What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Racism in both Arab and Iranian society is a problem. There is racism against Iranians in the Arab world and vice versa. Racism against Black, Gypsies and others. But I would say that many Arab countries are more tolerant than many Iranians. That is just my personal experience. Likewise some Arab countries tend to be more racist than others. In the case of the Arab world then you are talking about a area bigger than EU, India, Pakistan, Turkey, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran and Nepal combined. Over 20 countries. With significant diversity. Qatar and Yemen for example are two worlds apart on many issues. Just to give one example. But as always we are talking about a small minority that is vocal. Besides I don't think that this is a topic that we should discuss here since it will only end in trolling.

In this case Arabs and Iranians have nobody to envy and I am also sure that there is racism in Pakistan as well like anywhere else.

@rmi5 ... man mikham emshab tedad postam be 6500 berese ... hamkari mikoni ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's probably because you are angry that I put some of your Mullah compatriots in their right place after they dared to troll in our section. I recall your name from some of the discussions too so it does not surprise me that you are involved here again.

If you have anything wise to say or answer some of my questions you are welcome to do that. The rest I am not interested in.

Besides I do not know that Atawolf individual nor do I frankly care.

You Arabs are so funny.

I think you misunderstood dude , I'm not a jerk to follow people in the streets to stare them but it usually ( accidentally ) happens which is not good at all .

I was a naughty guy 3 - 4 years ago but found all these BF , GF stuffs pointless in my life .

:coffee:

I've always lost the eye to eye battle and have been brutally raped by those wild eyes . The worst part is that they keep staring at you until you give up and get out of their sight .

this is not happening in a moment !!!

I know bro . I like him and that's why I'll never forget him ( honestly speaking )

we had tough discussions but I haven't seen him recently to make that up .

Give y regards to him :)

Lolz, he's banned again. I think this time he sweared on a Turkish user (can't recall clearly).

Anyways he spends majority of his time as banned. :lol:

@rmi5 ... man mikham emshab tedad postam be 6500 berese ... hamkari mikoni ?

LOL, OK ;)

I think you misunderstood dude , I'm not a jerk to follow people in the streets to stare them but it usually ( accidentally ) happens which is not good at all .

I was a naughty guy 3 - 4 years ago but found all these BF , GF stuffs pointless in my life .

به چشم طرف نگاه نمی کنی پس کجا رو نگاه می کنی ناقلا ؟!

Good point :)

Last edited by a moderator:
به چشم طرف نگاه نمی کنی پس کجا رو نگاه می کنی ناقلا ؟!

من نگاه نمی کنم ... تجسم می کنم

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom