What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

:coffee:

this is not happening in a moment !!!

Have you ever experienced accidental eye to eye ( no matter if that's a girl or guy )?

Whenever that happens to me I feel nervous and uncomfortable and think something might be wrong with me and after a couple of seconds I try to see the guy/girl again to get if he/she is still staring at me which usually ends in an eye to eye or worse .

The last time that happened to me was a couple of weeks ago that I was in a bus reading a book and a guy a few meters away stared at me from Aria shar to azadi ( around 5 - 6 minutes ) . Some people have serious problems . This is just guys , girls are worse , They don't do it accidentally but with purpose and you can't do anything except staring back that usually failed for me :)

I am a big fan of google ads !!! :blink:

810bf557241d6e8e2a0269ef934c522b.jpg

Have you ever experienced accidental eye to eye ( no matter if that's a girl or guy )?

Whenever that happens to me I feel nervous and uncomfortable and think something might be wrong with me and after a couple of seconds I try to see the guy again to get if he's still staring at me which usually ends in an eye to eye or worse .

With a guy? thts def worse.. :lol:

The last time that happened to me was a couple of weeks ago that I was in a bus reading a book and a guy a few meters away started at me from Aria shar to azadi ( around 5 - 6 minutes ) . Some people have serious problems . This is just guys , girls are worse , They don't do it accidentally but with purpose and you can't do anything except staring back that usually failed for me :)

Confidence issue? if not.. than if somebody stares at you .. u stare back with a little angry.. and if he still doesnt back off.. ask him if he has some problem!

BUT

If its a girl... thts good luck..;)

Back
Top Bottom