What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

this is a nice comparison between Russian economy and Saudis on the Oil war happening. Shows both sufferinga nd more important both wont grow much till 2020
Oil Market Showdown: Can Russia Outlast The Saudis? | Zero Hedge

I still can not understand Saudi logic on market share when at current prices the one who is suffering most is Saudis and Russian with their huge production! If someone can explain their logic I would be grateful. The logic that they do this to punch out the shale oil is not working. Putting shale back is very easy as the method lifetime is less than a year and sometimes few months. It is not alike traditional oil well that they ensure it lasts at least few years or decades at a very high price.

Last edited:
@Siavash

مصاحبه تفصیلی فارس با قائم‌مقام معاون تحقیقات وزارت بهداشت/۱ رشد علمی کشور پارسال منفی شد/ تحقیقات پزشکی بدون بودجه درجا می‌زند

Link bala ro bebin. Hala ba in vaz shoma mikhai 3 no' atomic clock melli dorost besheh. Delet khosheha.

Even mobile telephony and high rate wireless data services depend on atomic clocks for their operation. Iran is using GPS to operate its mobile networks since it does not have any atomic clock for this.

Amrika ageh mikhast hata mitonest GPS ro barayeh Iran ghat koneh va hameh mobile telephony Iran va broadband services ro black out koneh.

Ma aslan to keshvar hanoz time melli nadarim, chonkeh atomic clocki nist keh time keeping koneh.

@Siavash

مصاحبه تفصیلی فارس با قائم‌مقام معاون تحقیقات وزارت بهداشت/۱ رشد علمی کشور پارسال منفی شد/ تحقیقات پزشکی بدون بودجه درجا می‌زند

Link bala ro bebin. Hala ba in vaz shoma mikhai 3 no' atomic clock melli dorost besheh. Delet khosheha.

Even mobile telephony and high rate wireless data services depend on atomic clocks for their operation. Iran is using GPS to operate its mobile networks since it does not have any atomic clock for this.

Amrika ageh mikhast hata mitonest GPS ro barayeh Iran ghat koneh va hameh mobile telephony Iran va broadband services ro black out koneh.

Ma aslan to keshvar hanoz time melli nadarim, chonkeh atomic clocki nist keh time keeping koneh.

I understand what you are saying.

What I am saying we need to define road map as they did with Nano! There is a tendency that we need to get near to Russians and Chinese for technology! That is good not opposing it but not without condition and not without calculating other options. If it is for military neither can help. If it is for civilian use all are available and the best is GPS/GLONASS combinations. System that use GPS can use the same front end for Galileo. so GPS/Galileo/GLONASS is more than enough. By the way if we are able to jump in the wagon with Chinese free or at very little price why not, just we shouldn't think we are getting something special from them. But free ride or cheap ride with Chinese is impossible. They take more than they usually offer!

Blocking GPS has consequences, be sure if they could they would. Need to read about the legal issues on this before commenting on it.

Let me answer your points in reverse order, but before all I like to say no one says go and develop it now. What I am saying is that there is no point working with Chinese and paying them hundreds of millions for BeiDou when it is a copy and paste of GPS and Galileo (I can tell you exactly what they copied from where!) That is Chinese typical attitude. In Optical networks they copied Ciena technology and stole their IP, in the rest of the technologies that are crucial and strategic they do the same and then flood the market with cheap designs and products! This all done with the backing of state and military! ZTE, Huawei all are the same. By the way same Huawei and ZTE destroyed Iranian digital switch technology. It is treason working with them. I was told by my Chinese manager to copy the Synchronization from another vendor with the blue prints! Of course I didn't comply! So what I am saying is form experience! I am neither a diplomat nor a PDF and this is my experience. Now back to the topic, IMU/INS integration and aggregate systems is my job:

4- Chip developments not an issue if the system belongs to someone else. You use available chips or IP's and they are all over the place for the existing ones.
3- I don't agree on STEM part. We have well known figures in Geomatics for this purpose besides as said the technology for such systems are well known. Best thing is to spend million dollar and have the Geomatics brains that one even published an encyclopedia define a road map before jumping in the wagon with Chinese!
2- For Civilian purposes there is no issue using any of the systems available now. A combination of GLONASS and GPS ensures good reception on all inclinations on the globe. You can add BeiDou but it doesn't add anything new unless Chinese use the allocated frequency sooner than Galileo.
1- Yes, Specially the Russian one due to its method of GNSS. Ground stations calculate satellite positions, synchronize frames, correct for ionospheric error and gravitational error if it is an option for the station and upload information to the satellite. All of them need such stations. Now the question is, which one is cheaper and more reliable.

Regarding the clock:
Galileo has the highest precision clock on board, "Hydrogen maser" and (GPS, BeiDou) use rubidium clocks while GPS and Glonass use Cesium clock. As far as I know, usage of Atomic clock can not be restricted or blocked. I don't think that would be an issue.

Regarding the SLV:
Once again not that go and do it now, the point is no need for it use the existing ones. If crucial and strategic then Chinese are no different to Russians and everyone else on this matter. But on SLV you can have India or Russia send it to space.

Regarding the civilian use:
Exactly for civilian use there is no limitation for Iran. Regarding the R & D both Europeans and US will cooperate so will Canada, if there is a will on doing it. Where do you think all our Geomatics minds have studied or worked? This is not the reason for cooperation with China on this regard. For civilian purposes no one restricts Iran.

At the end, working with Chinese and Russians on this regard is not necessary after the deal if leader knows how to behave and dosn't bite once in a while) The technology is mature and old. The SDR (software defined Radio), Geomatics, RTL and electronics and the RF design for GPS frequencies (~15xx MHz and max 20 MHz BW ) all is in hand and it is an opportunity to define the project and have Iranian young engineers learnand spend the 200 million euros or dollars that you want to give to Chinese!

I understand what you are saying.

What I am saying we need to define road map as they did with Nano! There is a tendency that we need to get near to Russians and Chinese for technology! That is good not opposing it but not without condition and not without calculating other options. If it is for military neither can help. If it is for civilian use all are available and the best is GPS/GLONASS combinations. System that use GPS can use the same front end for Galileo. so GPS/Galileo/GLONASS is more than enough. By the way if we are able to jump in the wagon with Chinese free or at very little price why not, just we shouldn't think we are getting something special from them. But free ride or cheap ride with Chinese is impossible. They take more than they usually offer!

Blocking GPS has consequences, be sure if they could they would. Need to read about the legal issues on this before commenting on it.

I am not doubting you on this. My difference with your view is, your underestimation of challenges and overestimation of where Iran stands in STEM fields. And I do not believe Iran can get any substantial technology from outside, even for civilian purposes. The maximum civilian application you can think of, is medicines and medical equipment and even these will be sanctioned if things get to that point, as they were. Forget about being given atomic clocks and navigational technologies which are by nature dual use technologies. If they can sanction Beta interferon then we should not think they give us technology to build atomic clocks: Iranian Patients Still Suffer From Sanctions on Medicine - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

But I agree with you that we need to develop our own road map and depend on ourselves. For that alot has to be done in STEM fields. Some work has been done specially in the past 25 years but much more work still remains to be done. During Ahmadinejad time, they went and spent a huge amount of money to buy beta interferon manufacturing technology from Germany. They developed an Iranian version of beta interferon with German assistance, but Germany never gave the original beta interferon formula and cell lines. The result being the Iranian interferon was not as effective as the Western one and the patients were not happy and ultimately suffered.

We are very much behind in STEM. It is not only satellite navigation. It is each and every field. And the solution for that is not to become "picky" since beggars are not choosers. The only way would be a national effort to instill the importance of STEM in progress of the nation. I personally believe, STEM is even much more important than things such as the form of politics, democracy and political freedoms. These are just icing on the cake, but the cake itself is STEM. Without the cake, there is no use having icings. In fact it is undesirable.

You brought up technologies such as SDR and atomic clocks. The truth is, Iran has no experience in these fields. Iran does not have any atomic clock technology whether cesium type or hydrogen or strontium. Neither it has any significant SDR technology. Hell, even IRGC uses Motorola radios. We have to accept the realities. Our economy is pretty much a non-technology rent based one. We still have a long way to go if we want to become developed. And this must start with STEM. Everything else would be a distraction.

In order to get a better deal from Chinese and Russians, there needs to be a public resentment and denunciation to Chinese and Russian past attitude and greediness towards Iran. They should know unless they offer better deals and correct their past attitude Iran is more willing to go with their competition if necessary. India is a good push for Chinese on this regard and Europeans are the good push for Russians! Lets not use USA for now till things get better!

The memory of Chinese blocking 30 billion and using that as an investment source in Iran is something we should advocate and use as a pressure point! This should be the strategy dealing with Chinese! Come with better offer and wipe your image clean before you can benefit us! Give back what you offered at very high price and then we go back to normal business!

Unfortunately the treason of our leadership cost Iran very much on every aspect! and still does!

Ferengis in the Ferenginar living in the Alpha quadrant deserve no better! Some say Romulans but I say Ferengi when dealing with Iran!

I am not doubting you on this. My difference with your view is, your underestimation of challenges and overestimation of where Iran stands in STEM fields. And I do not believe Iran can get any substantial technology from outside, even for civilian purposes. The maximum civilian application you can think of, is medicines and medical equipment and even these will be sanctioned if things get to that point, as they were. Forget about being given atomic clocks and navigational technologies which are by nature dual use technologies. If they can sanction Beta interferon then we should not think they give us technology to build atomic clocks: Iranian Patients Still Suffer From Sanctions on Medicine - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

But I agree with you that we need to develop our own road map and depend on ourselves. For that alot has to be done in STEM fields. Some work has been done specially in the past 25 years but much more work still remains to be done. During Ahmadinejad time, they went and spent a huge amount of money to buy beta interferon manufacturing technology from Germany. They developed an Iranian version of beta interferon with German assistance, but Germany never gave the original beta interferon formula and cell lines. The result being the Iranian interferon was not as effective as the Western one and the patients were not happy and ultimately suffered.

We are very much behind in STEM. It is not only satellite navigation. It is each and every field. And the solution for that is not to become "picky" since beggars are not choosers. The only way would be a national effort to instill the importance of STEM in progress of the nation. I personally believe, STEM is even much more important than things such as the form of politics, democracy and political freedoms. These are just icing on the cake, but the cake itself is STEM. Without the cake, there is no use having icings. In fact it is undesirable.

You brought up technologies such as SDR and atomic clocks. The truth is, Iran has no experience in these fields. Iran does not have any atomic clock technology whether cesium type or hydrogen or strontium. Neither it has any significant SDR technology. Hell, even IRGC uses Motorola radios. We have to accept the realities. Our economy is pretty much a non-technology rent based one. We still have a long way to go if we want to become developed. And this must start with STEM. Everything else would be a distraction.
Point noted! Then why is leader talking so much! Why such a big mouth! anyway our attitude doesn't match our capabilities as you pictured it! by the wya we need to use expats. on these issues and they are plenty and willing to work remotely!

I believe our strategic partner should be India instead of China! The ones always gave crucial help were the Indians from the time Parsis went there to even recent deals on oil. They had the decency to pay back our dept and not use our condition against us and they have all the know how and the same ingenuity that is required. If we have money and will India is a good partner.

بچه ها هر کی عشق حسین بگیرتش تا آخر عمرش دیگه احساس غم و تنهایی نمیکنه. حسین خون خداست

حسین به ما یاد داد که هیچ موقع ذلیل نشیم و زیر بار زور و ظلم نریم

In order to get a better deal from Chinese and Russians, there needs to be a public resentment and denunciation to Chinese and Russian past attitude and greediness towards Iran. They should know unless they offer better deals and correct their past attitude Iran is more willing to go with their competition if necessary. India is a good push for Chinese on this regard and Europeans are the good push for Russians! Lets not use USA for now till things get better!

The memory of Chinese blocking 30 billion and using that as an investment source in Iran is something we should advocate and use as a pressure point! This should be the strategy dealing with Chinese! Come with better offer and wipe your image clean before you can benefit us! Give back what you offered at very high price and then we go back to normal business!

Unfortunately the treason of our leadership cost Iran very much on every aspect! and still does!

Ferengis in the Ferenginar living in the Alpha quadrant deserve no better! Some say Romulans but I say Ferengi when dealing with Iran!

Well, that is politicking. And there is no such thing as treason in a nation without advanced STEM since the existence of such a society is itself a treason to natural laws.

And such mentality that we can use one against other is rather crippling and without any prospect in long term if it is not in tandem with internal progress in STEM. Other nations will always follow their national interests. There is no such thing as "friendship" between nations. West as a nation will look out for its own interests as China as a nation will look for its own. Iran also will have to look for its own. The critical difference then would be between STEM abilities of these.

No STEM, no right to complain. Expats or no expats make no difference. Expats often do not understand the nature of problems in Iran. They can only help but they will not be able to lead. It is now upto young Iranians living in Iran to use STEM to solve the nation's problems. They should not wait for expats to lead them, something which expats can not.

India itself is a poor and developing country. It can not play any such role for Iran. No one can. The mere desire to look outside for "help" means the nation is not ready to take care of its own problems. It is not about China, India, US or Russia or EU. No one will be there, when you will need them. It is international politics based on cold calculations of national interests and not some romantic relations. Infact since you brought up India, you should also know that, India had voted in security council to transfer Iran's nuclear case from IAEA to security council which then opened the floodgate for sanctions on Iran. Because India got a nuclear deal with America in return. Cold calculations based on national interests. Romanticism has no place in international politics.

As for why SL has to do what he is doing is again because of national interests which he has to guard. US as dominant super power of the world has had three policies with regard to Iran. From 1953 to 1979, Iran was a client state of US. From 1979 to 1991, it was containment of Iran using Saddam. And from 1992 to 2003, it was the famous policy of "dual containment" which was implemented to contain both Iran and Iraq under Saddam using Saudi Arabia and Israel as the pillars of American policy for the region.

Things have been changing since 9/11 and the disastrous invasion of Iraq. US is now formulating a new policy for the region which will remain in effect for decades to come. What you hear from SL are in line with haggling in international politics to raise Iran's status in international politicking in which he has been very successful. The JCPOA in which Iran leveraged its limited capabilities in nuclear technology to obtain a tactical political settlement with US is one of these successes. Another area of success is having driven the other two pillars of American policy in the region, Saudis and Israelis to madness in effect forcing US to lessen its long term dependence on these two in its new policy for the region.

SL is interested to reach a comprehensive strategic political settlement with US in his lifetime, in which Iran's national interests are taken into account, much like the way US settled its differences with China back in 1970s. The rest is hot steam and haggling to get Iran a better deal since it would affect Iran for decades to come. What I see and can tell you is that US is formulating a policy based on "balance of powers" which will allow US to pretty much disengage from middle east. For this policy US will need Iran to balance out Israel and Saudi Arabia, both of which US is getting tired of. That is why you see so much hatred and antagonism coming from these two against Iran. But history of US shows that Americans do not give a crap when they make their mind.

But all this, pales in comparison with importance of STEM and SL is aware of it and has been trying his best to kick start a STEM based economy: 4 توصیه مقام معظم رهبری به

بچه ها هر کی عشق حسین بگیرتش تا آخر عمرش دیگه احساس غم و تنهایی نمیکنه. حسین خون خداست

حسین به ما یاد داد که هیچ موقع ذلیل نشیم و زیر بار زور و ظلم نریم
Chera bara Hossein ehsase gham mikoneh va in ke pas az 1300 saal cheghadr sharayet taghir nakardeh va Iraq hamoon Irq hastesh va donya hamoon donya! Chetor Yazid bar masnade rahbari hastesh va chetor hossein ha zendanan o shekanjeh mishan! Y Hossein Mazloom! Heyhat menna zellah.

Well, that is politicking. And there is no such thing as treason in a nation without advanced STEM since the existence of such a society is itself a treason to natural laws.

And such mentality that we can use one against other is rather crippling and without any prospect in long term if it is not in tandem with internal progress in STEM. Other nations will always follow their national interests. There is no such thing as "friendship" between nations. West as a nation will look out for its own interests as China as a nation will look for its own. Iran also will have to look for its own. The critical difference then would be between STEM abilities of these.

No STEM, no right to complain. Expats or no expats make no difference. Expats often do not understand the nature of problems in Iran. They can only help but they will not be able to lead. It is now upto young Iranians living in Iran to use STEM to solve the nation's problems. They should not wait for expats to lead them, something which expats can not.

India itself is a poor and developing country. It can not play any such role for Iran. No one can. The mere desire to look outside for "help" means the nation is not ready to take care of its own problems. It is not about China, India, US or Russia or EU. No one will be there, when you will need them. It is international politics based on cold calculations of national interests and not some romantic relations. Infact since you brought up India, you should also know that, India had voted in security council to transfer Iran's nuclear case from IAEA to security council which then opened the floodgate for sanctions on Iran. Because India got a nuclear deal with America in return. Cold calculations based on national interests. Romanticism has no place in international politics.

As for why SL has to do what he is doing is again because of national interests which he has to guard. US as dominant super power of the world has had three policies with regard to Iran. From 1953 to 1979, Iran was a client state of US. From 1979 to 1991, it was containment of Iran using Saddam. And from 1992 to 2003, it was the famous policy of "dual containment" which was implemented to contain both Iran and Iraq under Saddam using Saudi Arabia and Israel as the pillars of American policy for the region.

Things have been changing since 9/11 and the disastrous invasion of Iraq. US is now formulating a new policy for the region which will remain in effect for decades to come. What you hear from SL are in line with haggling in international politics to raise Iran's status in international politicking in which he has been very successful. The JCPOA in which Iran leveraged its limited capabilities in nuclear technology to obtain a tactical political settlement with US is one of these successes. Another area of success is having driven the other two pillars of American policy in the region, Saudis and Israelis to madness in effect forcing US to lessen its long term dependence on these two in its new policy for the region.

SL is interested to reach a comprehensive strategic political settlement with US in his lifetime, in which Iran's national interests are taken into account, much like the way US settled its differences with China back in 1970s. The rest is hot steam and haggling to get Iran a better deal since it would affect Iran for decades to come. What I see and can tell you is that US is formulating a policy based on "balance of powers" which will allow US to pretty much disengage from middle east. For this policy US will need Iran to balance out Israel and Saudi Arabia, both of which US is getting tired of. That is why you see so much hatred and antagonism coming from these two against Iran. But history of US shows that Americans do not give a crap when they make their mind.

But all this, pales in comparison with importance of STEM and SL is aware of it and has been trying his best to kick start a STEM based economy: 4 توصیه مقام معظم رهبری به

It is not using one nation against the other but preferring to use a nation than the other! For the same National interest that you and I understand. It is a common practice and it is essential. Failing to do that is naive in foreign policy. You should know better what I wrote! China uses Pakistan against India and Pakistan uses China against USA all based on National interest.

India is poor on average and rich in specifics. Same India is rich enough to spend 6 B$ on SU project and wherever it is in its national interest. For the same strategic reason that they need money it is much productive to work with India than the Chinese. Actually this is the winning point.

If we have no STEM then better the LEADER shut his mouth and stop bitching! Why dual personality! if we have plenty of Iranians abroad then use it with correct policy. First get rid of the Facists in power and you see how they come to help. Having no STEM is not true and it is an excuse for the assimilation by Russia and Chinese as the Russia mafia and the Chinese Mafia in Iran want us to believe. Do you yourself see what you are advocating when it pleases your policies? Amazing!

Leader better look at his past 20 years and see how come after 35 years they still don't have STEM as you say! It is all his responsibility and he should step aside!

Last edited:
It is not using one nation against the other but preferring to use a nation than the other! For the same National interest that you and I understand. It is a common practice and it is essential. Failing to do that is naive in foreign policy. Our You should know better what I wrote! China uses Pakistan against India and Pakistan uses China against USA all based on National interest.

If we have no STEM then better the LEADER shut his mouth and stop bitching! Why dual personality! if we have plenty of Iranians abroad then use it with correct policy. First get rid of the Facists in power and you see how they come to help. Having no STEM is not true and it is an excuse for the assimilation by Russia and Chinese as the Russia mafia and the Chinese Mafia in Iran want us to believe. Do yourself see what you are advocating when it pleases your policies? Amazing!

Leader better look at his past 20 years and see how come after 35 years they still don't have STEM as you say! It is all his responsibility and he should step aside!

That is the nature of politics. You can not force your own hands by showing your hand early on in the game. You should really read Machiavelli.

There is no STEM. The little progress you have been seeing is the result of policies in the past 30 years. As I pointed it out for you, Iran does not have any atomic clocks and can not design and build them. Forget about other things. And as I pointed out, expats can have a helping role but they will not be able to lead Iran's progress. This job is the sole responsibility of Iranians living in Iran. You should really start criticizing Russia and China when you have done at least 5% of what they have done in STEM. Not before that. As I said, beggars are not choosers. Expecting that If Iran bends down and raises its backside up for US to bang and then things getting ok will get us nowhere. We have to set aside romantic notions of international politics and start having our own policies based on balance of power.

