What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I do not understand much
It's a comparison between PAC-2, PAC-3(Patriot), S-300-V and Antey-2500.
Red color is showing Antey, and Green one is S-300-V. Each axis shows one of the specifications such as range, max Height, min RCS of target, ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks bro, I'll do my best

@Serpentine bro,
I think the photo in the first post of that thread is not loading properly, or it might be a problem with my PC, but if you too have problem seeing the photo in the first post of that thread would you please replace it with the photo in the link below.
http://www.pentecostaltheology.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/World-History.jpg
BTW, as that thread is almost done, may you please transfer it to a more appropriate location, I mean section.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks my dear,
I'll do my best to be a good representative of Iranian rich and deep-rooted culture on this forum.
And please never deprive me of your always constructive and goodwill criticisms.
Thanks

I can't see the picture either. A better option to link would be to upload it since links can become unreliable. In fact this seems to be exactly what has happened here.

@New Congratulations on becoming a TT. :cheers:

I think the photo in the first post of that thread is not loading properly, or it might be a problem with my PC, but if you too have problem seeing the photo in the first post of that thread would you please replace it with the photo in the link below.
http://www.pentecostaltheology.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/World-History.jpg
BTW, as that thread is almost done, may you please transfer it to a more appropriate location, I mean section.
Thanks in advance.

The photo was fixed and thread moved to military history section.

@The Last of us
These videos are for you.

Really nice videos bro. I really like Material science. At some point, I wanted to do material science and then go back to Iran and share my knowledge and encourage more work in this field as material science is key in things like Military (jet engine blades), but I ended up going into another field.

That last video was awesome! :D

Really nice videos bro. I really like Material science. At some point, I wanted to do material science and then go back to Iran and share my knowledge and encourage more work in this field as material science is key in things like Military (jet engine blades), but I ended up going into another field.

a true patriot ;)

@The Last of us
These videos are for you.

Don't you guys dare talking about my major and field of expertise when I'm not here.

how-dare-you-0n2r7u.jpg

54689879.jpg

:D joking

@Daneshmand, thanks for sharing the videos. :)

Did everyone enjoy their summer?
I worked entire summer without requesting holiday (not even a week or few days). Im a retard.
Now back to studies :(
We choose our path when we chose our major .

enjoy ? i was yelled at today by an attending for forgetting to write a patient's on-service note . the guy was on our service , went to ICU for like 24h and came back .

that was it . now it's my job to write a 24 page article on how he has been doing since he has got into hospital .

F that man . it's not like he is going to read that whole 24 page article .

i hate my life . this summer i haven't had one day to myself

sometimes i think i should write a passed-out patient's G.A like this : completely alert , no distress and 100% compliant

then when he/she dies and if their families ask for investigation , the attending is F-up for signing my on-service note without reading it :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom