed is Europe comparing to them unfortunately...

Our people in Sistan and Balouchistan live in a bad human development situation. It is much better today than 10 years ago and it is growing fast but still I am very sorry...

I am really sorry to say that the Sistan and Balouchistan province of Iran is totally forgotten... I am very sorry for my brothers and sisters in that province of my country to be in such shape but with current mega plans we hopefully see a prosperous and safe Balouchistan soon...

Some villages near the border with Paksitan is no different to Pakistani's unless that they have some infra that Iran has as a whole but still a total not-Iranian province...

The cities are much better though... I guess they outperform their relatives in the Eastern side of the border based on what I have heard from blouchis who travel to Pakistan regularly... Yet very embarrassing for that part of Iran and we Iranian along side our people in that province will fix this with Allah's help.

Yes my uncle was in Pakistan railways, Pakistan's railway network is connected with Zahedan, you are right the main cities of Sistan-Balochistan are better developed than Pakistan's balochistan, as we had also neglected this province since less than 2% population lived in it, thus as you know there were nationalist movements which were subsequently crushed. In 1970's, during Shah's time, we had to seek Iran's help to crush one such Baloch rebel movement, in which Iranian cobras gave air support to Pakistan's forces on ground. Hopefully with the development of Chahbahar & Gwadar, there will be healthy competition and Chahbahar would be linked to China via CPEC, ushering an era of prosperity for Baloch on both sides of the border.

you clearly need a monitor with at least 178 degree of view . by the way my personal experience with monitors in Iran is limited but I usually got better result with lg compared with Samsung and aoc.
instead I have a quite good experience with them, mine supposed to be 178" too, without an IPS sign on them, they are all the same, these X degree things are absolutely fake, and IPS ones are 22"+ monitors. I truly miss my CRT monitor.

instead I have a quite good experience with them, mine supposed to be 178" too, without an IPS sign on them, they are all the same, these X degree things are absolutely fake, and IPS ones are 22"+ monitors. I truly miss my CRT monitor.
they were fantastic , great refresh , great wiewing angle, sadly they were power hungry and bulky. About the viewing angle are you sure there were no difference specially when you looked at the monitor from left or right side ,for me there was a lot differences specially in accurately showing colors . about those IPS monitor honestly I believe the extra you pay is only justifiable if you need acute color for example if you work in designing or printing industry and want to provide a high quality processional job.

what happened to Free G proksi !?
من اندروید استودیوم رو چطور آپدیت کنم !؟
هم گوگل ما رو تحریم کرده و هم این سمت ....
خسته نباشیم ...
الآن من عملا مستندات جاوا از وبسایت اوراکل رو هم نمی خونم ...
I don't have problem with Google update
what happened to Free G proksi !?
من اندروید استودیوم رو چطور آپدیت کنم !؟
هم گوگل ما رو تحریم کرده و هم این سمت ....
خسته نباشیم ...
الآن من عملا مستندات جاوا از وبسایت اوراکل رو هم نمی خونم ...
email them and put there a link of the new US treasury guideline about Iran sanctions and ask them why Iranian IP are still banned . by the way be polite and courteous in that mail as being angry and speak with a demanding language get you nothing .

Let's please see some pictures from the land of peace "Al Ahwaz Al Arabiyah" الأحواز العربية

@Madali , @scythian500 @Serpentine - do I have to beg you guys to post the pics? Yallah please do.

Ya habibi, while I appreciate you checking out our forum and taking the time to look at this thread, don't you think it is both a trollish act and impolite to call it Al Ahwaz Al Arabiya in this thread?

Commmoon. It is like saying Balouchstan. Al Ahwaz used to be called Arabistan by the Iranian government during Qajar era.

Woooooooah. Did we just entered a time portal and all of us arrived at Qajar era? So cooool.

Stop trolling. Make a new thread in Arab section and talk about Al Ahwaz Al Arabiya.

Back
Top Bottom