What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No one is supposed to kill anyone dude. we have done constitution revolution more than 100 years ago, I agree with something like that. you are saying that we can't repeat something that our fathers have done 100 years ago?
somehow .

Well, here's why our opinions differ: you think there's still something left to lose, I think we're at the end of the line with nothing left to lose.

Actually there are always something to lose, but one needs to examine costs and benefits. I would say the benefit of a moderate secular system would outweigh its costs.

Come on dude, no one believes in a religion based on his own research , and study, and ...
99.9999 % of people just learn and follow their parents religion.
That's not the truth about me .

Although I was born in a religious family but I've never followed my religion because of a habit , force , fear etc since I got who I was which was a gift I guess .

do you agree with it or not? :what:

I believe that changing the system will not be possible in a democratic or civilized way now , maybe a decade later or so not now or near future .

But I agree with you that the next revolution shouldn't be like 1979 that was costly .

That's not the truth about me .
Although I was born in a religious family but I've never followed my religion because of a habit , force , fear etc sice I got who I am which is a gift I guess .

My dear friend, I don't wanna bother you, but that's what everyone says. but, the truth is completely different in reality for the most of the people ;)

I believe that changing the system will not be possible in a democratic or civilized way now , maybe a decade later or so not now or near future .

But I agree with you that the next revolution shouldn't be like 1979 that was costly .
what do you think about Chinese style reforms that transformed China from a communist country into a capitalist country? will the current leadership give up his power voluntarily?

is our situation worse than 100 years ago? No, but we did it successfully back then.
:tup:

what do you think about Chinese style reforms that transformed China from a communist country into a capitalist country? will the current leadership give up his power voluntarily?

LOL, hell no :D
mullah's and religious dudes like priests, and ... are very greedy people.

In S00R3NA mashala mashala tarze fekre kheily ajibi dare. Bahs bi fayedast. Mardome Iran engar asan ye cheke bavar va etemade be nafs nadaran. Beshin tarikhe amrikaro bekhoon, bebin chejoori amrika, ke yek mostamereye bedoone ghodrate Britaniya bood, khodesho az ingilis azad kard. Az ye colonie goshne tabdil shod be bozorgtarin ghodrate koreye zamin to kamtarin modat.

Hamash bekhatere bavar va etemade be nafs va teshne boodam vaseye azadi.

nazaret mohtarame . manam ziad tamayol be bahse siasi nadaram chon tajrobe kardm didam ya akharesh dava mishe ya bi fayede mimune .

ino hichvaght faramush nakon ke hich abar ghodrati nemitune ta ghiamat ghodratmand bemune va ye ruzi nabud mishe ke in dar morede amrika ham sedgh mikone , hamun tor ke dar morede hakhamaneshian , maghdunian , solukian , partha , sasaniha , mosalmanha va rome sedgh kard .

bahs , etemade be nafs nist , ine ke keshvar aslan amadegie enghelabo nadare va hanuz aksariat be in natije naresidan ke enghelab behtarin rahe va hamin baes mishe ke enghelab kardan ya taghire system dar surate movafaghiat ba hazineye sangin bashe ke akharesh ham mesle mesr mishe chon ghodrat daste aksariat nemiofte + baese aghab oftadegi ham mishe ya dar surate shekast faghat hezaran ya milion ha nafar adam koshte mishe .

And what about doing the laundry?

Just a joke :D most important is the character, and a little bit beauty is also not wrong.:whistle:

beauty is very important dude, just imagine you want to wake up each morning beside someone, and she would be the first thing that you would notice in your day. I prefer that person be beautiful ;)

Actually there are always something to lose, but one needs to examine costs and benefits. I would say the benefit of a moderate secular system would outweigh its costs.
I dont agree with this, i mean there is no religious state that reached a high prosperity with industrial production.

And by industrial production i dont mean selling oil to USA, like GCC countrys as example

beauty is very important dude, just imagine you want to wake up each morning beside someone, and she would be the first thing that you would notice in your day. I prefer that person be beautiful ;)
In this context, ''little beauty'' means ''very beautyful''. :D

LOL, hell no :D
mullah's and religious dudes like priests, and ... are very greedy people.
if the communist leadership in china gave up power then you can have some hope in future :D how's the financial corruption by the way?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom