What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well according to my standards she is ugly.

and let me make this clear, I'm a natural girl. I hate those Fake Iranian girls wear a pound of makeup on their face, they look like hookers with their plastic surgery and they think they are pretty. Ugh. I'm sporty but cute.
Really, I just like girls that can cook and clean. Everything else after that is negotiable.

I feel like I speak for the majority of men. :D

pehene gavam khobie khodesho dare, dalil nemishe ke bejaye hizom estefadash kard vaghti hizom faravoone.

Man daram behet migam Iran mitoone beshe Switzerland, to migi har nezami khoobie khodesho dare. Talebanam hatman khoobie khodesho dasht na? Faschistaye Alman va Franco to Spania ham hatman khoobiaye khodeshoono dashtan na?

ba ye ghesmat az harfet movafegham .

ama mishe begi dar hale hazer che nezami mitune gozineye behtari bashe ?

be nazaret super power ha mizaran ke ye keshvar ba in hame servato estedad ghad alam kone va pishraft kone ? ya ye nafaro mizaran ru kar ta mamlekato bechape ? dorost mesle kari ke tu keshvarhaye arabi va ... daran mikonan .

agar bar farze mesal enghlabibeshe , bahash kheili sangin tar az enghelebe 57 o jange ba aragh mishe aziz . momkene salhaye avale enghelab keshvar un tori ke fekr mikoni beshe vali dobare bade 5 - 10 sal mishe hamin asho hamin kase ke ye ede mamlekato gharat mikonan va mardome addi mesle mano shoma bayad vase zende mundan dasto pa bezanim ba in tafavot ke kheili adam momkene be ga beran ta enghelabi beshe .

Really, I just like girls that can cook and clean. Everything else after that is negotiable.

I feel like I speak for the majority of men. :D

Nope, I disagree with you dude.
I, myself, prefer girls who have higher intellectual levels. The ones who can understand me, and my thoughts, be joyful and fun.
cooking and cleaning are not a big a deal. you don't need to marry someone just to get home services. you can do them by yourself. ;)

Well according to my standards she is ugly.

and let me make this clear, I'm a natural girl. I hate those Fake Iranian girls wear a pound of makeup on their face, they look like hookers with their plastic surgery and they think they are pretty. Ugh. I'm sporty but cute.

you're lucky there is no local Iranian girl here otherwise we could enjoy a cool fight called گیس
و گیس کشی

by the way , what the heck are you doing in a military forum ?

Nope, I disagree with you dude.
I, myself, prefer girls who have higher intellectual levels. The ones who can understand me, and my thoughts, be joyful and fun.
cooking and cleaning are not a big a deal. you don't need to marry someone just to get home services. you can do them by yourself. ;)

I'm already doing it by myself. It sucks. I think I need some help. :lol:

Plus I would hope, my wife would be able cook some awesome Pakistani food. It has to come with the package dude.

While we're on that subject why are you Iranians playing hardball on the pipeline? :D

you're lucky there is no local Iranian girl here otherwise we could enjoy a cool fight called گیس
و گیس کشی

by the way , what the heck are you doing in a military forum ?

I like military stuff and everything else related to Iran.

I'm already doing it by myself. It sucks. I think I need some help. :lol:
Plus I would hope, my wife would be able cook some awesome Pakistani food. It has to come with the package dude.
While we're on that subject why are you Iranians playing hardball on the pipeline? :D
LOL, you may need to wait for paradise to have a complete package.
BTW, I think it is related to Nawaz Sharif and his trip to USA. Since then, some sort of events are happening which are making Iran and Pakistan far from each other.
Probably, Iranians want to play with pakistani government now to understand their real desire about pipeline and other stuff.

:tup: I totally agree. I, myself, don't like girls with tons of make up. It is very awkward and made them look like street walkers.

Yep , You seem you're in sin city when step in Tehran even at uni .

This is something like cultural poverty which is not only for girls . Guys are 100 times worse cos this is the nature of girls to make up ad fu.ck their faces but guys ?!! seriously ?!!!!!!!

They are embarrassing when they wear Justin bibers' jeans with a T-shirt or shirt that covers 1/4 of their bust . no need to mention the earrings , the hair cuts that comes from Satanists and rock stars and their thin eyebrows . I don't know where we are going but that's not the right path .

LOL, you may need to wait for paradise to have a complete package.
BTW, I think it is related to Nawaz Sharif and his trip to USA. Since then, some sort of events are happening which are making Iran and Pakistan far from each other.
Probably, Iranians want to play with pakistani government now to understand their real desire about pipeline and other stuff.

Well Nawaz is pretty much a Saudi lackey. He owns houses in KSA, and I think their is some sort of marriage between his family and some royals. Not quite sure.

Zardari on the other hand was a Shia and closer to Iran, because of Benazir Bhutto being Irani, or mother being Irani.

Anyways yeah. This just highlighting some of the basics of the political dynamics within Pakistan.

ba ye ghesmat az harfet movafegham .

ama mishe begi dar hale hazer che nezami mitune gozineye behtari bashe ?
ye jomhouriye secular e saadeh, chize pichide i ham nist ;)
be nazaret super power ha mizaran ke ye keshvar ba in hame servato estedad ghad alam kone va pishraft kone ? ya ye nafaro mizaran ru kar ta mamlekato bechape ? dorost mesle kari ke tu keshvarhaye arabi va ... daran mikonan .
LOL, keshvar haye arabi, age super power ha ham moshkeli baraashoun ijaad nakonan, baaz hichchi nemishan;)
dar har sourat, mohem in nist ke super power ha chi mikhaan, mohem ine ke ma chi mikhaaym. age aadam injouri fekr kone ke be hichchi nemirese va faghat baayad beshine ye gousheh, zaanouye gham be baghal begire.
agar bar farze mesal enghlabibeshe , bahash kheili sangin tar az enghelebe 57 o jange ba aragh mishe aziz . momkene salhaye avale enghelab keshvar un tori ke fekr mikoni beshe vali dobare bade 5 - 10 sal mishe hamin asho hamin kase ke ye ede mamlekato gharat mikonan va mardome addi mesle mano shoma bayad vase zende mundan dasto pa bezanim ba in tafavot ke kheili adam momkene be ga beran ta enghelabi beshe .
aziz, chizi ke mohemmeh, bahs e ghaanoun hast. enghelaab e 57 be fanaa raft , chon hich ghaanouni vojoud nadaasht. age ghanoun ejra beshe, jeloye dozdi va .. ham gerefte mishe.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom