What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

o_O

یه پنجره هم به حال پذیرایی و... داشته باشه تا صداها رو با ساراند 1 به 7 پخش کنه

منظورت چی بود رفیق?

منظورت این بود که اراجیف این حرامی ها رو نخونیم

نه به خدا شوخی نمیکنم ... جدیدا تو شمال شهر همچین چیزی رواج پیدا کرده حالا نه تو حال پذیرایی ولی تو اتاق یک پنجره گنده نصب می کنند به دستشویی ....

من دنبال یه آهنگ جدید از سیاوش قمیشی هستم که خیلی خوشم اومد ولی اسمشو ندیدم , یه چیزی به قشنگیه گریه کن قدیما , فرنگیس و جزیره رو چک کردم اونا نبودند , شما نمودونین کدوم آهنگ سیاوش قمیشیه؟

یه آهنگ دیگم بود که تو مایه های تکنو بود یه جورایی موزیک ویدئوشم عجیب غریب بود شما نمیدونین کدومه؟

خب یهودی هام آپرسد هستند دیگه برادر , میگم ایران از هند و پاکستان هم بیشتر یهودی داره این خودش نشون میده حرف آقای رهبر چقدر درسته
Baroon manzurete? Na?

How much is the level of yours !?
Kinda always consider myself an open minded, but you are more than welcome to try me, post us some beauties, and we'll judge the level of mine.

@Abii you are turning to be kinda a rare phenomena here, how's life going on,dude?
Did you buy that house?

@rahi2357 bro, long time no see you too, are you done with that roomi at last? at the moment I am listening to a song named Mah o Mahi, that's a beautiful one.

Last edited:
Kinda always consider myself an open minded, but you are more than welcome to try me, post us some beauties, and we'll judge the level of mine.

Already tested ... 404 not found

Already tested ... 404 not found
:lol: :tup:
That's indeed due to a low connection speed, mate. Try a refresh, give me another chance. Post some beauties and I promise being like this :astagh:, this time.

خب یهودی هام آپرسد هستند

photo_2015-05-16_21-05-30.jpg

:lol: :tup:
That's indeed due to a low connection speed, mate. Try a refresh, give me another chance. Post some beauties and I promise being like this :astagh:, this time.

cbiav8hewcd7rq4ihbty.jpg

X should also be an integer (member of Z), hence the only correct answer is 1.
@kollang stupid of me ! i even didn't take a full look at the question
Nope he is totally a cool guy.

@asena_great
Bro in the question it is issued that x belongs to Z territory thus x=1/3 aint the answer.

Bro It think -up to now- you have learnt all the necessary skills to solve mathematic questions.now you should work on your nervousness.as I see you missed the first part of the question due to nervousness.you should be solving of this issue (being nervous) now.
yeah u may right tomorrow at 10 is the exam and if i dont get full mark i ill miss medicine btw i just feel " i dont remember anything from math" although every time i put any question i able to solved it im checking Facebook page were people put their questions and i see i cant solve them thats hurts and so many others like " what if some thing come which i wont able to solve it " when i sit behind the desk it just wasting my time when i relax i feel guilt for not studying idk wut to do

Edit @kollang dude pray for me

10897102-portrait-of-smiling-young-students-of-medicine-Stock-Photo-medical-student-school.jpg

this is wut i want :D

Last edited:
بارون نبود گفتم از نظر ریتم آهنگ یه جورایی مثل همین گریه کن بود:

image-f32e096e6e81e236996f9113af0b14b7cafd02df8a378dd836c455fa8a21bed7-V.jpg

@kollang stupid of me ! i even didn't take a full look at the question

yeah u may right tomorrow at 10 is the exam and if i dont get full mark i ill miss medicine btw i just feel " i dont remember anything from math" although every time i put any question i able to solved it im checking Facebook page were people put their questions and i see i cant solve them thats hurts and so many others like " what if some thing come which i wont able to solve it " when i sit behind the desk it just wasting my time when i relax i feel guilt for not studying idk wut to do

Edit @kollang dude pray for me

final-exam-meme.jpg

extra-sheet-during-exam.jpg

:astagh:
And now lets back to business, Soheil man I'm not kidding, what's wrong with you dude, you need to increase your contribution on this forum. Posts us some more pics. BTW where do you get those pics. What shall I search for on the google? You a pro dude. Put a pic like that in any post of yours, and I'll promise thanking everyone of em, no matter what the content is.
BTW, happy besat rasoul allah. The great messenger.
Souldn't I be rewarded some thing? Just sayin

y-u-no-meme-before-exams.jpg

Funniest_Memes_after-the-exam_8878.jpeg

after-exams_o_1235641.jpg

10897102-portrait-of-smiling-young-students-of-medicine-Stock-Photo-medical-student-school.jpg

this is wut i want :D

The girls !?

:astagh:
And now lets back to business, Soheil man I'm not kidding, what's wrong with you dude, you need to increase your contribution on this forum. Posts us some more pics. BTW where do you get those pics. What shall I search for on the google? You a pro dude. Put a pic like that in any post of yours, and I'll promise thanking everyone of em, no matter what the content is.
BTW, happy besat rasoul allah. The great messenger.
Souldn't I be rewarded some thing? Just sayin

photo_2015-05-08_19-07-02.jpg
730411933_69738.jpg

I feel badly fcked up. I had to resit one of my exams, apparently it's our final chance. If we failed it, that's it, out of the course. And I don't feel like I passed. It was a practical exam, one in which you were required to make creams,ointments, solution etc. This is the BS about Pharmacy. I probably aced the 3 hour long pharmaceutical chemistry, and other exams but now this BS is keeping me back :disagree:

Do you want to hear what is even more stupid? They will not give back the results until early September. I am suppose to start next year course in mid September, thus I have wait till few weeks before next level is suppose to begin to know if I will be even allowed to continue. It is still possible I passed, but with the things that happened, It is unlikely. They could let me do it again next year, but that is highly unlikely as well. After two years on the course, this happens :disagree:

@Daneshmand @haman10 @kollang @rmi5 @ResurgentIran @Serpentine

One thing I can tell you guys is do not rely on these lecturers etc one bit. Always, Always rely on yourselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom