What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Full Moon said:
Sure, nothing comes close to the Persian animosity towrds Islam and towrds Arabs. Persians are just different breed of human beings. They are really another hate filled creatures. Trusting a snake makes more sense than trusting a Persian. Nothing works with them except the complete disrespect and the complete intolerance

Source: Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official | Page 8

if you hate them so much go to your ancestors and bring back all the wealth you stole from them during the so called islamic consquests its ironic that you say they hate your version of islam which made me wonder what animal with no honor would love or praise the people who invaded his country and enslaved his people and in which and what religion attack the others and you want them to love it???
if hating the people who invaded your country is crime then they are good people

Full Moon said:
Sure, nothing comes close to the Persian animosity towrds Islam and towrds Arabs. Persians are just different breed of human beings. They are really another hate filled creatures. Trusting a snake makes more sense than trusting a Persian. Nothing works with them except the complete disrespect and the complete intolerance

Source: Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official | Page 8

if you hate them so much go to your ancestors and bring back all the wealth you stole from them during the so called islamic consquests its ironic that you say they hate your version of islam which made me wonder what animal with no honor would love or praise the people who invaded his country and enslaved his people and in which and what religion attack the others and you want them to love it???
if hating the people who invaded your country is crime then they are good people

I couldn't agree more with you.

@BLACKEAGLE @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Alshawi1234 @Malik Alashter

hello dears, one of my friends has asked me to find pdf (or other versions) of this book if it exists online. I'd like to ask you to take a quick look to see if it exists, it's not easy for me to search in Arabic sources. You'd be doing me a great favor. thanks in advance.

Title: القدرات والادوار الاستراتيجية لسلاح الجو العراقي للفترة 1931- 2003

By: علوان حسون العبوسی

1743561_610455405689030_327652705_n.jpg

Also, do you think you can introduce me some websites/forums with comprehensive info on Iraqi armed forces during Saddam era and before that? Thanks very much.

hello dears, one of my friends has asked me to find pdf (or other versions) of this book if it exists online. I'd like to ask you to take a quick look to see if it exists, it's not easy for me to search in Arabic sources. You'd be doing me a great favor. thanks in advance.

Also, do you think you can introduce me some websites/forums with comprehensive info on Iraqi armed forces during Saddam era and before that? Thanks very much.

No need to worry man (unless you want to do it purly for pleasure).The IRGC has managed to sucssfully assassinate a big number of former Iraq piolits after 2003. Some Iraqis might not be quite depressed about it because this is a new introduction to them under the Persian throne.

No need to worry man (unless you want to do it purly for pleasure).The IRGC has managed to sucssfully assassinate a big number of former Iraq piolits after 2003. Some Iraqis might not be quite depressed about it because this is a new introduction to them under the Persian throne.

I asked nicely, and expected you to act nicely, but it was a mistake. The hate is just too much.

Hopefully other members can help in this regard.

I asked nicely, and expected you to act nicely, but it was a mistake. The hate is just too much.

Hopefully other members can help in this regard.

Don't get angry man. Consider it as a lie that I made up and keep calm.

Don't get angry man. Consider it as a lie that I made up and keep calm.

Do you know what is the biggest waste for me bro? To get angry with a word you say. :D I merely stated the truth, no need to get angry at all.

did anyone ask you for anything you ? did anyone mention you ?

Asked him in PM, I thought just for once he could act differently, but it was a mistake. :D

Majority of books written by former Baathists are full of lies and fairy tales
just look and the fake arab world map and you see that these animals include iranian historical land khuzestan as part of the fake arab world

He asked about books and you mentioned the pilots that were assassinated no one asked you so you can get lost with your persian empire obsession

Last edited:

Couldn't find it but found a written interview with the writer:

Iraqi Armed Forces Forums منتدى القوات المسلحة العراقية - مشاهدة الموضوع - حوار مع اللواء الركن الطيار الدكتور علوان العبوسي

Back
Top Bottom