What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

bro, i fell asleep :) sorry bro, didn't read that. well, while i was in uni, we didn't read many books per se LOL. it was compulsory for us to take classes from hittitology and archaeology (archeo of old, middle, neo-assyria, babylonia, akkad, glyptics/cylinder seals, prehistorical archeo of near east) and we learned a lot about history of the region from these classes. and we had a lot of classes like texts/letters of specific periods where our teachers (two of them are the guys who excavate and read cuneiform tablets from kültepe/kanesh Kültepe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) would tell us details you won't find in any source. for you i can recommend s. noah cramer's history begins at sumer (which has a huge "for further reading" part in the end) and the cambridge ancient history series. oxford also has good books on the subject and i had a list of books from their publishing house but couldn't find it now.
Thank you very much :)

11075912_446210822212623_1411843764_n.jpg

Thank you very much :)
oh i forgot these new (after 2000) books: "the anchor dictionary of bible", "magic and ritual in the ancient world", "ancient world online (AWOL, online blog with shitload of info)" "ancient mesopotamia a new perspective", "canaanite myth and hebrew epic".

LOL.jpeg

It always reminds me of growing up in Iran and the school
Lol, the school days, such a dark era.
I've heard about the movie so many times, but yet to watch it.
Gonna put it on the watch list, but the list has gone too far. I think I need a year of some 30 hours long days to watch them all.

Thx yes it gotta be about Finland but what does it stand for?

Central Standard Time. Central Mean Time. Central Time Zone. Any one of them.

Finland is actually +2. If you had that in mind, then it must be misspelled. It is not CMT but GMT which stands for Greenwich Mean Time. Though, nowadays this has been replaced by Universal Mean Time or Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).

Central Standard Time. Central Mean Time. Central Time Zone. Any one of them.

Finland is actually +2. If you had that in mind, then it must be misspelled. It is not CMT but GMT which stands for Greenwich Mean Time. Though, nowadays this has been replaced by Universal Mean Time or Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
khob mishe saat chand farda?

Back
Top Bottom