What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I sometimes think that he gets paid for what he is doing
i've been called worse by better .

I certainly am getting payed and i am not joking here .

The Islam Republic payed and continues to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for my free education . it pays for more than 50 percent of my electricity , water and gas bills . it pays for my car's gasoline . it helps me pay for my future home , my wedding , .......

so yeah i'm getting payed . i'm getting payed to become a good citizen . a citizen which does NOT go blow shit up in other countries . a citizen which does NOT behead people , does NOT spill innocent bloods and does NOT fly airliners into buildings like crazed psychopath mother F-ers .

how do you feel that it was saudis who brought about 9/11 ? pretty proud aren't ya ?

meanwhile oil money has turned you into a blood-thirsty intolerant person who cannot bear the alternative voice .
any reference to a non-Persian ethnicity makes you uncomfortable and very defensive.
i donno what makes you stupid , but it really works .

Another straw attempt by you. What makes you think I am not of Kordish ethnicity?

The one who is getting paid here, is you. Your clumsy and dry bureaucratic style are too obvious.

Tell your masters, the "operation" is not working. :rofl:

You are really pathetic. It is Eid break and I am killing time. All of the sudden I was promoted to a government agent. Get a life man. It doesn't make sense for someone like you who exceeded 50 to continue wasting his time here. I am 33 and I regularly question the logic of continuing to be a PDF member. But as @Abii once illustrated it, you never get the fucking point.

You are really pathetic. It is Eid break and I am killing time. All of the sudden I was promoted to a government agent. Get a life man. It doesn't make sense for someone like you who exceeded 50 to continue wasting his time here. I am 33 and I regularly question the logic of continuing to be a PDF member. But as @Abii once illustrated it, you never get the fucking point.

Again clutching the straws and trying to save face by employing ad hominem and lies. But you should really be ashamed of yourself, being 33 and not being capable of sustaining a logical debate without clutching straws. Poor education is to blame for that. No wonder you guys are in such a mess. In every corner of the world you guys are blowing up yourselves and have successfully dragged the name of Islam into the gutter.

Bismark asked him a question and Serpentine answered.
BTW: i asked you a question, im curious about the answer.
It depends on the Kurdish version spoken. I as a Persian speaker with high Persian language scores in university, can easily understand <%80 of Iranian Khurasani Kurds (calling their accent as Kormanj).

When a Kermanshahi Kurd speaks, this comes lower to around %50, I understand the overall point though...

Sometimes when I listen to some Kurdish TVs broadcaster from Iraq, the ratio is also around 40 to %50.. This ratio is not precise... Sometimes I understand a full SENTENCE with no glitches...sometimes I don't get a word from a sentence...

Overall, Iranian Kurds is using more and more of standard Persian words and expressions in their 2015 Kurdish version which makes their language even easier to understand. It is though quite natural as all Iranian people are exposed to one standard Persian in media. This is the case for USA where Latinos are using more of American English in their daily conversations...

In Brief:

All Ino-European languages come from the same family and parents. This is why, I as a Persian speaker, can find sooooo many similar words in most of Indo-European langs... One of the most untouched languages of this family is Lithuanian.. It has an odd tone with strange words but when you get deep into words, you still find a lot of words with clear common roots with Modern or even sometimes Pahlavi Persian (ancient Persian)..

I learned English, French from this family and sometimes it is surprising how similar these languages are to other IE langs including Persian....

Closest of this family to Persian are Kurdish, Lori, Balouchi, Dari, Tajiki, Ossetian, Pashtun, Hindi, Urdu but you still can find a lot of similarity in both words and grammer when go deep into Germanic and Latin languages...

I had a friend back in uni times, who used to work on a project to extract common or same-root words and structures between Persian and some bold langs... I remember he was talking about thousands of words...

Example:

EST (french) = is (ENG) = AST (Persian)
Better (ENG) = Behtar (Persian)
Bad (English) = Bad (Persian)
Brother, Daughter, Mother, Father, door (Eng) = Bradar, Dokhter, Mothar, Fadar or Pedar, Dar (Persian)

======================================================================================

Iranian , Turkish, Iraqi Kurds are native to Iran... They are as Iranian as Persian as they existed there for thousands of years... Great Persian Empires formed when Persians somehow united with their Northern neighbors Kurds. It is somehow still skeptical that Medes were in fact Kurds but what is clear is that Kurds living on and around Zagros mountains were the backbone of Iranian ancient and modern empires and Can not be excluded as one nation...

Iran as a historical entity/nation was and still is a family of Persians, Kurds, Lors, Azeris, etc... They can not be separated... It is like you have a brother called Ahmad, a brother called Mehmet, a brother called Hussein and couple of sisters... you all form a family...

BTW, @haman10 did you know the correct form of calling the word KURD is KURT?

KURT means people who live in mountains.. This word was a common word to call all people who live in mountainous areas in Ancient Iran. This includes Lurs, Kermani, Zagros, Elborzi people... Even today when you go to upskirts of Binalood mountain in Mashhad, you still can hear the word "Kurt" when locals want to refer to the people who have gardens up near the peak...

You hanbalis
i don't refer to common Arabia people but it is a known fact that Saudis are all Jewish...

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/...ای-تصاحب-هلال-سبز-گازی-که-حالا-بوی-خون-می‌دهد

@Full Moon why are you acting like a clown you are not 33 but 37 since you said you were 8 years old when the iran Iraq war finished

I was exactly 6 when it finished. Then when I turned 8 (1990) the Kuwait invasion catastrophe happened. When I said it just finished I didn't mean right in same year, but slightly after that (2 years after or 1 year and 9-10 months after). The invasion of Kuwait brought all the political discussions to the table to try to explain what happened. So the Iraq - Iran war was a living subject when everybody was talking about Kuwait's liberation back then. That period of time affected me greatly (from a political point of view), and it was that time when good news about Iraq was totally censored in all of the things we read, hear, or watch.

BTW, @haman10 did you know the correct form of calling the word KURD is KURT?

KURT means people who live in mountains.. This word was a common word to call all people who live in mountainous areas in Ancient Iran. This includes Lurs, Kermani, Zagros, Elborzi people... Even today when you go to upskirts of Binalood mountain in Mashhad, you still can hear the word "Kurt" when locals want to refer to the people who have gardens up near the peak...
Thats a interesting part, in Turkey its called ''Kürt'' now the interesting part is a couple decades back when Turkish goverment was ignoring Kurdish ethnicity it was being said that ''Kürt'' means mountain people, the reason is obvious but its wasnt completely wrong after all.
Thx for the detailed post.

Thats a interesting part, in Turkey its called ''Kürt'' now the interesting part is a couple decades back when Turkish goverment was ignoring Kurdish ethnicity it was being said that ''Kürt'' means mountain people, the reason is obvious but its wasnt completely wrong after all.
Thx for the detailed post.
Yes, once I have been into a village there were guys camping near the village... I asked my hosts why they call them Kurts... are they Kurds? They said "No they are not Kurds...but only people from villages up in the mountains...

And this being from the mountains is not a bad thing in Iran.. It is only a reference and does not mean they were or are kind of people who don't interact with other people... It does not mean they live on mountain peaks!! but only living in areas with high mountains in it... The Kurdish culture is very much the same as other Iranian groups

Back
Top Bottom