What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

In S00R3NA mashala mashala tarze fekre kheily ajibi dare. Bahs bi fayedast. Mardome Iran engar asan ye cheke bavar va etemade be nafs nadaran. Beshin tarikhe amrikaro bekhoon, bebin chejoori amrika, ke yek mostamereye bedoone ghodrate Britaniya bood, khodesho az ingilis azad kard. Az ye colonie goshne tabdil shod be bozorgtarin ghodrate koreye zamin to kamtarin modat.

Hamash bekhatere bavar va etemade be nafs va teshne boodam vaseye azadi.

I respect your view and hope you do the same bro .

we are in 2 different phases . You just talk about changing the system , killing the ullahs but its not that simple . Those mullahs have millions of supprters here and changing the system will cost thousands and may be millions of lives and you know that better than me .

I don't need to tell you how f.ucked up the country will be after that .

And you'd better believe me another revolution will not be much different than previous one . Just another d!ck head guy or group will come to loot the country .

I agree with a secular system but you should take the costs into consideration , not just speaking pointlessly while you don't know the reality .
Well, here's why our opinions differ: you think there's still something left to lose, I think we're at the end of the line with nothing left to lose.

I respect your view and hope you do the same bro .
we are in 2 different phases . You just talk about changing the system , killing the ullahs but its not that simple . Those mullahs have millions of supprters here and changing the system will cost thousands and may be millions of lives and you know that better than me .
I don't need to tell you how f.ucked up the country will be after that .
And you'd better believe me another revolution will not be much different than previous one . Just another d!ck head guy or group will come to loot the country .
I agree with a secular system but you should take the costs into consideration , not just speaking pointlessly while you don't know the reality .

No one is supposed to kill anyone dude. we have done constitution revolution more than 100 years ago, I agree with something like that. you are saying that we can't repeat something that our fathers have done 100 years ago?

I agree about our culture, but I think it has nothing to do with religion, since lots of these clown looking so called men use religious icons , ...
I don't agree .

If someone believes in his religion not because he was born in a religious family , society etc then he'll try to adapt himself with that .

You might be right if you mean Satanism as it has infected many people in Iran .

In S00R3NA mashala mashala tarze fekre kheily ajibi dare. Bahs bi fayedast. Mardome Iran engar asan ye cheke bavar va etemade be nafs nadaran. Beshin tarikhe amrikaro bekhoon, bebin chejoori amrika, ke yek mostamereye bedoone ghodrate Britaniya bood, khodesho az ingilis azad kard. Az ye colonie goshne tabdil shod be bozorgtarin ghodrate koreye zamin to kamtarin modat.

Hamash bekhatere bavar va etemade be nafs va teshne boodam vaseye azadi.
:tup:
Albatteh in faghat nazare @S00R3NA nist. aksar e mardom in tafakkor ra daaran. ke dar asar e estebdaad e toulaani moddat hast ke mardom kaamelan e'temaad be eraade shoun ra az dast daadan.

Gharbzadegi

Gharbzadegi (Persian: غربزدگی‎) is a pejorative Persian term variously translated as "Westoxification," "West-struck-ness", "Westitis", "Euromania", or "Occidentosis".It is used to refer to the loss of Iranian cultural identity through the adoption and imitation of Western models and Western criteria in education, the arts, and culture; through the transformation of Iran into a passive market for Western goods and a pawn in Western geopolitics.

The phrase was first coined by Ahmad Fardid (University of Tehran Professor) in the 1940s, it gained common usage following the clandestine publication in 1962 of the book Occidentosis: A Plague from the West by Jalal Al-e Ahmad, an eminent Iranian writer.

Al-e Ahmed describes Iranian behavior in the 20th Century as being "Weststruck." The word was play on the dual meaning of "stricken" in Persian, which meant to be afflicted with a disease or to be stung by an insect, or to be infatuated and bedazzled.

I say that gharbzadegi is like cholera [or] frostbite. But no. It's at least as bad as sawflies in the wheat fields. Have you ever seen how they infest wheat? From within. There's a healthy skin in places, but it's only a skin, just like the shell of a cicada on a tree.

Al-e Ahmad argued that Iran must gain control over machines and become a producer rather than a consumer, even though once having overcome Weststruckness it will face a new malady - also western - that of "machinestruckness."

The soul of this devil 'the machine' [must be] bottled up and brought out at our disposal ... [The Iranian people] must not be at the service of machines, trapped by them, since the machine is a means not an end.

The higher productivity of the foreign machines had devastated Iran's native handicrafts and turned Iran into an unproductive consumption economy.

These cities are just flea markets hawking European manufactured goods ... [In] no time at all instead of cities and villages we'll have heaps of dilapidated machines all over the country, all of them exactly like American 'junkyards' and every one as big as Tehran.

The world market and global divide between rich and poor created by the machine - "one the constructors" of machines "and the other the consumers" - had superseded Marxist class analysis.

Al-e Ahmad believed the one element of Iranian life uninfected by ‘’gharbzadegi’’ was religion. Shia Islam in Iran had authenticity and the ability to move people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gharbzadegi

I don't agree .

If someone believes in his religion not because he was born in a religious family , society etc then he'll try to adapt himself with that .

You might be right if you mean Satanism as it has infected many people in Iran .

Come on dude, no one believes in a religion based on his own research , and study, and ...
99.9999 % of people just learn and follow their parents religion.

Gharbzadegi

Gharbzadegi (Persian: غربزدگی‎) is a pejorative Persian term variously translated as "Westoxification," "West-struck-ness", "Westitis", "Euromania", or "Occidentosis".It is used to refer to the loss of Iranian cultural identity through the adoption and imitation of Western models and Western criteria in education, the arts, and culture; through the transformation of Iran into a passive market for Western goods and a pawn in Western geopolitics.

The phrase was first coined by Ahmad Fardid (University of Tehran Professor) in the 1940s, it gained common usage following the clandestine publication in 1962 of the book Occidentosis: A Plague from the West by Jalal Al-e Ahmad, an eminent Iranian writer.

Al-e Ahmed describes Iranian behavior in the 20th Century as being "Weststruck." The word was play on the dual meaning of "stricken" in Persian, which meant to be afflicted with a disease or to be stung by an insect, or to be infatuated and bedazzled.
I say that gharbzadegi is like cholera [or] frostbite. But no. It's at least as bad as sawflies in the wheat fields. Have you ever seen how they infest wheat? From within. There's a healthy skin in places, but it's only a skin, just like the shell of a cicada on a tree.

Al-e Ahmad argued that Iran must gain control over machines and become a producer rather than a consumer, even though once having overcome Weststruckness it will face a new malady - also western - that of "machinestruckness."

The soul of this devil 'the machine' [must be] bottled up and brought out at our disposal ... [The Iranian people] must not be at the service of machines, trapped by them, since the machine is a means not an end.

The higher productivity of the foreign machines had devastated Iran's native handicrafts and turned Iran into an unproductive consumption economy.

These cities are just flea markets hawking European manufactured goods ... [In] no time at all instead of cities and villages we'll have heaps of dilapidated machines all over the country, all of them exactly like American 'junkyards' and every one as big as Tehran.

The world market and global divide between rich and poor created by the machine - "one the constructors" of machines "and the other the consumers" - had superseded Marxist class analysis.

Al-e Ahmad believed the one element of Iranian life uninfected by ‘’gharbzadegi’’ was religion. Shia Islam in Iran had authenticity and the ability to move people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gharbzadegi

LOL
Why did you share this article?

Well, here's why our opinions differ: you think there's still something left to lose, I think we're at the end of the line with nothing left to lose.
I'm facing the truth . the country is not prepared for such action now , Maybe a decade later or so .

Changing the system will certainly oppose some of the values that took half million of our countrymen in the last 4 decades which will not be reacted friendly by a huge percent of our people .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom