What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iranian women are beautiful but they are the ones use make up the most in the planet as well and you don't generally see any difference in them day and night , at work or in university or in bed etc cos they have the same make up all the time .

Don't worry man cos God never gives everything to 1 . I'm sure you can find many abilities in yourself .

Not everyone though.

I have seen many extraterrestrial beauties in Iran, and they were barely using any make up. :smokin:

Once I saw a girl with same height as mine (1.90m) and with a beauty I had not witnessed in any girl before.

I was like
352-whoa.jpg

What the hell is this?

And don't get me wrong, I'm not a jerk walking in the streets looking after stranger girls :lol:, and considering the fact that I'm quite a handsome dude :smokin::partay: , many girls would fall for me if I say the word. I'm just too shy, that's the problem.
Many of them have already shown too many obvious signs, but I just awkwardly walk away. Yeah, that's one of the first world problems in which girls fall for you and you act like a:

e4276a_1410827.jpg

:lol:

That documentary said similar things regarding the make up. I'm not against a light make-up but i hate heavy make-up. Feels like I'm being deceived. :undecided:

Yep , It seems you're raped every minute in our society where women and even men wear scorcher clothes in the street . To be honest this is not people's fault but the ones made Hejab ( Islamic dress ) compulsory in 1979 . In those days they were high that didn't think we would see such condition after 30 years .

Not everyone though.

I have seen many extraterrestrial beauties in Iran, and they were barely using any make up. :smokin:

Once I saw a girl with same height as mine (1.90m) and with a beauty I had not witnessed in any girl before.

I was like
352-whoa.jpg

What the hell is this?

And don't get me wrong, I'm not a jerk walking in the streets looking after stranger girls :lol:, and considering the fact that I'm quite a handsome dude :smokin::partay: , many girls would fall for me if I say the word. I'm just too shy, that's the problem.
Many of them have already shown too many obvious signs, but I just awkwardly walk away. Yeah, that's one of the first world problems in which girls fall for you and you act like a:

e4276a_1410827.jpg

Completely agree with your answer regarding make up in Iran but this is a bitter fact that we have such problem in our culture .

I'm not against make up at all but I think everything has it's own place , This is crazy when you see girls put on heavy make up and wear scorcher dresses and come to university were the only goal should be studying or streets and the same goes for the guys that wear the tightest possible jeans to show how big their balls are and the sort of T shirts or shirts that can't cover half of their back and *** .

I don't have any problem with every single thing I mentioned above but they should be used in the right place and time not 24 / 7 .

Completely rwith your answer regarding make up in Iran but this is a bitter fact that we have such problem in our culture .

I'm not against make up at all but I think everything has it's own place , This is crazy when you see girls put on heavy make up and wear scorcher dresses and come to university were the only goal should be studying or streets and the same goes for the guys that wear the tightest possible jeans to show how big their balls are and the sort of T shirts or shirts that can't cover half of their back and *** .

I don't have any problem with every single thing I mentioned above but they should be used in the right place and time not 24 / 7 .

:tup:

@Serpentine

Actually the "Pahlavi scripts" is just a slight modification of the Aramaic script which is also a Semitic script like the Perso-Arabic script that is currently in use in Iran. The Aramaic script on the other hand derives from the Phoenician alphabet which is also another ancient Semitic script. Us Semites were the first to use such complex alphabets in the Middle East and probably in the world.

The Greek and later the Latin alphabet is also derived from the Phoenician alphabet.

The earlier Cuneiform (not a alphabet) and the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs were mostly Semitic too or Hamito-Semitic.

I think it is a shame that countries that have nothing to do with the Latin alphabet are changing their alphabets to it.

Imagine Chinese or Japanese switching their old alphabets to alphabets based on the Latin scripture. That would be a crime to their culture and heritage. Besides the Latin alphabet is not really as pleasing to the eye as the Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Perso-Arabic scripture, Urdu etc. in my opinion.

The Ottoman-Turkish alphabet based on Arabic scripture with Perso-Arabic additions had not a insignificant literary history from what I am aware of. So it must have been a big change for the Turkish people. Can Turks even read the Ottoman literature? Without knowing it then I doubt it.

Anyway I have a few questions if I may ask.

What kind of fish dishes do you eat in Iran? Any particular dish famous inside Iran? From which region and which ethnic group?

I am asking because there is a little Pizzeria where I live (Denmark) and from time to time I order some food. Here I once met the owner who turned out to be an Iranian and we talked for about 30 minutes. Friendly guy who I now speak to each time we met. At one moment we started talking about fish dishes (yes pretty random - I know) and he mentioned a name of some dish but I forgot the name. I told him some famous Arab fish dishes. He was from Northern Iran around the Caspian Sea. Not pro-Mullah. Said something that started with M that I did not remember either. He talked about his own people. He also told that once a Jewish doctor saved his life with some kind of operation.

Are Iranians big meat lovers like we Arabs are? I imagine yes since I have noticed that Arab, Iranian and Turkish cuisine is quite similar although there are differences - at least the Arab cuisine is very diverse and big and can differ greatly from country to country.

Do the cuisine inside Iran differ greatly from region to region? Or is there a common basis?

@Hussein I believe that you are the senior Iranian member on this forum and not hostile towards us Arabs being half Arab yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Serpentine

Actually the "Pahlavi scripts" is just a slight modification of the Aramaic script which is also a Semitic script like the Perso-Arabic script that is currently in use in Iran. The Aramaic script on the other hand derives from the Phoenician alphabet which is also another ancient Semitic script. Us Semites were the first to use alphabets in the Middle East and the world.

The Greek and later the Latin alphabet is also derived from the Phoenician alphabet.

The earlier Cuneiform (not an alphabet) and the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs were mostly Semitic too or Afro-Asiatic part of the Hamito-Semitic linguistic group.

I think it is a shame that countries that have nothing to do with the Latin alphabet are changing their alphabets to it.

Imagine Chinese or Japanese switching their old alphabets to alphabets based on the Latin scripture. That would be a crime to their culture and heritage. Besides the Latin alphabet is not really as pleasing to the eye as the Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Perso-Arabic scripture in my opinion.

The Ottoman-Turkish alphabet based on Arabic scripture with Perso-Arabic additions had not an insignificant literal history from what I am aware of.

Anyway I have a question if I may ask.

What kind of fish dishes do you eat in Iran? Any particular dish famous inside Iran? From which region and which ethnic group?

I am asking because there is a little Pizzeria where I live (Denmark) and from time to time order some food. Here I met the owner who turned out to be an Iranian and we talked for about 30 minutes. At one moment we started talking about fish dishes (yes pretty random - I know) and he mentioned a name of some dish but I forgot. I told him some famous Arab fish dishes. He was from Northern Iran around the Caspian Sea.

Are Iranians big meat lovers like we Arabs are? I imagine yes since I have noticed that Arab, Iranian and Turkish cuisine is quite similar although there are differences - at least the Arab cuisine is very diverse and big and can differ greatly from country to country.

Do the cuisine inside Iran differ greatly from region to region? Or is there a common basis?

@Hussein I believe that you are the senior Iranian member on this forum and not hostile towards us Arabs being half Arab yourself.

Do not meddle in our beautiful, big, ancient Persia.
:laughcry:

Do not meddle in our beautiful, big, ancient Persia.
:laughcry:

I am sorry but you can't copy my standard comment to trolls. My post is not even trolling. I am just stating some facts and asking a few questions. Also we have many Iranians (an understatement) including yourself, taking part in threads about Arab matters so I thought that I could do it for once the other way around.

There is a big difference between blatant trolling and asking questions and having a normal civil discussion.

I hope that you do realize that. If not then I cannot do anything to help you.

I am sorry but you can't copy my standard comment to trolls. My post is not even trolling. I am just stating some facts and asking a few questions. Also we have many Iranians taking part in threads about Arab matters so I thought that I could do it for once.

There is a big difference between blatant trolling and asking questions and having a normal civil discussion.

I hope you realize that. If not then I cannot do anything to help you.

Do I need to buy the copyright of this sentence from you? :) how much is it habibi?
Thanks buddy, keep your help for yourself, you need it more than anyone else.
In every single thread when an Iranian posts about middle east, you copy this nonsense sentence that : "Do not meddle ..." which it does not have anything to do with being troll.
Anyways, you are welcomed here, as long as do not try to troll.

Do I need to buy the copyright of this sentence from you? :) how much is it habibi?
Thanks buddy, keep your help for yourself, you need it more than anyone else.
In every single thread when an Iranian posts about middle east, you copy this nonsense sentence that : "Do not meddle ..." which it does not have anything to do with being troll.
Anyways, you are welcomed here, as long as do not try to troll.

Please don't change the subject. So you are of the opinion that every Iranian that takes part in Arab matters, including yourself, is a troll? That must be the case because I only use it against Iranian trolls. Not only Iranians but everyone that writes nonsense. And believe me when I say that many do that. I have used that comment a few times towards Iranian trolls (mostly of the Mullah brigade here) when it was relevant.

Once again I don't see any trolling in my thread. Since when is stating historical facts and asking normal questions in a completely normal tone without any insults considered trolling?

If I trolled you might have had a point but this is actually only my 3 post on the Iranian section and probably the 10th time or so that I click on the section. So I have a long way left if I want to catch you and others in terms of "meddling".:coffee:

I am afraid that copyright does not exist in terms of the written word but it could be fun if it did. So I will let you use it scotch free.

Not everyone though.

I was like
352-whoa.jpg

What the hell is this?

e4276a_1410827.jpg

In Tehran i have seen many handsome guys with average or below average wives/girls and jangoo type of boys with beauty queens -- don't know what's science here but perhaps can guess your future :angel:

Please don't change the subject. So you are of the opinion that every Iranian that takes part in Arab matters, including yourself, is a troll? That must be the case because I only use it against Iranian trolls. Not only Iranians but everyone that writes nonsense. And believe me when I say that many do that. I have used that comment a few times towards Iranian trolls (mostly of the Mullah brigade here) when it was relevant.

Once again I don't see any trolling in my thread. Since when is stating historical facts and asking normal questions in a completely normal tone without any insults considered trolling?

If I trolled you might have had a point but this is actually only my 3 post on the Iranian section and probably the 10th time or so that I click on the section. So I have a long way left if I want to catch you and others in terms of "meddling".:coffee:
I didn't change the subject dear, I wanted to show you how much stupid it is to bash others based on their nationality.
I am afraid that copyright does not exist in terms of the written word but it could be fun if it did. So I will let you use it scotch free.
:tup::cheers: Thanks habibi.

In Tehran i have seen many handsome guys with average or below average wives/girls and jangoo type of boys with beauty queens -- don't know what's science here but perhaps can guess your future :angel:

Poor Serpentine :)

Lolz man, i know what you are saying. But the day you win over your shyness you will see that is not case. No girl will immediately fall in you... She will make you run after her for a while. I guarantee you on that. Just the running time differs.

That said; this is the case with Turkish girls but if our girls are similar this would be the same case.

European girls however are a totally different case. Go to Antalya in summer, you will know what i mean.

Completely right ... WTF is wrong with people !
@LoveIcon ... Dost dari zanet shabih kodom bashe :

1-Selena Gomez

2-Miley Cyrus

3-Emma Watson

4-Emma Stone

:ashamed:

I didn't change the subject dear, I wanted to show you how much stupid it is to bash others based on their nationality.

:tup::cheers: Thanks habibi.

Poor Serpentine :)

I think that you simply have not noticed who the 3-4 usual Iranian trolls (all Mullah brigade that you yourself are probably against) are and their conduct.

One of them is banned and is thanking your posts.:lol: Here you got 1 hint.

I don't bash people based on their nationality, ethnic group, sect or how they look. I bash them if they write nonsense or troll. Big difference. And believe it or not then I have bashed fellow Arabs too. Many times on this forum. Ask a few of the Arab members here. Saudi Arabians and other Arabs when we have had discussions.

I have had many discussions with all kind of people here, including Iranians. I think the senior Iranian here (Hussein) and a few others can testify to that. But fair enough I don't expect you to spy on me on this forum, LOL.

Anyway lets leave it at that. Pointless discussion.:coffee: I will just wait for some answers and if not then I will ask elsewhere or ask that Iranian pizzeria owner myself next time I will order some food.

Back
Top Bottom