What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Why so much insecurity dude? It is only few posts online that you tried to make them look like a big conspiracy. I am pretty much certain that @haman10 will be among the last Iranian members here to betray the Islamic Republic. He has been a staunch defender for it for as long as I can remember. I sometimes think that he gets paid for what he is doing. But as with all of you patriotic Iranians, any reference to a non-Persian ethnicity makes you uncomfortable and very defensive. If things were as perfect as you say, you will be far less frightened.

I don't understand what your troll angle here is exactly. You support Kurds? Fantastic! We love the Kurds! So finally something we and a Saudi can agree on!

Lets be honest here

Firstly , you don't give a shyte abt kurds and you hate them very much .stop this childish games of yours

Secondly , both saddam and shah were genocidal maniacs . There time has passed just as your time will pass in iran's e closest allies

That is syria iraq and yemen . They are and will kick your wahhabi butt
Loool.

@haman10

It is well-known how the Salafi school of thought was affected by Ibn Taymiah. When the "Salafisim" found its way to the Arabian Peninsula so did Ibn Taymiah as a well-respected figure. For Shiahs, Ibn Taymiah comes as one of the most hated nasibis ever. The reason for that is his debate with Allameh Al Hilly العلامة الحلي. Both men were quite significant to their own people. That debate was through book writing not face to face. Believe it or not, most of what Salafis say or write against Shias was taken from in Ibn Taymiah's book against Al Hilly. The book was named منهاج السنة النوية which he wrote in response to Al Hilly's book منهاج الكرامة في معرفة الإمامة.

Lots of aspects about Ibn Taymiah's life are known to the public. However, his ethnicity is largely disputed. Born in Harran حران (in Southern Turkey today), many of his biographers disputed whether he is an Arab from Bany Numair tribe بني نمير, or that he is a Kurdish. To this day, no one knows whether he is Kurdish or Arab. My personal guess however is that he was a Kurdish (if I can judge by his personality!). His family immigrated to Damascus at a young age to flee from the Mogols and he spoke and wrote Arabic as a native and beyond. Another probable Kurdish figure is Shah Ismael Savavi. Many historians are uncertain whether he was an Azari or Kurdish. But if he was Kurdish, then we got him and Ibn Taymiah (2 Kurds from the opposite sides) running the show in the Middle East today!
So are you one of his followers or not?>

@haman10

It is well-known how the Salafi school of thought was affected by Ibn Taymiah. When the "Salafisim" found its way to the Arabian Peninsula so did Ibn Taymiah as a well-respected figure. For Shiahs, Ibn Taymiah comes as one of the most hated nasibis ever. The reason for that is his debate with Allameh Al Hilly العلامة الحلي. Both men were quite significant to their own people. That debate was through book writing not face to face. Believe it or not, most of what Salafis say or write against Shias was taken from in Ibn Taymiah's book against Al Hilly. The book was named منهاج السنة النوية which he wrote in response to Al Hilly's book منهاج الكرامة في معرفة الإمامة.

Lots of aspects about Ibn Taymiah's life are known to the public. However, his ethnicity is largely disputed. Born in Harran حران (in Southern Turkey today), many of his biographers disputed whether he is an Arab from Bany Numair tribe بني نمير, or that he is a Kurdish. To this day, no one knows whether he is Kurdish or Arab. My personal guess however is that he was a Kurdish (if I can judge by his personality!). His family immigrated to Damascus at a young age to flee from the Mogols and he spoke and wrote Arabic as a native and beyond. Another probable Kurdish figure is Shah Ismael Savavi. Many historians are uncertain whether he was an Azari or Kurdish. But if he was Kurdish, then we got him and Ibn Taymiah (2 Kurds from the opposite sides) running the show in the Middle East today!
So are you one of his followers or not.
meanwhile oil money has turned you into a blood-thirsty intolerant person who cannot bear the alternative voice .
Imagine they follow a nut man which is ibn taymeyah so what do you think they going to be.

the result absolutely nut nation especially when all that supported by regime dated back to the prehistoric caveman.

Ibn Taymeyah were telling his followers that god is man like so he go down as i do now and stepped down few steps and go up as I do!! someone like this is the imam of all wahhabis including their alsaud.

So are you one of his followers or not?>

So are you one of his followers or not.
Imagine they follow a nut man which is ibn taymeyah so what do you think they going to be.

the result absolutely nut nation especially when all that supported by regime dated back to the prehistoric caveman.

Ibn Taymeyah were telling his followers that god is man like so he go down as i do now and stepped down few steps and go up as I do!! someone like this is the imam of all wahhabis including their alsaud.

I am certainly a great admirer of him, not that I agree with him in everything he said. He healed wounds, and he simultaneously brought some backwardness that we still live in today. Beyond religion, speaking of intelligence, my take of him is that he was one of the most intelligent people of all times. That goes to his vast scope of knowledge, immense reading of Islamic theology (form all schools), and his great analytical and debate skills. He was one of the very rare people that was really committed to the cause he believed in (defending عقيدة السلف). He lived his time though (the Mamlouki Era). Taking him today as an everyday guide will put him out of context.

We are 180 light years away from the Mamlouki Era. I surly cannot say the same about Ibn Abdulwahhab as he was mainly a revolutionary guy as opposed to a medieval encyclopedia like Ibn Taymiah. You can go wrong about Ibn Taymiah, but you won't be wrong if you say that he was one of the most anti-Shia of all times (no doubt). If you read his book or part of it منهاج السنة, you will see how he brought every possible argument to heavily bombard Shiasim and Imamism. Arguably, he was much more nicer to Christians when he debated them in his book الجواب الصحيح فيمن بدل دين المسيح. Part of that has to do with ancient Hanbali and Shia grudges in Baghdad in which Ibn Taymiah inherited through the Hanbali school of thought he grew up in.

Last edited:
I am certainly a great admirer of him, not that I agree with him in everything he said. He healed wounds, and he simultaneously brought some backwardness that we still live in today. Beyond religion, speaking of intelligence, my take of him is that he was one of the most intelligent people of all times. That goes to his vast scope of knowledge, immense reading of Islamic theology (form all schools), and his great analytical and debate skills. He was one of the very rare people that was really committed to the cause he believed in (defending عقيدة السلف). He lived his time though (the Mamlouki Era). Taking him today as an everyday guide will put him out of context.

We are 180 light years away from the Mamlouki Era. I surly cannot say the same about Ibn Abdulwahhab as he was mainly a revolutionary guy as opposed to a medieval encyclopedia like Ibn Taymiah. You can go wrong about Ibn Taymiah, but you won't be wrong if you say that he was one of the most anti-Shia of all times (no doubt). If you read his book or part of it منهاج السنة, you will see how he brought every possible argument to heavily bombard Shiasim and Imamism. Arguably, he was much more nicer to Christians when he debated them in his book الجواب الصحيح فيمن بدل دين المسيح. Part of that has to do with ancient Hanbali and Shia grudges in Baghdad in which Ibn Taymiah inherited through the Hanbali school of thought he grew up in.
The guy no doubt was smart but in the same time he was nut not only that he was lying to support his thoughts!!

Also he was excused been irreligious by scholars in his time in Egypt. for saying that Allah created us on his image which is something most of the Muslims don't believe in it.

Also he attack Imam Ali many times hence they accused him as hypocrite by lowering Sahabi like Imam Ali.

All in all this guy died in the jail for all these reasons!.

Now leston to this guy you may not like him since he is not wahabi but Ashaary and pay attention to him when he says that Ibn taymeyah call Ashaaria as mobdaoun means Kuffar hence they deserve to be killed!!!!!.

Many dirty people, rapists and serial killers are also smart, so what? Ibn Taymiyah is not any better than either group though.

Many dirty people, rapists and serial killers are also smart, so what? Ibn Taymiyah is not any better than either group though.

Oh common. Didn't expect such response from you. You usually bring better points of artuments than this. Anyway, I was answering @Malik Alashter question, and I wasn't here primarily to propagate for Ibn Taymiah. His probable Kurdish ancestry has always puzzled and fascinated me so I shared that here with @haman10 .

I eat something which we usually eat on Eid which is called Balalut in my city. I don't know if any other Iranian knows it. It's made with very thin spaghetti and sugar and fried egg haha, I know probably sounds weird.
sounds yummmy....

if loving, adoring and following the footsteps of , first and before all , "Allah" , and then Muhammad (اشرف الخلق), the Erabi who could n't read but God chosen him to finish his message, Ali closest human been to Muhammad and the first man to believe in Muhammad, Ali who when been practically the emperor of an area between India and Mediterranean used to play sheep for kids in streets putting them on his back making sounds to make children happy, an Ali who was the father of orphans at the middle of the night, a man who convicted in a trial with a Jewish man while being the Khalifa, an Ali who married the piece of body and soul of Muhammad (Fatima), an Ali who is the father of شباب الجنه ... an Ali who murdered while praying, an Ali who did n't let his guys to kill Shimr on scene asking to only give him one HIT just like what he did to Ali... If praying 5 times a day to Allah, Believing in all Abrahamic religions as being simply all phases of one religion which is called ISLAM, if paying tribute to the resting place of those who were so closer to God, makes me a Rafidhi and Kafir then I gladly announce officially that I am a Kafir...

It is a known Islamic Fiqh rule that whoever says "Shahada" is a Muslim if not a "Momen" and as a Persian poet says:

آنکس که در درگاه خدواند به جان ارزد
در درگاه ما بی شک به نان ارزد

Last edited:
sounds yummmy....

if loving, adoring and following the footsteps of Muhammad (اشرف الخلق), the Erabi who could n't read but God chosen him to finish his message, Ali closest human been to Muhammad and the first man to believe in Muhammad, Ali who when been practically the emperor of an area between India and Mediterranean used to play sheep for kids in streets putting them on his back making sounds to make children happy, an Ali who was the father of orphans at the middle of the night, a man who convicted in a trial with a Jewish man while being the Khalifa, an Ali who married the piece of body and soul of Muhammad (Fatima), an Ali who is the father of شباب الجنه ... an Ali who murdered while praying, an Ali who did n't let his guys to kill Shimr on scene asking to only give him one HIT just like what he did to Ali... If praying 5 times a day to Allah, Believing in all Abrahamic religions as being simply all phases of one religion which is called ISLAM, if paying tribute to the resting place of those who were so closer to God, makes me a Rafidhi and Kafir then I gladly announce officially that I am a Kafir...

It is a known Islamic Fiqh rule that whoever says "Shahada" is a Muslim if not a "Momen" and as a Persian poet says:

آنکس که در درگاه خدواند به جان ارزد
در درگاه ما بی شک به نان ارزد

This is largly correct. But rememebr, had Shah Ismael pursed another career instead of creating a state, you would be saying the same about a big number of the close companions (Sahabah), and you wouldn't be focusing on Ali alone as you did above.

This is largly correct. But rememebr, had Shah Ismael pursed another career instead of creating a state, you would be saying the same about a big number of the close companions (Sahabah), and you wouldn't be focusing on Ali alone as you did above.

Both Khomeini & Khamenei have gone to great lengths to bring Shias & Sunnis together in terms of giving religious instructions & fatwas.

If you go to Khamenei's site, you can look at the FAQ and you can see not only how he encourages unity & discourages certain traditions of shiaism that concerned other sects. Let me show you a few examples,

To Disunite Muslims
Nowadays, it is ḥarām according to shar` to say any word, do anything or have any behavior that would give a pretext to the enemies of Islam or create difference among, and/or destroy the unity of, the Muslims.

Qamazanī
A) Qamazanī is absolutely impermissible.
B) In addition to the fact that hitting oneself / head with swords (qamazanī / tatbīr) is not held in the common view as a manifestation of mourning and grief and it has no precedent at the lifetime of the Imams (a.s.) nor after that and we have not received any tradition quoted from the Infallibles (a.s.) to support this act, this practice would, at the present time, give others a bad image of our school of thought. Therefore, there is no way that it can be considered permissible.

Exaggeration in Praising the Infallible a.
In praise of the infallible a., it is not permissible to exaggerate their status. One should avoid promoting panegyrists, who exaggerate, and avoid attending their ceremonies.

He is also put a stop to insults against figures Sunnis revere,
Khamenei's Fatwa: Insulting Aisha or any of the other Islamic Models of the Sunni's is Forbidden
Insulting the models of the Sunni brothers, including insulting the spouse of the Prophet of Islam [Aisha] is forbidden

The efforts of both leaders, who are greatly respected by the shias in Iran, has reduced the gap between Sunnis & Shias in Iran greatly.

Then I must be quite lucky to have Safavids on my home some centuries back....

No, the truth is that I was a true Kafir until a while back... I did n't believe in neither Islam nor other religions... I started a search and study project for myself some years back and I came to realize It is ignorant and stupid to be a fan of logic and love and not being a God lover and then I found out if you want to love God and Beauty there is no better alternative than Islam (Of course not Salafism!)... I was a satanist for sometime too...

So, I believe if there were no Safavids I still in 2015 would choose Shia Islam... Just like couple of my European friends who after a long journey are devoted Shia Muslims now... If you are not an animal and have intelligence then you can not be a non-believer and if your thought and brain is working based on logic and love then Shia Islam is your answer... simple...

I'm not saying other believers Sunni or Christian or Jew are misguided... I just think they can use their logic and brain better although will remain my brothers and sisters in humanity no matter what... All people who believe in God are respected...those who adhere to Abrahamic ones are more respected...those who chosen their religion and belief are even more respected... Whatever the religion or non-religion of people is, I personally see them deserve a respect though...

One who deserves a life in God's court
Definitely deserves a bread in my house

and regarding Iranian non-shia... or non-Iranians..shia or not... I must say:

If we are not brothers in Islam then we are brother in creation and humanity... If we are not both Shia in Iran, we still are brothers in Islam and compatriots at home.... a family living in one home called Iran... so I have my full respect for all Iranians no matter what is their religion (with one exception... Takfiri minds who harm others through takfir... Those are whom I will fight to death forever... coz they are a danger to everyone, including myself and my family and brothers and sisters)

Last edited:
I eat something which we usually eat on Eid which is called Balalut in my city. I don't know if any other Iranian knows it. It's made with very thin spaghetti and sugar and fried egg haha, I know probably sounds weird.
Yes it seems very weird, look what came up when I searched.

ba.png

had it not God created Adam and eve we would still eating fruits on the trees or be predators hunting each other!...some other would still hunt lizards...

Back
Top Bottom