What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I dont agree with this, i mean there is no religious state that reached a high prosperity with industrial production.
And by industrial production i dont mean selling oil to USA, like GCC countrys as example

Actually, the fact is people are living in an appropriate level of welfare in GCC countries, although they are just gas station countries and almost produce no real industrial production.
But, it is not about being industrialized dude,it is about welfare and actually they have their welfare and they don't wanna lose it. ;)

if the communist leadership in china gave up power then you can have some hope in future :D how's the financial corruption by the way?

As you can expect, it is highly corrupted like any other oil reach country(except Norway), and like any other totalitarian regime.

My dear friend, I don't wanna bother you, but that's what everyone says. but, the truth is completely different in reality for the most of the people ;)
I don't think so mate .

The reason that I follow my religion or in better words part of it ( not completely as don't believe in religion as a compulsory thing , habit , etc ) is because I've been with completely different people in my life and seen different people with totally different thoughts .

seeing , thinking , touching and comparing differences made me to choose the rightest possible thing and I'm not doubtful about that . cos I accept everything with reason and never do any thing with out the reason .

Last edited:
I dont agree with this, i mean there is no religious state that reached a high prosperity with industrial production.

And by industrial production i dont mean selling oil to USA, like GCC countrys as example
Oh, i just saw that you actually saying the same like me, sry.

Actually, the fact is people are living in an appropriate level of welfare in GCC countries, although they are just gas station countries and almost produce no real industrial production.
But, it is not about being industrialized dude,it is about welfare and actually they have their welfare and they don't wanna lose it. ;)
Well, if you want a country with a good economy in long term, you need to produce goods and do R&D, all the western countrys have a impressive past with industrialisation.

Someday your money/oil will run out if you only buy goods from the producers.

what do you think about Chinese style reforms that transformed China from a communist country into a capitalist country? will the current leadership give up his power voluntarily?

I've read a few lines about what mao did in china and according to my little information I think Chinese people's will was the reason they succeed .

All I say is that , A revolution or great change needs the majority and their support otherwise it will be either costly or failed .

I don't think so mate .

The reason that I follow my religion or in better words part of it ( not completely as don't believe in religion as a compulsory thing , habit , etc ) is because I've been with completely different people in my life and seen different people with totally different thoughts , seeing , thinking , touching and comparing differences made me to choose the rightest possible thing and I'm not doubtful about that . cos I accept everything with reason and never do any thing with out the reason .

Anyways dude, I prefer not to bring it to religious related discussions since whenever we go there, the atmosphere of thread gets too hot ;) :D
But, I don't have any objection if someone uses his own mind to think about every piece of his decisions and do not make them just based on his own religions laws. ;)

I've read a few lines about what mao did in china and according to my little information I think Chinese people's will was the reason they succeed .

All I say is that , A revolution or great change needs the majority and their support otherwise it will be either costly or failed .
this is what i am saying. instead of a major revolution or changing the system completely, you can reform the system from inside and change it without making any damage to the country like the chinese did but the problem is religious leadership may not give up a bit of power. if the USSR followed china's path, just imagine what it would be today.

Last edited:
Oh, i just saw that you actually saying the same like me, sry.
Well, if you want a country with a good economy in long term, you need to produce goods and do R&D, all the western countrys have a impressive past with industrialisation.
Someday your money/oil will run out if you only buy goods from the producers.

No problem dude, That's happening frequently when a thread has too many pages ;)
I totally agree dude, A nation needs to get industrialized to insure her own welfare in long term.
But, unfortunately some people do not care about future and just want to have a life which is full of welfare and luxury in the present.

I disagree dude. Actually, successful revolutions have been done by a few elite people. including US revolution, and constitution revolution in Iran, and ... These limited number of elites have tried to align people with themselves and change the situation. Our problem is that we don't have such an elite group who try to bring freedom to country and change the situation.

No problem dude, That's happening frequently when a thread has too many pages ;)
I totally agree dude, A nation needs to get industrialized to insure her own welfare in long term.
But, unfortunately some people do not care about future and just want to have a life which is full of welfare and luxury in the present.

KSA has a higher GDP than Turkey but you can guess who has better strategy in long term economic planing, if you look at this Export Treemaps.

Turkey
tree_map_export_tur_all_show_2008.png

KSA
767px-Saudi_Arabia_Export_Treemap.png

Anyways dude, I prefer not to bring it to religious related discussions since whenever we go there, the atmosphere of thread gets too hot ;) :D
But, I don't have any objection if someone uses his own mind to think about every piece of his decisions and do not make them just based on his own religions laws. ;)

I don't have problem with that bro . What I believe is that following a religion blindly or based on what others say is just a waste of time . It can be helpful when you deeply believe in that and do it eagerly not because of other things I mentioned before .

this is what i am saying. instead of a major revolution or changing the system completely, you can reform the system from inside and change it without making any damage to the country like the chinese did but the problem is religious leadership may not give up a bit of power. if the USSR followed china's path, just image what it would be today.

I kinda agree with your view .

The problem here is that , a huge percent of people still support the religious system and that's the fact even tough many people might try to deny that .

Last edited:
Chinese superpower?

link is blocked here but i am pretty sure this is one of the BS propaganda videos by mainstream media. china is no doubt the most impressive country in this century and will be equal to US's power in this decade or next decade.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom