What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I disagree dude. Actually, successful revolutions have been done by a few elite people. including US revolution, and constitution revolution in Iran, and ... These limited number of elites have tried to align people with themselves and change the situation. Our problem is that we don't have such an elite group who try to bring freedom to country and change the situation.
those elite people couldn't reach anywhere if the majority didn't support them .

KSA has a higher GDP than Turkey but you can guess who has better strategy in long term economic planing, if you look at this Export Treemaps.

Turkey
tree_map_export_tur_all_show_2008.png

KSA
767px-Saudi_Arabia_Export_Treemap.png

I think these curves are absolutely self-explanatory, and they tell lots of things to us. It shows vulnerability of economy of KSA, and lack of a real long-term program. It is funny when you consider that their kings have lots of wives and... , and I wonder when they would have a time to get a break from their personal life , and wives ,... and just think a little bit about their country and their role in it, and make long-term programs.
Iran's curve would be something between these two curves.

those elite people couldn't reach anywhere if the majority didn't support them .

Whether we like it or not, Majority of people are like sheep bro. you need to provide them appropriate intellectual foods to align them. That's the main responsibility of elites. ;)

I think these curves are absolutely self-explanatory, and they tell lots of things to us. It shows vulnerability of economy of KSA, and lack of a real long-term program. It is funny when you consider that their kings have lots of wives and... , and I wonder when they would have a time to get a break from their personal life , and wives ,... and just think a little bit about their country and their role in it, and make long-term programs.
Iran's curve would be something between these two curves.
I dont want to judge people there, but the Treemaps show that easy money makes people blind, they need to change their mind if they want to secure their future.
Buildin the tallest skyscraper is easy if you have money but in maximum 50-70 years this skyscrapers will be demolished.
Imagine a oil embargo against KSA, what will they sell to the world?

And for Iran part, you guys produce impressive amount of goods if you consider the sanctions.
Thats why you should get rid of mullahs, imagine a Iran with a free goverment.

I just was thinking that what happened if middle easterns stop selling oil and gas .
Well, it would be a bigger mess than it is allready, they dont need to stop selling oil, what they need is more alternatives to oil.

Whether we like it or not, Majority of people are like sheep bro. you need to provide them appropriate intellectual foods to align them. That's the main responsibility of elites. ;)

its not that easy mate .

anyways dude . I'm glad that had good conversation with you , abii , the sporty girl and other guys .

I'm a little tired and sleepy now , lets continue this later . Good luck . :sleep:

God damn itttt

Just spent 50 dollars on a case (otter box) for my new phone (note 2) and it was broken in the package lol
Spent 10 mins super gluing it together. Then I tried putting the screen protector on and I failed miserably. Air bubbles everywhere. Took it off to do it again and I got dust all over the screen protector. Got pissed off and threw it in the garbage.

Hopefully the case does its thing. I'm tired of breaking my phones. On avg I keep a phone for half a year at most before I shatter the screen.

I dont want to judge people there, but the Treemaps show that easy money makes people blind, they need to change their mind if they want to secure their future.
Buildin the tallest skyscraper is easy if you have money but in maximum 50-70 years this skyscrapers will be demolished.
Imagine a oil embargo against KSA, what will they sell to the world?
Agreed buddy.:tup:
Easy earned money makes people spending it blindly.
And for Iran part, you guys produce impressive amount of goods if you consider the sanctions.
Thats why you should get rid of mullahs, imagine a Iran with a free goverment.

Well, it would be a bigger mess than it is allready, they dont need to stop selling oil, what they need is more alternatives to oil.

Thanks, I totally agree with your points.

God damn itttt

Just spent 50 dollars on a case (otter box) for my new phone (note 2) and it was broken in the package lol
Spent 10 mins super gluing it together. Then I tried putting the screen protector on and I failed miserably. Air bubbles everywhere. Took it off to do it again and I got dust all over the screen protector. Got pissed off and threw it in the garbage.

Hopefully the case does its thing. I'm tired of breaking my phones. On avg I keep a phone for half a year at most before I shatter the screen.
broken in the package? :( :(
can you return it?

BTW, its really interesting that only people who congratulated us for republic day are Pakistanis, Iranians, a couple Idians/Bangladeshis and a Romanian. :D

Also interesting that Turkish - Iranian border, in contrary to other ME borders which was drawed on Maps by West, is existing since 374 years without a change.

Long live Iran and Turkey :cheers:
These two countries are inheritors of great Persian, and Ottoman empire, and their civilizations.
Sometimes, we may have some discussions with you guys, but the bottom line is that We saw you guys as our true brothers, and a really respectful nation.

Long live Iran and Turkey :cheers:
These two countries are inheritors of great Persian, and Ottoman empire, and their civilizations.
Sometimes, we may have some discussions with you guys, but the bottom line is that We saw you guys as our true brothers, and a really respectful nation.
The Border alone shows the mutual respect we have to eachother.
We are also culturally close if you consider 1373 persian words in Turkish.

We are nationalist ME people, sometime our blood is boiling if its about our countrys, but in the end we respect eachother, or at least most of us.
http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/Teasing.html
I think we can say, teasing eachother is a sign of affection. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom