What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Thanks @haman10

I did not know that Kurds were spread over into Turkey as well.

What is the Kurdish mother tongue?
Turkey has the biggest Kurdish population.

You're welcome bro .

Kurdish is our mother tongue. Lol

Kurdish is an iranian language dating back to thousands of years ago
I know Kurdish is orgininating from Iranic language family but booth Languages sound very different to me, how similar are they, is there a chance of understanding eachother?

Turkey has the biggest Kurdish population.

I know Kurdish is orgininating from Iranic language family but booth Languages sound very different to me, how similar are they, is there a chance of understanding eachother?

Iranic languages group are found from the west in Turkey ( Kurdish ) through Iran ( Farsi ) Tajikistan ( Tajik ) Afghanistan (Dari) and Pakistan ( Pashto/Baloch ). Also I think Ossetian in Russia is also Iranic language. After looking at the language chart Baloch appears to be very similar to Kurdish.

1280px-Iranian-languages-map.jpg

screen-shot-2012-10-16-at-10-19-00-pm.png

Iranian languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iranic languages group are found in from the west in Turkey ( Kurdish ) through Iran ( Farsi ) Takjikistan ( Tajik ) Afghanistan (Dari) and Pakistan ( Pashto/Baloch ). Also I think Ossetian in Russia is also Iranic language. After looking at the language chart Baloch appears to be very similar to Kurdish.
Dude i know this, my question is about the understanding between individuals.

I think most of these languages have diverged ( despite the same root ) to the point of being mutually unintelligible. Similar to say German and English which share the same feedstock. I can understand some Persian words but I can't understand the sentances. But then my Pashto is very weak. Still I think I can learn Persian very easily.

If I get some time I might even try it. I know we have Pak Pashto singers Zeb and Hania who had a go at singing in Persian. Maybe @Daneshmand can tell us how well they did?

@Serpentine , bro i just realized i've been section-banned in the turk's forum . i can't read your post .

i donno what really happened cause i never post anything there :lol: i don't even visit them hence i did not realize this till now .

whats going on ? anything special ?

Why section banned? you don't even post there. @Hakan any specific reason?

Nothing, just explained something about Kurds:

I talked to many Irans. All of them hates Kurds much (expect Iran-Kurds maybe). Why this obsession with these Kurds yet?

No one hates Kurds in Iran (when I say no one, I mean the absolute majority, not individuals), nor in other countries.
That's the exact opposite. Kurds in Iran are viewed as very hospitable, friendly and brave people. They are just so kind and they treat their guests like Gods. The only thing people hate are terrorist groups like PJAK. They have nothing to do with common Kurdish people who have lived beside us for thousands of years and are essentially a part of us. We should do much more to develop our Kurdish areas further and give them what they truly deserve.

If anyone told you they hate Kurds in general, they are nothing but racist scumbags that exist everywhere.

@haman10 is an Iranian Kurd btw.

@Serpentine , bro i just realized i've been section-banned in the turk's forum . i can't read your post .

i donno what really happened cause i never post anything there :lol: i don't even visit them hence i did not realize this till now .

whats going on ? anything special ?
Bismark asked him a question and Serpentine answered.
BTW: i asked you a question, im curious about the answer.

well,when I was conscripted . I was stationed in Sistan and Baluchistan at saravan near Pakistan border . when they talked Baluchi language I could not understand them . but when Kurds talk Kurdish if I concentrate very hard I may be able to get what they talk .

@Combat-Master

You seem quite butthurt dude. The Shaher sniper you posted and ones the Kurds are using are the older version which Iran gave them. They seem more advanced than the older version, perhaps if you're a buthurt turk. Newer versions have different grips.

NDyiiGA.jpg

Why are you so buthurt anyway? You're sad the guns are slicing your "armoured" vehicles?

@bsruzm

It seems you turks believe what the Kurds say when it is convenient for You. Okay, lets take them at their words then?
They have also stated they wiped out 400 turkish soldiers:

http://www.basnews.com/en/news/2015/08/27/pkk-400-turkish-soldiers-killed/

And this was from few weeks ago, so question is, why is Turkey hiding its true causalities?

Last edited:
@Combat-Master

You seem quite butthurt dude. The Shaher sniper you posted and ones the Kurds are using are the older version which Iran gave them. They seem more advanced than the older version, perhaps if you're a buthurt turk. Newer versions have different grips.

NDyiiGA.jpg

Why are you so buthurt anyway? You're sad the guns are slicing your "armoured" vehicles?

@bsruzm

It seems you turks believe what the Kurds say when it is convenient for You. Okay, lets take them at their words then?
They have also stated they wiped out 400 turkish soldiers:

http://www.basnews.com/en/news/2015/08/27/pkk-400-turkish-soldiers-killed/

And this was from few weeks ago, so question is, why is Turkey hiding its true causalities?

Why is this Clown tagging me ?

Back
Top Bottom