What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yep . It was my revenge .

You might not believe , I was 5 - 6 years old and we had a big yard in our house . There was a tomato plant that I usually
irrigated :ashamed: myself and after a while my piss did an unbelievable miracle by giving us a basket of red tomatoes .

But unfortunately they were immediately thrown to the trashes by my mom :sad: .

I still remember those red beautiful tomatoes shining in the sun . that was tragic dude :(

Why did she throw them away?

This high ranked Arab wannabe mullah says that Iran is a country with just 1400 years civilization. Actually, he wants to emphasis that Iran's history starts with Arab invasion of Iran.

Last edited:

This high ranked Arab wannabe mullah says that Iran is a country with just 1400. Actually, he wants to emphasis that Iran's history starts with Arab invasion of Iran.
what percentage of your population support these people? it seems he has a large number of followers

what percentage of your population support these people? it seems he has a large number of followers

Although Iran's regime try to show that they have a lot of supporters, but in fact these claims are only propaganda.
maybe after Israel, Iran is the most westernized country in ME, and people mostly like western countries and culture.
their supporters do not exceed 10% of total population, in which many of them are already hired by the regime, as Sepah and Basij members. rest of their supporters come from poor and uneducated and less-developed parts of the society.
BTW, This guy is Imam of Tehran, which means he is kinda the official mullah of Tehran and responsible for praying in each Friday in Tehran.

Although Iran's regime try to show that they have a lot of supporters, but in fact these claims are only propaganda.
maybe after Israel, Iran is the most westernized country in ME, and people mostly like western countries and culture.
their supporters do not exceed 10% of total population, in which many of them are already hired by the regime, as Sepah and Basij members. rest of their supporters come from poor and uneducated and less-developed parts of the society.
BTW, This guy is Imam of Tehran, which means he is kinda the official mullah of Tehran and responsible for praying in each Friday in Tehran.

If it's true then I am amazed at how they hold the power until now. My best guess is there's no strong opposition to challenge them. I agree with the westernization part. I was surprised to see the lifestyle of Iranians in contrary to the propaganda fed by mainstream media against Iran.

If it's true then I am amazed at how they hold the power until now. My best guess is there's no strong opposition to challenge them. I agree with the westernization part. I was surprised to see the lifestyle of Iranians in contrary to the propaganda fed by mainstream media against Iran.

There are a couple of reasons behind it.
1. Lack of a strong national opposition
2. Having oil revenues
3. Sepah and basij militias which are specialized to oppress and control people

The fact is mullahs had large support of people in 1979, since people were uneducated(as an example, literacy rate was only 49%) and religious. But, After revolution, people gradually understood mentality and ruling style of mullahs and their true face, and also they get more educated, so mullahs lost their support due to these reasons. actually we can say that after Iran-Iraq war, they lost their support, and since then, they are surviving by spending oil money and oppressing people.

This high ranked Arab wannabe mullah says that Iran is a country with just 1400 years civilization. Actually, he wants to emphasis that Iran's history starts with Arab invasion of Iran.
dude I feel sorry for you and whoever who feeds from MKO propaganda, American's negotiator insulted Iranian Muslims and history of Islam in Iran, so this mullah said this civilization is already 1400 years old, he wasn't talking about the whole history of Iran, just the part that American dog insulted, end of story.

dude I feel sorry for you and whoever who feeds from MKO propaganda, American's negotiator insulted Iranian Muslims and history of Islam in Iran, so this mullah said this civilization is already 1400 years old, he wasn't talking about the whole history of Iran, just the part that American dog insulted, end of story.

WTF is MKO propaganda?!!! What is the relationship of this video and MEK? Are you living in this planet dude? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You either have problem in persian comprehension or lying. what he said was clear, and it had a clear meaning.
BTW, no american official has insulted Iranian muslims and history of Islam, do not spread lies.

sherman said" 'We know that deception is part of [Iran's] DNA."
http://www.defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/how-not-to-negotiate-with-iran/

Actually she said:
We know that deception is part of DNA.
and she explained that she meant every person(politicians in negotiations) have the ability to deceive other negotiators. but some idiot uneducated translators who have not basic knowledge of english language, mistranslated it. even by this mistranslation, it has nothing to do with islam as someone in the thread claimed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom