What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

26 is like you get 7 or 8 out of 10... it is nearly pilot... for now, you can pilot in atari... couple of more carrots and you're good to go for Shahed-129
Actually it would be 60 out of 60 would be a perfect score, the game is timed 60 seconds so one for each second giving a 60/60 or 100%. I got 26/60 which is 43.33%, I would need at least a score of 36 to be pilot in atari. A true pilot would get at least a score of 45+. I'm still a trainee. :smart:

@2800

their love is Not just for yazeed but also the monkey lover guy .

Anyway , mokhtar all the way . burn in hell bastards

Mohsen, you need to understand that regardless of what you said, there is no alternative, without this deal sanctions would have piled up and and Iran would have turned into North Korea 2.0, in the meanwhile Arabs would have used the money they're earning (thanks to Iran in the sidelines) to buy even more weapons. Economic prosperity is much more important than missiles, we need to build our infrastructure first.
WCB militant

I think we gotta admit he is raising good points . i am truly confused here since i've failed in reading the original text of the deal due to lack of time .

if the things they say are true , we're in trouble

Actually it would be 60 out of 60 would be a perfect score, the game is timed 60 seconds so one for each second giving a 60/60 or 100%. I got 26/60 which is 43.33%, I would need at least a score of 36 to be pilot in atari. A true pilot would get at least a score of 45+. I'm still a trainee. :smart:
in its original description +30 was mentioned as threshold for a pilot vision. less than 13 is blind.. i tested myself in tablet (HD), bravia 40 tv (both video and text light settings).. the results were always 28, 29 or 30

دوستان یه خواهشی دارم
لطفا تا یه مدت که تحریم برداشته بشه و قرار داد امضا بشه , فیتیله بحث و دعوای هسته ای رو بکشید پایین
ما هر چی سر هم بکوبیم این دولتها اخرش کار خودشون رو می کنند
بحث ما چیزی رو درست نمی کنه
صبر کنیم ببینیم چی میشه

@xenoEnsu_14 Guess I must go and get my flying license.

Attachments

• tmp_18061-Screenshot_2015-07-19-19-56-18898048800.png
    tmp_18061-Screenshot_2015-07-19-19-56-18898048800.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 23
Nah. A city in South of Fars.
It isn't that strange!
Omidvaram hamishe movafgah bashi dadash.
@2800

their love is Not just for yazeed but also the monkey lover guy .

Anyway , mokhtar all the way . burn in hell bastards

WCB militant

I think we gotta admit he is raising good points . i am truly confused here since i've failed in reading the original text of the deal due to lack of time .

if the things they say are true , we're in trouble
That demon alcoholi monkey worshipper tried to destroy Kabba after tragedy of Karbala. Thank God mokhtar did not leave any of his generals alive and Abu Muslim Khorasani elimanted Umayyad acne completely.

That time many of the Arabs supported Yazid inb Moaviah ibn Abu Sufiyan (la) over grandson of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and many of the Arabs will support his grandson Sufiyani over Imam Mahdi (PBUH) again.

This time Imam Mahdi (PBUH) fellows with black banners which is written on them "یالثارات الحسَین" will not leave any of them alive.

The Sufiyani will begin his movement from Saudia to Syria and Iraq. His army will make carnages in Syria and Iraq and after that they will move to Mecca to destroy Kaaba, but this time none of them will survive. Corps of Yamani and Khorasani will eliminate them inshallah.

Omidvaram hamishe movafgah bashi dadash.

That demon alcoholi monkey worshipper tried to destroy Kabba after tragedy of Karbala. Thank God mokhtar did not leave any of his generals alive and Abu Muslim Khorasani elimanted Umayyad acne completely.

That time many of the Arabs supported Yazid inb Moaviah ibn Abu Sufiyan (la) over grandson of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and many of the Arabs will support his grandson Sufiyani over Imam Mahdi (PBUH) again.

This time Imam Mahdi (PBUH) fellows with black banners which is written on them "یالثارات الحسَین" will not leave any of them alive.

The Sufiyani will begin his movement from Saudia to Syria and Iraq. His army will make carnages in Syria and Iraq and after that they will move to Mecca to destroy Kaaba, but this time none of them will survive. Corps of Yamani and Khorasani will eliminate them inshallah.

The World has moved on I am afraid.

Wake up.

The World has moved on I am afraid.

Wake up.
Yeah . it really didn't . not yours at least little wahhabi .

how are the time bombs doing ? and hey did you know that exposure to NG and ethylene glyco-dinitrate causes cardiovascular diseases ? that , and oral consumption of lizard uvula .

@Daneshmand @JEskandari aren't i right doctors ? :D

Back
Top Bottom