What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The Border alone shows the mutual respect we have to eachother.
We are also culturally close if you consider 1373 persian words in Turkish.
We are nationalist ME people, sometime our blood is boiling if its about our countrys, but in the end we respect eachother, or at least most of us.
I think we can say, teasing eachother is a sign of affection. :D

Agreed buddy :tup::lol::lol::lol:
yes, absolutely. there are many turkish words in persian language as well, and by adding it to the fact that there has not been any change in our border for four centuries, which it can be even a world record, we can somehow understand the depth of this friendly and respectful relations.
:cheers: cheers to these two great nations.

The Border alone shows the mutual respect we have to eachother.
We are also culturally close if you consider 1373 persian words in Turkish.

We are nationalist ME people, sometime our blood is boiling if its about our countrys, but in the end we respect eachother, or at least most of us.
I think we can say, teasing eachother is a sign of affection. :D
i have a friend studying at gazi antep uni(not sure about spelling), once i saw him very upset and asked the reason he said last night Turkey didn't succeeded in world cup.(2006)

i have a friend studying at gazi antep uni(not sure about spelling), once i saw him very upset and asked the reason he said last night Turkey didn't succeeded in world cup.(2006)
Its Gaziantep.
Most Turks are obsessed with football (I dont like it at all), and for them the national team is equal to nation itself. :crazy:
Whole Istanbul is paralised if there is a Fenerbahce - Galatasaray derby. :D

Watch this docu if you have time and you will know what i mean.

Its Gaziantep.
Most Turks are obsessed with football (I dont like it at all), and for them the national team is equal to nation itself.
Whole Istanbul is paralised if there is a Fenerbahce - Galatasaray derby. :D

Watch this docu if you have time and you will know what i mean.

i like Galatasaray, i remember the staff of Galatasaray came to watch Traxtor sazi tabriz's match.

i like Galatasaray, i remember the staff of Galatasaray came to watch Traxtor sazi tabriz's match.
Well, Gala is the most succesful team in Turkey yet, but Fener is right behind them, and sometimes if there is a derby between them, its like a civil war in Istanbuls street, Gala fans vs. Police vs. Fener fans. :D

Even a Police car is burning in this video. :lol:

Well, Gala is the most succesful team in Turkey yet, but Fener is right behind them, and sometimes if there is a derby between them, its like a civil war in Istanbuls street, Gala fans vs. Police vs. Fener fans. :D

Even a Police car is burning in this video. :lol:

wow ...:smitten:. our fans usually burn public buses.:smitten:

175.gif

176.gif

180.gif

181.gif

184.gif

hahaha
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Over the years we've lost more buses b/c of SS/long derbies than actual wear and tear and accidents.

there were unfriendly to environment so we burned them down.:D:D:D

Thats why you should get rid of mullahs, imagine a Iran with a free goverment..

the last time i checked iran had a free gov. !! :undecided: we elect everything here for gods sake:agree:
and also , the "mullah" that u call them are followed by people here cos we are religious . thats just how we are .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom