What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

son is called 'beta' daughter is called 'beti' both in Hindi and Urdu. Things you mentioned are synonym which makes two languages different but least used in vernacular.

Dude dnt bs a bstter.lol.. im talkin abt hindi ... its putr = son,putri= daughter.. pita= .father in urdu its walid ... mother = waleda in hindu =mata ... again u know nothing abt urdu.. good bye.. see u later...gotta go..

Urdu is more closer to Persian, one can start with Urdu and then switching to Hindi would be so easy. Hindi alphabets are phonetics, so not much difficult to study.

@rmi5 You can listen to this Indian song, you will come across lots of Persian words.

mage shash dari dada

are jish daram

peeing_in_the_snow-2073.gif

I used to do that when I was child , Usually wrote the names of whoever I hated on the ground .

omg! nice innovation for a child :D

p.s how much jish did u store to write names with it?? i mean u must have a lot of jish to be able to do that :flood:

omg! nice innovation for a child :D

p.s how much jish did u store to write names with it?? i mean u must have a lot of jish to be able to do that :flood:

Yep . It was my revenge .

You might not believe , I was 5 - 6 years old and we had a big yard in our house . There was a tomato plant that I usually
irrigated :ashamed: myself and after a while my piss did an unbelievable miracle by giving us a basket of red tomatoes .

But unfortunately they were immediately thrown to the trashes by my mom :sad: .

I still remember those red beautiful tomatoes shining in the sun . that was tragic dude :(

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom