What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Basiji kid :haha:.

I've seen on twitter there is some sort of Cyber army from Saudi that spread false news and hashtags in favor of Saudi regime policies, so both countries uses same Technics but we are mostly do it for love of our country and people but Saudi only to save the house of Al-saud. More over majority in Iran are against Saudi or Arabs so you can't call them "basiji" and yes there are many Basiji's on the net.
Overall Iranian members in this forum are patriots not "basiji"
You been studying Iranians for quite a while i think, Good job thou.

I've seen on twitter there is some sort of Cyber army from Saudi that spread false news and hashtags in favor of Saudi regime policies, so both countries uses same Technics but we are mostly do it for love of our country and people but Saudi only to save the house of Al-saud. More over majority in Iran are against Saudi or Arabs so you can't call them "basiji" and yes there are many Basiji's on the net.
Overall Iranian members in this forum are patriots not "basiji"
You been studying Iranians for quite a while i think, Good job thou.

I think @haman10 jan once said that he is a Basiji. After all their number is huge so he won't lack a seat. I know an adventures Saudi guy who just came back from Iran (despite all the tension), and he told me that the Basijis are spread in the major streets in Tehran carrying their machine guns. Not sure if his description was accurate as he told me that in a quick conversation over Eid dinner. He indicated though that they are coming mostly from rural families who are often conservative and to some extent, quite brainwashed (just like @haman10).

Last edited:
Why bother learning Arabic?
It's like home there, we own Dubai
@Commandant

You might ask the drafters of the Iranian Constitution. It wasn't my decision after all to impose studying Arabic on every Iranian student. Article 16 of the Iranian Constitution did when it stipulated:
Since the language of the Qur'an and Islamic texts and teachings is Arabic, and since Persian literature is thoroughly permeated by this language, it must be taught after elementary level, in all classes of secondary school and in all areas of study.
اصل شانزدهم - از آن جا که زبان قرآن و علوم و معارف اسلامی عربی ‌است و ادبیات فارسی کاملاً با آن آمیخته است این زبان باید پس از دوره ابتدایی تا پایان دوره متوسطه در همه کلاس ها و در همه رشته‌ها تدریس شود
As a way to get some relief, you can shout in a dark room and say the following piece of poetry:

ﻣﺮﺍ ﺑﻪ ﻗﻌﺮ ﺟﻬﻨﻢ ﺑﺒﺮ ﺧﺪﺍﯼ ﻋﺮﺏ!
ﺑﻪ ﺷﺮﻁ ﺁﻧﮑﻪ ﻧﯿﺎﯾﺪ ﺩﺭ ﺁﻥ ﺻﺪﺍی ﻋﺮﺏ

Someone else did before you, namely the contemporary Persian poet Mustafa Badkobeh مصطفى بادكوبه

Last edited:
@Commandant

You might ask the drafters of the Iranian Constitution. It wasn't my decision after all to impose studying Arabic on every Iranian student. Article 16 of the Iranian Constitution did when it stipulated:
Since the language of the Qur'an and Islamic texts and teachings is Arabic, and since Persian literature is thoroughly permeated by this language, it must be taught after elementary level, in all classes of secondary school and in all areas of study.
اصل شانزدهم - از آن جا که زبان قرآن و علوم و معارف اسلامی عربی ‌است و ادبیات فارسی کاملاً با آن آمیخته است این زبان باید پس از دوره ابتدایی تا پایان دوره متوسطه در همه کلاس ها و در همه رشته‌ها تدریس شود
As a way to get some relief, you can shout in a dark room and say the following piece of poetry:

ﻣﺮﺍ ﺑﻪ ﻗﻌﺮ ﺟﻬﻨﻢ ﺑﺒﺮ ﺧﺪﺍﯼ ﻋﺮﺏ!
ﺑﻪ ﺷﺮﻁ ﺁﻧﮑﻪ ﻧﯿﺎﯾﺪ ﺩﺭ ﺁﻥ ﺻﺪﺍی ﻋﺮﺏ

Someone else did before you, namely the contemporary Persian poet Mustafa Badkobeh مصطفى بادكوبه
There is nothing arabic about Dubai since their papolution is indian bangal pakistani Indonesian Malaysian Sri Lankan Nepali ect to its hard to find arabic speakers then they say they are arabs:lol:

From what tribe you are from

You are from Fars province, right? They are super cool people, Shirazis are my favorite. :D We are geographically close though in birthplaces. I was born in Bushehr, though my parents are from Khuzestan (Abadan), but living in Tehran currently.

We are from a city near Lar, which is almost the midpoint of Shiraz and Bandar Abbas. We call the people from those cities in that area as "khodmonis". We are different from the people north of us (shirazis) or South (bandaris) because due our land being shitty for farming or fishing, we all became merchants. A lot of rich people in the gulf countries (Emirates, Kuwait, Oman mainly) are " khodmoonis". We don't have many doctors or scientists or poets, just everyone's childhood dream is to become a bazari :azn:

Your people, the busheris and the abadanis are probably more chilled out than ours. Any Iranian that lived near the Persian gulf is so chilled out.

Lmao. You sound like Iranians that live in US.

I really like Iranian people, but to be honest their accents sound very feminine.

The American Persiaaaaaans from Tehrangelese you met sound different than the Iranians living in Iran.

(But to be honest, even us southern Iranians make fun of Tehranis claiming they sound soft...so, I'll agree a bit with you if the Tehranis don't see this sentence)

Madali, I've been meaning to open a thread about the Bastak region and their emigration to littoral states across the pond. Is that where you're from originally? Talking about 'khodemooni' here's a beautiful singer, singing dokhtar-e gol forush:

She wanted to sing this, couldn't pick a more "Javadi song" :) First time I have heard it! I wonder how on earth she learned it?! She must have had a Macho Iranian boy friend or something!

Madali, I've been meaning to open a thread about the Bastak region and their emigration to littoral states across the pond. Is that where you're from originally? Talking about 'khodemooni' here's a beautiful singer, singing dokhtar-e gol forush:

Open a thread but I don't know how useful I can be. I don't have a lot of information because WE don't have a lot of information. I notice that we are not that big on recording history.

I think @haman10 jan once said that he is a Basiji. After all their number is huge so he won't lack a seat. I know an adventures Saudi guy who just came back from Iran (despite all the tension), and he told me that the Basijis are spread in the major streets in Tehran carrying their machine guns. Not sure if his description was accurate as he told me that in a quick conversation over Eid dinner. He indicated though that they are coming mostly from rural families who are often conservative and to some extent, quite brainwashed (just like @haman10).

I think he confused them with conscript soldiers. I haven't ever seen even ONE basiji guy with a MACHINE GUN on any street.

Open a thread but I don't know how useful I can be. I don't have a lot of information because WE don't have a lot of information. I notice that we are not that big on recording history.

I think he confused them with conscript soldiers. I haven't ever seen even ONE basiji guy with a MACHINE GUN on any street.
Then they are what you said. I thought he might not be quite accurate.

She wanted to sing this, couldn't pick a more "Javadi song" :) First time I have heard it! I wonder how on earth she learned it?! She must have had a Macho Iranian boy friend or something!

She appears to be an Arabized Persian who have been in the UAE for long time. The same goes for the guy next to her. I don't mean the one dancing in your video, but the one appearing on @bozorgmehr 's video.

Last edited:
Then they are what you said. I thought he might not be quite accurate.

She appears to be an Arabized Persian who have been in the UAE for long time. The same goes for the guy next to her. I don't mean the one dancing in your video, but the one appearing on @bozorgmehr 's video.
Still I can not understand how she learned this obscured song out of all possible! It is not a good song in a way to say! It doesn't have a high class associated to it, if I am able to reflect what I mean.

We are from a city near Lar, which is almost the midpoint of Shiraz and Bandar Abbas. We call the people from those cities in that area as "khodmonis". We are different from the people north of us (shirazis) or South (bandaris) because due our land being shitty for farming or fishing, we all became merchants. A lot of rich people in the gulf countries (Emirates, Kuwait, Oman mainly) are " khodmoonis". We don't have many doctors or scientists or poets, just everyone's childhood dream is to become a bazari :azn:

Your people, the busheris and the abadanis are probably more chilled out than ours. Any Iranian that lived near the Persian gulf is so chilled out.

The American Persiaaaaaans from Tehrangelese you met sound different than the Iranians living in Iran.

(But to be honest, even us southern Iranians make fun of Tehranis claiming they sound soft...so, I'll agree a bit with you if the Tehranis don't see this sentence)

@Serpentine , this post deserves a negative point :angry:

Back
Top Bottom