What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i don't think so . younger people tend to handle situations with abrupt decisions who can lead to disaster .

if i was the president for example , i would have annihilated saudi arabia 4 times already .

i would napalm their leader's terrorist butt to hell like i would drink a glass of cold water . so basically what i'm saying is that younger people are much emotional and have much less experience than older people

But aren't you in your 20s? You are too young. I mean people older than 32 and younger than 34. These are the best men. Specifically if they are from the south of Iran.

if i was the president for example , i would have annihilated saudi arabia 4 times already .
:lol::lol:

----------------------------

CQERubZWsAAlZiY.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone above 60 should be kicked out. So many old fuc.ks in top positions. We need new blood. The problem is after 36 years, the first generation are still not moving out. They all need to be only in advisory positions.

It is not the age. It is the competence and their state of mind, they bring to the job. A highly competent individual with a can-do attitude in his 60's is much more valuable than a bum with only emotional centers of his brains working even if he is in his 30's.

I am sure Zanganeh and people like him were young too sometime back. And they probably were holding some important post too back then. And their claim to still hold these posts for such people do not come from their competence but from their "experience". The experience they gained by holding to a position in their youth for which they were not competent.

Overall, these are just symptoms of disease. The tip of the iceberg. The minister is just a representative of a "company" called ministry. It is actually the advisers, the planners, the whole commanding structure at the top of the ministry which should be competent. Since these are the people who do the real work.

The leader is an advisory position. I already put that exception for my +60 rule, so that whoever you like, you can claim that he is an "advisory position".
Obligatory advice for sure!

But aren't you in your 20s? You are too young. I mean people older than 32 and younger than 34. These are the best men. Specifically if they are from the south of Iran.
Which number system is that? If it is Hexadecimal in few years I qualify and I still have to wait!

I guess my pride deserves that . Where can I get the letters ?

________

@Serpentine and @Madali , I noticed you two have very good and fluent English which made me interested to know the secret .

What have you done to reach such good level , Any advice is appreciated .

Read lots of Stephen King books as a kid. Haha.

No, but seriously, I don't count. I grew up in Dubai and went to an English school. My farsi is not that great (at home we spoke our own southern fars dialect), so you are miles ahead of me. You have great English and you have full knowledge of farsi.

Read lots of Stephen King books as a kid. Haha.

No, but seriously, I don't count. I grew up in Dubai and went to an English school. My farsi is not that great (at home we spoke our own southern fars dialect), so you are miles ahead of me. You have great English and you have full knowledge of farsi.

Do you know Arabic then? Or a simple form of it? Many of Dubai Iranians can make decent sentences in Arabic usually in the context of selling something to a tazi.

Do you know Arabic then? Or a simple form of it? Many of Dubai Iranians can make decent sentences in Arabic usually in the context of selling something to a tazi.

My cousins do. I suck at learning languages. But I can probably say a sentence here and there. Some of my cousins have Emarati citizenships so they obviously know full Arabic (some can barely even speak Iranian). Our shisha (ghelyoon, Iranian bros, not shisheh) group was a mixture of Iranians and emiraties, but I would speak to them in English.

Great, after that, now I miss being a bachelor, and going to our shisha place every night and playing cards until midnight. Thanks a lot!

Shouldn't be hard to sell shits to tazis .

Tazi shits are being wrecked in yemen as we speak

My cousins do. I suck at learning languages. But I can probably say a sentence here and there. Some of my cousins have Emarati citizenships so they obviously know full Arabic (some can barely even speak Iranian). Our shisha (ghelyoon, Iranian bros, not shisheh) group was a mixture of Iranians and emiraties, but I would speak to them in English.

Great, after that, now I miss being a bachelor, and going to our shisha place every night and playing cards until midnight. Thanks a lot!

Wow, didn't know that you belong to the old timer Iranians in Dubai. I spent part of my childhood in the Eastern part of Saudi Arabia. There were 3 families in our neighborhood who had some Persian blood in them. One famaily had the last name كوهجي which is obviously Persian. They were all Sunnis though, but lived and acted like anyone one of us. It was pretty much the last name that made them different, although most people acknowledge their remote association with Persians.

Back
Top Bottom