And you are wrong. SL is completely blameless in this regard. Iranian nation has not had any STEM foundation for the past seven centuries since the likes of Avicenna, Razi and Khawrazmi died. In fact SL has been trying to bring STEM into main national policies. You can not expect a nation without any foundation in sciences to become scientifically advanced in 35 years. That would be childish to have such expectations.

Chera bara Hossein ehsase gham mikoneh va in ke pas az 1300 saal cheghadr sharayet taghir nakardeh va Iraq hamoon Irq hastesh va donya hamoon donya! Chetor Yazid bar masnade rahbari hastesh va chetor hossein ha zendanan o shekanjeh mishan! Y Hossein Mazloom! Heyhat menna zellah.

It is not using one nation against the other but preferring to use a nation than the other! For the same National interest that you and I understand. It is a common practice and it is essential. Failing to do that is naive in foreign policy. You should know better what I wrote! China uses Pakistan against India and Pakistan uses China against USA all based on National interest.

India is poor on average and rich in specifics. Same India is rich enough to spend 6 B$ on SU project and wherever it is in its national interest. For the same strategic reason that they need money it is much productive to work with India than the Chinese. Actually this is the winning point.

If we have no STEM then better the LEADER shut his mouth and stop bitching! Why dual personality! if we have plenty of Iranians abroad then use it with correct policy. First get rid of the Facists in power and you see how they come to help. Having no STEM is not true and it is an excuse for the assimilation by Russia and Chinese as the Russia mafia and the Chinese Mafia in Iran want us to believe. Do you yourself see what you are advocating when it pleases your policies? Amazing!

Ya hosein. Ghame hosein eyne shadi shadi hast.
دوستان این سه البوم مخصوصا این ترک رودریافت کنید.

امروز روز 6 ماههی امام حسین هست. یا حسین مظلوم

" دانلود آهنگ غریبانه با حجم 4.44 مگابایت "

http://www.doostiha.ir/1391/09/05/دانلود-آلبوم-خاموش-از-غلام-کویتی-پور.html

http://www.doostiha.ir/1391/08/29/دانلود-آلبوم-غریبانه-از-کویتی-پور.html

http://www.doostiha.ir/1391/09/02/دانلود-آلبوم-بسیار-زیبای-غریبانه-2-با-صد.html

بشینید به یه اقایی فکر کنید که تمام اهل بیتش رو و خودش رو تو صحرای کربلا شهید کردن.

Ya hosein. Ghame hosein eyne shadi shadi hast.
دوستان این سه البوم مخصوصا این ترک رودریافت کنید.

امروز روز 6 ماههی امام حسین هست. یا حسین مظلوم

" دانلود آهنگ غریبانه با حجم 4.44 مگابایت "

http://www.doostiha.ir/1391/09/05/دانلود-آلبوم-خاموش-از-غلام-کویتی-پور.html

http://www.doostiha.ir/1391/08/29/دانلود-آلبوم-غریبانه-از-کویتی-پور.html

http://www.doostiha.ir/1391/09/02/دانلود-آلبوم-بسیار-زیبای-غریبانه-2-با-صد.html
I like these thanks but my wife thinks I am crazy. Valuing Hossein is valuing humanity!

That is the nature of politics. You can not force your own hands by showing your hand early on in the game. You should really read Machiavelli.

There is no STEM. The little progress you have been seeing is the result of policies in the past 30 years. As I pointed it out for you, Iran does not have any atomic clocks and can not design and build them. Forget about other things. And as I pointed out, expats can have a helping role but they will not be able to lead Iran's progress. This job is the sole responsibility of Iranians living in Iran. You should really start criticizing Russia and China when you have done at least 5% of what they have done in STEM. Not before that. As I said, beggars are not choosers. Expecting that If Iran bends down and raises its backside up for US to bang and then things getting ok will get us nowhere. We have to set aside romantic notions of international politics and start having our own policies based on balance of power.

And you are wrong. SL is completely blameless in this regard. Iranian nation has not had any STEM foundation for the past seven centuries since the likes of Avicenna, Razi and Khawrazmi died. In fact SL has been trying to bring STEM into main national policies. You can not expect a nation without any foundation in sciences to become scientifically advanced in 35 years. That would be childish to have such expectations.
I am familiar with Machiavelli ... Anyway I think we have given our points clearly. I am not able to follow any further and need to get back to work. Thanks for the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom